Why did you have to take all our land

why couldn't the native peoples of been left alone in certain areas white Americans will never relieve the guilt for the crimes they committed against native people . mark my words the ghost dance prophecy will come to pass .

Hadn't filled out the visa form properly.

Because you tortured and mutilated your white prisoners.

I think its because mexico took whatever the whities left and then they started shit with the americans or some shit, im no historian

They were called savages for a reason.

BEADS

Dude that was like nine generations ago at this point. You need to move past it and live in the now.

You can always walk back to Mongolia

Because might is right

Might makes right, you savage bitch

Manifest destiny. Fucked up, I know, but thats the way it goes. We just had better technology. Also, Leonard Peltier did nothing wrong.

Once we've invented a time machine I'll travel back and ask them for you bro

You just wouldn't share

Because you idiots took our blankets. GET PRANKED BITCH!

>Ireland
>Inventing something

The tribes of North America, were bandits that were wpied out by freemasonic America.. pegans vs Heretics.. Evil heretics won.

we sighed many treaties giving white people huge areas of land so that's bs

It's people like this that make me sad to be an Injun

Why the fuck would any of us feel guilt? You were primitive faggots and you got conquered. You are not special in that regard, either.

Fuck off into some bushes and smoke some hash you pathetic bitch. You are lucky your people weren't utterly erased. Ignominy is the only dignity you have left.

They were savages. They took part in grisly human sacrifice involving genital mutilation. We won fair and square. BTFO

wait are we talking about the injuns or the jews?

Both, fuck it.

why not of let the Comanche have the area of north Texas and the little western bit of Oklahoma and called it what it already was Comancheria

Shove a rake up your ass.

>why couldn't the native peoples of been left alone in certain areas white Americans
Like reservations?

why couldn't you of honored the treaty and left the Lakota people western south Dakota

Again, don't know what Wes Studi's politics are, but most North American Indians tend to be socially conservative, because they also believe in less government interference in their lives as well.

Wanted to and could. That's about all the justification needed. The real question is: why weren't you able to defend your land?

>why did you accept our land in trade for some shiny beads and a bottle of whiskey

ftfy

>1000 years without progress
>never independently invented THE WHEEL
b-but muh land

We'll give you guns and let you kill all the niggers in Detroit.

Detroit will then be a microstate for the native americans.

Conquered.
The weak should fear the strong.

Tecnological advantage coupled with reactionary warfare.
We are just better at killing you then you were at killing us. Sorry.

you can have all of nunavut, that should make up for it, have fun

>our land

I thought they believed you couldn't "own" land?

reservations are nothing more then internment camps there is no living space in them for anything more then a depressed ghetto to developed do you even know how small they are especially in Canada . this here is a Mohawk reservation the size of a small lake

Why couldn't they just lay down and die or assimilate instead of drinking bud light and polluting the population with their pipe smoking asses. The next time I hear another "Hey bruther, spare some change?" I am literally going to scalp him on spot.

why ??

16 year old weeb thinking your opinion matters

that looks like a mexican. or sometime of Portuguese rape baby.

STREET FIGHTER
R
E
E
T

F
I
G
H
T
E
R

Did native americans not have the same amount of time as the rest of the world? Did native americans not have the resources necessary to build great societies? Yes. Yes they did. They had ALL the time as the rest of the world, with arguably more resources available, and what did they do? They pissed about playing with spears and knives, huddling in their leather tents and migrating around following animals. They could've been a successful people, but they weren't. They didn't bother developing any meaningful societies, and when a developed society came to them, they had their asses handed to them. And they continue to this day to bitch about having their land stolen when their ancestors didn't even believe it was theirs. They made their bed with their own ineptitude, and they go cry about it on their sovereign territories.

You were the terrorists of the 19th century. It's better for everyone that whitey won. Fuck off savages.

AH MAN YOU GOT ME XDDDD SURE OUTTED ME THERE SIR YUPPERS

WOW SUCH A TACTICAL REMARK, REALLY MADE MY BRAIN FLUCTUATE IN THOUGHT ABOUT THAT ONE :^^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

actually they did have large societies....

thousands of years ago. and alot of these cities and structures are STILL standing today. So even though they had fertile plains and shelter next to rivers and fortifications, they decided to be bums.

>take our land away

Bullshit. Tribes that played ball got to stay where they were (Shoshone, Navajo, Pueblo). Tribes that acted like total pricks were rounded up.

Most were nomadic anyway, so they had no concept of land borders.

>nomadic
>no concept of borders
Sounds like the Jews

>why couldn't the native peoples of been left alone in certain areas

Because they kept attacking settlements you fucking retard.

Injuns are like abos, lots of alcohol and not much else.

I never even think of the redskins. They were beaten so badly on war they barely exist. To keep what they have they need to shut up or they'll end up like Islam, existing only in history books.

Tomahawk battles in that movie were the best. Wes Studi was a monster. One of his best roles.

r a r e
a
r
e

That's Pete Postlethwaite from Last of the Mohicans.

No-one that is alive right now took jack shit from you.

You can have cali