Anyone else thinking of moving to America because that's where shit will kick off?

Anyone else thinking of moving to America because that's where shit will kick off?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/councillors-back-proposal-to-invite-donald-trump-to-co-kerry-35391452.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm visiting Ireland this spring before and after the Isle of Man TT. Where should I go for fun, drinks, easy women, etc? We're flying in and out of Dublin but we can take the train.

Dingle Co. Kerry.
Got a magic dolphin and everything.

There Are Enough Niggers As It Is

I second Dingle. It's the best picture of what Ireland is supposed to be and what I long to return to. Dublin is multicultural trash.

Most based County.
>Councillors back proposal to invite Donald Trump to Co Kerry
independent.ie/irish-news/councillors-back-proposal-to-invite-donald-trump-to-co-kerry-35391452.html

Thanks, friends, I'll make sure we go there.

our women are gross bro
i wouldn't bother

dingle is boring cultchy shithole, don't listen to those bog-trotters

They don't take the Irish any more traitorous cuck.

So what's your suggestion?

You should go wherever this negative wanker is from. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

???

avoid dublin city because it's mostly shit and full of cockheads
visit some northern dublin areas by the beach side, they're really nice
cork is a nice place as well

i may be negative but at least im not low energy

Dont let these wannabe kraut fags discourage you.

We need as many whites prone to violence and Christianity as possible brother.

Safe travels...

White Power

I´m thinking Chile for couple years than Czech Republic or Scandinavia, if there is less muslims in couple years, maybe UK or Ireland if i have a chance.

the last thing we need is more niggers, mick

Ignore Ivan... he doesn't know what he's talking about under all of his sanctions.

You're more than welcome here, Irishfriend.

Bow to your master, ivan.

How are the berries?

Ireland is the scum of the earth, fuck off.

Got a surplus ammo box of 7.62 and a zeiss scoped SKS ready to answer the RWDS call to arms

>Lives in a country built by irish immigrants
>Calls them trash

Ill bet you cant even meme arrow.

Ireland is kind of shit and backward as is. Government is fucking disastrous, economy is a joke and the useful people would be better of elsewhere. The progressives are just as annoying as Americans while not having the initiative, because we know we don't matter.

If we were too autistic to join the Brits, we should just be bred out of existence at this point, because we're an utter non entity. Sure we have rich history in Literature and political narrative, but that's long behind us, it will be cherished, but it won't be reflected in our future.

>country built by irish immigrants
White people built this country, Niggers (potato or otherwise) picked the cotton

Wherever it starts, it will very quickly spread around ther Western world. Best to make yourself ready where you are lad.

Couldn't have won the Tea Party and all the rebellion without the Irish. This continent needs you. saoirse!

i'm thinking sweden or germany as fat as americans are there not as cucked and faggotity as germans or sweden, they can handle libtards. As for eurofags, they will need as much help as they can get because their men are so weak and beta

>Quotes an accurate statement

>Makes another fucking absurd statement and even tries to equate nigger contributions with that of the railroad construction.

...I think it's time for you to go to bed.

Gweedore is great craic

UK obesity rate- 28%
US Obesity Rate-31%

"HURRR DOSE GUYS ARE SO FAT!"

Third this if your booting about go to Dingle, try the deep fried Mars bar while your at it

Cork is great (admittedly biased because I live there)

I would recommend visiting Galway if your young its become kind of a student city so the night life is pretty good