Canshluss when?

Our country is doomed thanks to our incompetent leadership. However we can still be saved if trump admits us into the union. We:

>Are Resource rich
>Are 89% white
>Have an English-speaking majority
>Have similar culture and values
>Have plenty of room
>Beautiful outdoor vistas

Honestly, it makes less sense for us to be two countries rather than one.

We'll take west canada please. Alaska has been a little lonely

Please cut off the former CSA and I'm down with this.

I support this.

>Canshluss

Anything is possible.

Seconding this user, Ontario is filled with shitskins.

Trump will annex Canada after Trudeau drives it into bankruptcy

yea i want the oil, not the liberals

What's preventing this or annexation from happening?

Yes please, I want to buy a fucking FN FAL so bad you don't even know.

It'll probably happen if Quebec leaves and the country dissolves. Still, I'm worried about the millions of new democratic voters.

only brampton and toronto. ottawa is better

Canada wants to get BLACKED by the 56 percenters?

Probably international law or some shit, but the US practically is the UN, so it probably wouldn't matter anyways.

Literally nothing. You could walk in and say this is ours and nothing will happen. Nobody will fight and our military has less working planes than a single aircraft carrier.

>Still, I'm worried about the millions of new democratic voters.

Just take Western Canada. There is literally nothing to eastern Canada but a giant fucking money pit.

dindu investation aside, you need Da Souf. Without us you are doomed to New England dictating policy for all the Midwest

Annex Canada and PURGE NON-WHITES.

A union with the USA DOES NOT ALLOW BLACK AND HISPANIC AMERICANS FREE TRAVEL INTO CANADA.

That's the only stipulation. America is packed, almost like a sardine can, with non-whites. they travel, multiply, and SPREAD. This absolutely can not happen to Canada.

Our nation is resource rich, but there isn't enough to sustain the third world into the future. There is enough pristine lands, to provide for white north American children for hundreds of years.

If a Canadian annexation means the free flow of AFRICAN-americans, you will always find resistance.
That, and we want gun rights. Gonna need those..

>Fire trudeau cucks, drain swamps and trumpify governments
>Stop ALL inmigration from 3rd world countries, deport all who do not fit a criteria of ethnostate
>Build great walls and reform the army
>Become the almighty definitive north american union and the last bastion of the west
>Take in hopeless germanic, saxon and mediterranean europeans, turn them into patriotic americans

Sounds good. The last stand.

just don't let us vote

agreed, we need fortress north america

Quebec here, can we get Labrador back? Ain't like the entire situation that surrounded the trade of the land to the Newfies didn't stink of federalist opportunism or simply said, put a permanent stick in the wheels of Quebec sovereignty as one of the frontier was never properly defined (how convenient) and Newfies sure didn't have the economy nor the manpower to even exploit that new land so only mining corps work there now.

Or just integrate the Newfies to us since they only exist because there are peoples living on the islands atm or leave them be a part of the USA, the economy so far down the shitter barely anyone still live there beyond the most stubborn ones, they won't gain anything by being given sovereignty, hell it would mean their death as the population is quite low and has no agricultural mean of production, they survived off fishing and since that kind of business have been going down steadily for the last couples of years they have become poor as fuck.

Do You guys want us to annex you to save you, my brothers of north?

nah, we want them to get fed up with Canada's shit and suggest it themselves.

If there are any Saskatchewan, Alberta, or British Colombia bros here tell us what the general opinion is there

Missed your chance back when we had the articles of confederation. Should have given more consideration to the invitation.

And thus take on all of Canada's debt?

What Ottawa doesn't have in shitskins, it makes up for in Liberals.

>MILLIONS OF CHINKS BECOME US CITIZENS

BRILLIANT :DDDDDD

Were 73 percent white

Cool, lets merge

Yeah sorry that statistic was a bit old

Theres only like 4 million.

False advertising. The deal is off.

Public opinion. Really, that's what.

lel leave newfies alone bruh, theyre good people. they may be a little rural but give em a chance man

Québécois are EU-tier cucked though, they'd be an even bigger liability than they are now

>onry 4 mirrion Chinese in 5th corumn, gweilo

what did you expect from government workers

>Honestly, it makes less sense for us to be two countries rather than one.

sounds like globalization

People are anxiously waiting for the 2019 election, hoping we can get Trudeau out ASAP. If the liberals pull out another victory thanks to overwhelming support in Ontario/Maritimes/Quebec however, I could imagine the divide deepening.

were pretty similar. and canada will never have a proper nationalist party on its own

Ontario wont turn around without violence. there is simply too many foreigners. they only vote liberal. it was a lost cause 10 years ago. Millions have arrived since.

>packed like a sardine can with non whites
I maybe see one or two a year where I'm at. Small town Colorado

Undesirables in Canada.

Didn't say they were bad folk or anything, just that to make them sovereign won't do them any good, might as well just make them a new state or part of Quebec. They isn't a single part of their economy that is self-sustainable, they can't have large scale agriculture either because its there only 20 feet of dirt before the bedrock and that shit would get sapped of all nutriment faster than they could grow their crop, also there the whole erosion aspect so they gotta keep their greenery else the island will erode away. Same shit is happening in Quebec with the Magdalen Islands, they are slowly dying out as all the young ones fuck off to the mainland for studies and never comes back, so its either retired folks or primary sector industries jobber that tries to survive while he wait for the end of the month.