/diversity/

express.co.uk/news/world/759995/North-African-youth-gangs-Chinese-migrants-Paris

>This comes amid a growing perception that recent migrants from North Africa have become "too demanding" and consider themselves "victims" who deserve pity.
>Contrary to this, the long-standing Chinese community in Paris has gained a reputation for being "hard-working and managing without taxpayer help".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Race isn't real! We are all the same!

Odds of having a war before 2018 seem plausible.

>Contrary to this, the long-standing Chinese community in Paris has gained a reputation for being "hard-working and managing without taxpayer help"

>yesterday a Korean girl was considered the top math pupil in Africa
>now this
Africans just keep getting BTFO by Asians

>multi-ethnic duhversity: ethnic warfare across continents within the same municipality

>Asians
South East Asians

Afghans, Pakis and other shit belong to the fail group with Africans

I wonder why they're doing so much better without gibs...

> muslims starting to stir up shit with the chinese community

do it

i dare you

How are you enjoying the vibrant cultural exchange , goys?

Asians are from the FAR EAST.

Middle Easterners are called Arabs / Shit Skins / Middle Easterners.

Why do Europours call Middle Easterners Asians? So fucking weird.

Really triggers my brain waves!

Brits keep calling Pakis "Asians" which is extra-confusing, given that they're (highly inbred version of) indo-europeans.

Because the Middle East is on the Asian continent. It's technically correct, but the way we label them is more specific.

Rooftop Chinese when?

Australia dumber than most of africa? Please tell me those are the abbos.

>mfw not all migrants are bad
>mfw it's literally just the Muslim and African ones
They think they're victims who deserve pity because the left is constantly telling them this and screeching autisticly at anyone who says otherwise.
LePen when?

Those are abos.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Falklands should be Green like UK not Orange like you Diegos.

asian immigrants are fine, a bit rough around the edges but there's nothing particularly wrong with them

it's just the fucking muslims and niggers that have to ruin it for everyone

>asian immigrants are fine
On an individual basis, they're fine. It's just that in general mass migration squeezes the natives, in particular in real estate. Real estate is finite.

>muh based Asians

Fuckoff bunch of Changs and Yaos. Chinks are cancer most of the are part of a mafia that buys whole
Street for shitty clothing wholesaling and disgusting fake sushis and spring rolls. They avoid taxes and are not French in any way.

They bring up real estate values to ridiculous levels. Whether that's a good thing or bad, well that depends if you already own property or not.

t. Mouhammad

>mfw the muslim ban makes the muslims in Europe go feral and in one stroke Trump destroyed Liberal HQ and shows muslims for what they are

there a 20 point iq gap that separates the two groups, that's the problem

>Literally didn't comprehend the title of the graph

>Digs up stories like this for the sole purpose of justifying the muslim ban

I like this place. According to Sup Forums, there is total chaos, and most of the planet is inhabitable.

why is this not surprising.

the real question is when will the West come out of the matrix of "multiculturalism"

>t. resident of Vermont or some other white enclave

youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE