TOO MANY SHILLS

What the fuck is up with all these anti Trump, sandnigger loving liberals in this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=what are the signs i am in a cult
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CTR got 40 million in funding

They're just a part of the board. It's good though. Keeps us sharp.

they blocked all their Trump friends on FB

now they must search out new people to hate

I heard this place was full of basement dwelling cucks... you have yet to dissapoint

ITS THE FUCKING KI9KES!

I'm not a shill, I'm reminding you that the lack of having children is only making kikes more powerful.

Animals =/= Children

They're too inferior to be children or child replacements, don't fall for the pet jew the liberals killed pet ownership.

SHILS DETECTED

We've always been here. Shill =! Someone who disagrees with you

YOUR TIME IS OVER DEMONS GOD WILL JUDGE YOU SHARPLY!

Pick your battles, user. Only respond to shills to warn others of bait threads. Sage the fuckers into oblivion.

we are oldfags coming back to reclaim our board... i would tell you to hide your children and wives but most of just sit away from the light with your hands on your dicks all day

There is nothing these idiots have to say that we can't rebut.

Seriously, what the fuck? They've been out in full force right as these totally organic protests formed.

CTR got resurrected by Soros. They now call themselves SHAREBLUE

These spontaneous demonstrations and simultaneous shill raids are purely coincidental

Trolls

They're desperate for validation. Probably just a few people with plenty of different ID's.

I'm a cop in a major city, we are getting orders to forcibly remove protesters soon, I can't wait to mace some of you crybaby faggots.

you newfags have lost your way.. we are here to put you back on the path to greatness

ctr
l2sage and hide their shit.

CTR 2.0

a police officer on Sup Forums... a cuck of the highest order... LOL

If we had people bend over backwards to our every opinion, our arguments would be as weak as the left

CTR or Sup Forums beeing mad that shia got arrested

show the next panel where the kid explodes.

right here.
now go out and sage them,

keep dreaming cuck

You better not be lying, I hate being disappointed

cult programming 101:
cut them off from their support network such that the only avenue of support are other cult members.
ask them to google the signs that you may be in a cult.
duckduckgo.com/?q=what are the signs i am in a cult

>People stay in cults because only people outside the cult see the cult.

>They now call themselves SHAREBLUE
You think Ben still works for them?

Also, sage all spam threads. Report bullshit threads. We are under attack from a bunch of butt hurt libtards....Most of whom are paid shills by Soros/Brock/JIDF.

They don't like others to know who they are, but they are real and they are attempting to disrupt a weeabo image board that thrives on disruption. They failed many times before, and will continue to fail.

of course he is lying.. he is a beta N.E.E.T. that fantasizes about fucking his father

PURELY COINCIDENTAL

Reported to the FBI?

Forgot pic.

Same on finnish boards, ive counted literally like 30-35 anti-trump threads with false info and i debunk them. Ofc they dont reply back lul.

I can't speak for the rest but I felt like mixing it up with some Russian shills for trump.

Greetings comrade.

"false info"... what are you.. the JIDF? wake up son.. look outside

CTR2.0, /leftypol/ invasion from infinitychan, NSA, genuine degerate commies, (((berg))), the unenlightened, leafs, take your pick.

Could be none, could be all of em at once.

>tfw women can get steroids whenever they want to be more masculine, but men can't.

or something new.. oldfags back to claim our board..

Wew lad

Upload plenty of videos, please!

posting statistic without any proof and u will find correct statistic within 2sec in google, that kinda false info.

So approx 1.25 million people united against Trump?

Hillary won the Pop vote by twice that amount. Nothing ever makes sense with these CTR shills. No consistency.

thank you Finland.. I was on the ground.. get cucked

It's almost as if people from all over the country are demonstrating and protesting today........ oh wait.

WAHH NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE IN MY E-ECHO C-C-CHAMBER AGREE WITH ME

We will never stoop to the level of neets and basement dwellers.
THEY ARE ELECTRICUTING GAY FROGS
THEY ARE USING SHOCKS TO TURN FROGS STRAIGHT
THEY ARE REMOVING ESTROGEN FROM THE WATER
WE ARE THE RESISTANCE
HE MUST BE STOPPED
WE ARE THE INFOWAR

>thinking shills are a new thing

Quit being so fucking new.

SHAREBLUE.

Another 40 million to fuckoff retarded CTR-wannabe shills.

We'll fuck them up just like the last few armies.

>reddit spacing
Lol fuck off

more like shareblue pills.. TO ALL THE REDPILL KEKS ON THIS BOARD: Your days are numbered!

PURRELY COOOOINCIDENTIAL