My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months

>My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months.
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/29/trump-says-extreme-vetting-pause-same-obamas-2011-/

Holy fuck Sup Forums, I tried to verify this claim made by Donald J. Trump and guess what? HIS STATEMENT IS COMPLETELY FALSE: Obama never banned Iraqi visas!

Here is what actually happened in 2011 if you care about the truth:
>Visa Delays Put Iraqis Who Aided U.S. in Fear
nytimes.com/2011/07/13/world/middleeast/13baghdad.html

You can't seriously defend this shit Sup Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4FTFB9GDfls
abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131
informationliberation.com/?id=56194
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propositional_calculus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
youtube.com/watch?v=z0a473W2pos
k12reader.com/subject/reading-skills/reading-comprehension/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course I can defend it OP

bump

I'm listening.

What do you want to hear?

How can you defend a false statement, thanks.

youtu.be/4FTFB9GDfls

>new York times

also you can read the executive order and compare it to Obama's

OP is CTR.

>muh CTR

Instead of proving me wrong you prefer to call me a shill huh? Why is the far-right so stupid?

Go search for yourself you fucking moron. Obama never banned Iraqis, he just made the visa application process more secure, generating some delay.

so exactly what trump is doing now then?
are you really retarded or just a shill?

>As a result of the Kentucky case, the State Department stopped processing Iraq refugees for six months in 2011, federal officials told ABC News – even for many who had heroically helped U.S. forces as interpreters and intelligence assets. One Iraqi who had aided American troops was assassinated before his refugee application could be processed, because of the immigration delays, two U.S. officials said. In 2011, fewer than 10,000 Iraqis were resettled as refugees in the U.S., half the number from the year before, State Department statistics show.

abcnews.go.com/Blotter/al-qaeda-kentucky-us-dozens-terrorists-country-refugees/story?id=20931131

OP just got 420 quickscoped.

Also:

>Obama never banned Iraqis, he just made the visa application process more secure, generating some delay.

Trump's EO is only for a period of 90-days. So if you want to call Obama's ban merely a 'processing delay,' then you have to do the same with Trump. Regardless, he didn't lie.

I love how they always use sob stories to force terrible policy. Someone helped the US once so we better let everyone in without any vetting :^)

This post is absolute LIES. Typical Liberal LIES. It is an objective fucking fact that Obama banned Iraqi refugees, and it is also an objective fucking fact that Obama is the one who came up with the list of 7 countries. Get fucked. I hope your wife's son lynches you.

Op btfo try again kids

Are you literally retarded? Trump said:
> [Obama] banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months
Obama _never_ banned visas.

It's to take advantage of how maldeveloped people are. They think they are making some kind of heroic, dramatic decision like their life is a sitcom and any moment now some emotional piano theme will start playing. It's really, really, sick stuff.

hey OP you got your shit kicked in even harder by this user
go to bed you got school in the morning

>BANNED VISAS FOR REFUGEES

Why is so hard to understand that a delay processing visa applications (this is, aliens who don't hold any permit to enter into the US asking the govt for such permit) it's not the same than banning people who already have a goddammit visa!

informationliberation.com/?id=56194

>my policy is similar
>similar

>b-but Obama did it
>two wrongs make a right

HE DID FUCKING NOT. SHOW ME THE FUCKING EXECUTIVE ORDER WERE OBAMA ORDERED A BAN TO ALL VISA HOLDERS FROM IRAQ. IT DOESN'T EXIST.

There wasnt this kind of a shitstorm when Obama did it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propositional_calculus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
You may want to read that before trying to make any other stupid argument against the facts displayed in this thread.

You're right it wasn't an executive order it was part of the "omnibus" spending bill signed into law 2015. Suck it. Read some spending bills. Addendums were added in 2016 which expanded the list of countries to include Somalia and Libya.

>SIMILAR

youtube.com/watch?v=z0a473W2pos

user I CAME TO SHITPOST AND I INTEND TO SHITPOST GODDAMMIT

FUCK! IHBT.. you Sup Forumsacks can't actually be this stupid! Obama never requested a ban for refugee visa holders, that's a fact,

This order is not about making America safer, if it was it would include Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

This is about playing to the people who elected him.

Trump just put Bannon in charge of national security and put joint chiefs on standby.

Please explain to me how not having joint chiefs in every security meeting makes America safer.

Please explain how Bannon has experience to run national security.

Not gonna lie I feel like America is getting less safe with these changes.

Homeland security is currently critically understaffed. Trump let contact workers expire and no one is in yet to replace them.

Someone get your boy he looks lost.

k12reader.com/subject/reading-skills/reading-comprehension/

>My policy is similar to what President Obama did in 2011 when he banned visas for refugees from Iraq for six months.

Read.

Wow great work mate. 0.2 shekels have been deposited into your account. CTR / CREW is great!

Everything he said is correct you retard.

Trump banned visas just like Obama did, in that sense his order is similar. Trump took it one step further by halting nationals from those 7 countries period.

Nothing he said is incorrect.

> LOLOLO LE E/b/IN CTR MAYMAY XDDDDD HERE R UR SHEKELS LOL XDDDD

Kill yourself faggot.