I SOLVED THE WALL ISSUE

>Trump starts digging for wall
>Digs canal instead
>Fucks over panama
>Creates massive new trade route
>US becomes more rich and powerful than the rest of the world combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plowshare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>MFW this happens

>the wall issue
> issue

There are no wall issue faggot

hmmmm not a bad idea. Did the Bogdanoffs come up with this?

Best part, it accidentally becomes cheaper than the wall because the wall part doesn't need to be built

1 little problem

The Rocky Mountains

>Diggers don't exist

We'll take the extra land and give to to Hawaii so they become one island

Have fun doing that

Great plan, OP, that way the entire fucking southern border would be as easy to cross as the Rio Grande.

>Implying I won't
400ft front loaders when?

CAPTCHA: Mexico

>implying we weren't the ones who built the Panama canal in the first place.

Would that not create jobs?

The wall will bring tourism

Why don't we just push the united states further up north instead of digging a hole

We create a series of new islands and create a massive naval wall

We can charge for canal traffic and tours, much more than tourism from the wall itself.

In the same way hiring people to put out the sin by pouring water on it.

It's just too large of a thing to dig up and then make boats pass through in 4 years.

Expand the Rio Grande

I like OP's idea, but it's impossible.

Pic related is the deepest-cut canal in the world, and the cut is only 80m deep. The altitude along the border is up to 2000m.

Healty wall is being build, digging starts to fill with concrete, dig too deep, water enters, - Canal, New Trade Route. Many such cases.

>canal
good idea but the distance is too great. too expensive.

I wanted to post this but was lazy.

+1

Also use the dirt to build massive earth walls.

A canal cut 2000m into the earth would bring more tourists.

Use dirt to built the North Wall

>Would that not create jobs?

Lel. This made me think about all those jokes how Soviet Union created jobs for their citizens

We allow mining companies to mine the canal out for free without any regulations. They can keep all profit as long as they leave behind a massive canal.

Do you understand how hard it was to create the panama canal. This project of yours would take trillions of dollars and possibly 200 years to complete

what profit

refer to this:

Mining companies have no interest to mine random patches of land. Cost would be trillions and it would take centuries to complete. The Idea is extremly retarded.

Mexican safari?

We'd still build a wall to keep the canal safe.

yeah, mexicans on tourist visas, watching the wall only once as they pass through it.

>America becomes an island along with Canada
yes please.

the wall wont work because boats

Not if we stock it to the brim with Bull Sharks

That's what i had literally in my mind a year ago.

Make Wetbacks Wet Again

Gosh, if only the US had some ships with weapons and military types on them. That would be super.

They could even put planes on the ships and launch them off the deck. Like, it would 'carry' the aircraft.

exelent idea actually, but just keep the wall, dig that canal behind the wall, you don't want those mexicans having a fresh dip on your account, wright?

Alternatively, they could use smaller, faster boats to guard the coast. I know, this is all blue sky thinking but it might well work.

Yeah, because US patrols doesn't exist.

Twit it to trump.

There's a few areas that have deposits.

Also : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal

>A third, wider lane of locks was constructed between September 2007 and May 2016.

If we can make an extra line for a canal that's far away in a mater of years, then we could pull this off.

Could be anything under that earth

We can use nuclear bombs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Plowshare

4u

that doesnt make digging up all that useless dirt worth it

This would also lower the earth's sea level making liberals very happy!

Then you should nuke mexico instead of building a wall/canal

What's wrong making the Rio Grande Canal?

You can guard the ocean pretty easily with radar.

>Rio Grande Canal
Why not both?

Why can't we do both?

Yes
Delete this thread

Panama canal is 48 miles a third lane took a decade. The border canal would be 2000 miles 40 times as much and would take 400 years and you would have only one lane if you build atleast 2 it would be 800 years.

It was 6 billion times 40 costs would be 240 billion times two for two lanes 500 billion plus inflation over the centuries. Even if you would speed up the oricess by 10 with more money it would take 80 years and easily 1 Trillion Dollar.

just build a big moat and fill it with alligators

Yeah, but this is Trump. He'll find a way to do it, and he will.

It would be much cheaper faster and easier to simply kill every single mexican with biological chemical and nuclear weapons.

can i get a quick rundown?

Wouldn't a partial canal work too?

Anyone got an altitude map, if you manage to just dig a trench through 3/4s of the way, the immigrants would be forced to either, more or less die or be forced to take the safer rout,where you have more border control?

I like this idea
We could vote to legalize slavery again
Then force them to dig the canal pretty much forever.
We could move the prison system into mainly working on the canal and wall.
It could take as long as we wanted who cares and nearly free dumb labor.
Please let this be

It could be done with locks. Many. Locks.

partial canal would not allow ships to go from the atlantic to the pacific. Whats the point if the canal then ?

Who's got the zyklon-b

So what you have in mind is essentially a giant ass moat?

cost = 1 trillion (probably more)
sorry you ant taking our business now
you DUNGUF

wow ive been looking for this article for years thank you

haver another canal pic

We will fill it with crocodiles.

>time and cost scale linearly with distance
lol. Also you're forgetting about the already existing Rio Grande.

you forget about the rocky mountains. Time scales linear with the same equipment Costs would be exponential if you try to use more things. This kind off Terraforming on this scale is unprecedented. Doubt we would even have enough cement for this.

Hmmm good point.

How impossible would it be to pull off the entire canal?

What if US conquered that peninsula to the left and made the path a bit shorter?

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>2000 miles
>400 years

In regular terrain 50 miles per year per canal section are easily possible

The only problem with a canal would be the Rocky mountains not because it would take longer but would be pretty absurd to dig a canal trought them even if you use the Rio Grande as a natural waterway and of course environmentals trying to assasinate Trump.

It would be cheaper to exterminate everyone in Mexico.

>1 Trillion Dollar.

So about a third the amount of the war with Iraq. Do it.