Should I move to Tyrone, Pennsylvania? It's only twenty minutes from Altoona

Should I move to Tyrone, Pennsylvania? It's only twenty minutes from Altoona.

Yes

Tyrone is Irish

can confirm it's garbage drug town, I live next door

What are you comparing it to. I'm comparing it to Orlando, FL and Philadelphia.

Fuuuuuuuuuukkkkk
>Tyrone
I suspect a nigger problem. I could be wrong though

Just like all Americans, even thought they're black/Hispanic abominations in reality.

Cumberland Valley Is pretty comfy here in south central Pa.

As of the census[7] of 2010, there were 5,477 people, 2,275 households, and 1,422 families residing in the borough. The population density was 2,711.4 people per square mile (1,046.8/km2). There were 2,472 housing units at an average density of 1,223.8 per square mile (472.5/km2). The racial makeup of the borough was 97.3% White, 0.7% Black or African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.3% Asian, 0.2% from other races, and 1.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.0% of the population.

What the fuck I'm from Altoona. Why the hell do you want to move here? It's a dead zone.

Where are you now? How is it better.

but the us is not white lelelelelelelelelelel

It's not really that great in terms of jobs. We have niggers but they are civilized niggers.

Hmm. Bedford and Everett look nice

Well, I don't work. Disabled. Problem solved.

bedford and Everett are in the middle of nowhere, but no niggers

Look up any town >5 miles from a city and you'll get the same demographics. Non-Americans have no concept of how large the place is and how white the country really is when you get away from section 8 housing and sanctuary cities.

Where are you moving from op?

hello underage

Probably in 2-3 years

this. get the fuck out of that area of pennsylvannia unless you have a drug problem

Can you at least give me some alternatives?

Become the Mayor of Tyrone

Profit

>Tyrone

Yes, PA is the comfiest state, outside of Killadelphia

I really thought this thread would generate more interesting

Why do people so often poo-poo a town but not name any better alternatives

>Tyrone
*smacks lips*