Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=49f5wxX7vSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tl;dr
Is Chris /OURGUY/?

fuck no never been never will

Didn't he tweet that he wanted someone to assassinate trump?
>Miss
Wew

>Uses his demonstration of empathy to plug his shitty comic and go into lurid detail about his numerous mental problems

What a fucking sick creep

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?

>bögdanoff
never understood why they suddenly popped up all over Sup Forums

Chris-chan for Democrat candidate in 2024.

I really want to see Trump and Chris on stage together debating while Chris throws Sonic rings at trump.

At least Barron is a better artist than Chris will ever be

"DANALD TRUMP! FIRST OFF MY NAME ISNT IAN BRANDONSOMTING! SECOND, EVERY MALE SHOULD GET FREE CHINA FROM A BF FREE GIRLFRIEND AND YOU SHALL CALL ME MADAME PRESDIENT. I AM NOT A MAN! CUREYEHAMEHAAAAAA!

He was once in his own hilariously autistic way.
Now he thinks he's a woman and he calls the sore behind his testicles caused by flesh eating bacteria a vagina.

How do we redpill Chris Chan?

"Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven, conducting yourselves in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ. Then, whether I come and see you again or only hear about you, I will know that you are standing together with one spirit and one purpose, fighting together for the faith, which is the Good News. Don’t be intimidated in any way by your enemies. This will be a sign to them that they are going to be destroyed, but that you are going to be saved, even by God himself. For you have been given not only the privilege of trusting in Christ but also the privilege of suffering for him. We are in this struggle together. You have seen my struggle in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of it." - Philippians 1

is this a jojo reference?

Who becomes his vice principal choice?

>Chris-Chan has been trans for over two years.

>What have you done since then

>I have been emotionally and mentally broken, beaten, and scarred
understatement of all human history.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

Someone decided to dig it and bank on their appearance.

How hasn't Chris-Chan died of an infection yet

>Telling a 10 year old to google CWC

JULAYYYYYYY!

haha

i wonder how things are going over on the real timeline

Probably isn't JoJo currently airing on Cartoon Network. I bet Barron and Donald would watch anime all the time

Trump's going to cut his tugboat!

We could probably redpill him

Chris is trying to reach out to Barron after making a video calling for his dad's assassination? How presumptuous.

What is this meme a reference to?

Is that legit baron's art? That's weebs shit. How are we not talking about this? Could he be /oneofus/?

Who do you think is the better artist?

The gallery they originate from is over 7 years old IIRC

Source?

Yes he seems to have some kind of delusion that Mike Pence will end up doing it.

How the fuck he came up with that I don't know.

It's called a forced meme.
Newfags like you cannot see it for what it is and spread it thinking they're in the cool crowd.
Report and ignore.

>victim of bullying

What? Who is bullying Barron aside from Rosie "that fat pig" O'Donnell? Barron's based as fuck.

Christchan is a delusional and autistic moron that parades his faggotedness on the internet, that is why he gets bullied and made fun of.

Wow. That was beautiful. It really made me think.

This. Chris is just trying whore out attention like usually does.

>mine being a female soul traped in a male body, when I was homophobic

>cool crowd
>4 chan

Do you even know where you are?

When I tried to call 911 but accidentally did 9/11 instead

>we could redpill him
Do you even know who Chris is newfag? The only thing left for him is a bullet

Is his taint still infected

youtube.com/watch?v=49f5wxX7vSY

I think he has some problems, how have I never seen this meme?

I always thought that picture of the guy sitting in his chair was a joke

Also does he actually think of it's self as a real Christian?

Transgender people are just accepting the works of the flesh when the bible tells us to turn from the works of the flesh

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21

Barron Trump is a god tier artist compared to this has-been.