Sen. Dianne Feinstein opposes Trump`s ban

Top Senate Democrat announces legislation to reverse Trump’s immigration executive order
>Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein (Calif.) announced on Twitter late Sunday that she is preparing to introduce two bills on Monday in response to President Donald Trump’s recent executive order on immigration and refugees.
>In a series of three tweets, Feinstein said that Trump should not be able to “unilaterally ban groups of immigrants,” which is why she is preparing to introduce the legislation.
theblaze.com/news/2017/01/29/top-senate-democrat-announces-legislation-to-reverse-trumps-immigration-executive-order/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/316781-feinstein-to-introduce-two-bills-in-response-to-trumps-ban
jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/feinstein-dianne
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtu.be/OC-3emjNGf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we just push California into the Pacific already?

Dems have no power in congress

> Feinstein

There are not enough brackets in the world to encapsulate that last name.

Why didn't she do this when Obama banned them?

She's going to have to change the law then. 8 USC 1182 (f) explicitly allows him to do it.

It's a law she supported and voted for by the way, it was all good when it was being used to keep white people out of the country and selectively enforcing our border.

This. There is no way they can get it passed. Even if they get a slim majority trump would veto and they would need 2/3 rd to overturn the veto. Its just a political stunt

(((Feinstein)))

The name says it all

>literally losing their shit over a 90 ban from just seven countries

Guys what happen to liberals if Trump indefinitely banned immigration from the entire Middle East?

>Feinstein

Sup Forums is always right

>Feinstein
every time.

Feinstein to introduce two bills in response to Trump's ban
>Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) will introduce two bills on Monday in response to President Donald Trump’s executive action on immigration and refugees.
>“The first bill immediately rescinds the order. The second limits executive authority under the Immigration and Nationality Act,” the Judiciary Committee ranking member wrote on Twitter Sunday.
>Trump on Friday signed an executive order calling for a 90-day ban on nationals from seven predominantly Muslim countries entering the United States. The order also includes a 120-day halt on admitting refugees and an indefinite pause on admitting refugees from Syria.
>Feinstein said her bills would prevent Trump from unilaterally barring factions of immigrants.
>Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said Democrats may be able to pass legislation overturning the ban if enough Republicans are on board.
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/316781-feinstein-to-introduce-two-bills-in-response-to-trumps-ban

>Feinstein
What a fucking surprise.

This is true, but it's also possible that several Republicans will fold after being called a racist.

This. She's one of (((them))).

19 GOP senators would need to fold. People would be massively pissed

>(((Feinstein)))

>(((Schumer)))

Who likely both voted FOR us giving money to Israel so they could build their wall.

Nation wreckers EVERY FUCKING TIME!

>losing their shit

she's not losing her shit. this is the same shit she has always done. she does this for votes. the people who voted for her will continue to vote for her because she does things like this. it doesn't matter that she accomplishes nothing because it's not about results, it's about votes.

>all those faggoty liberal replies in her twitter account
Good goys

>(((Feinstein)))

Don't tell me normies STILL haven't noticed a pattern here?

>Democucks still think they're relevant
lmao senpai

ITT we call upon kek to meme her to the grave.

Checked

Praise KEK

jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/feinstein-dianne

((((((((((((((((((((feinstein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kek

politics in a nutshell.

>"look I supported/opposed blah blah blah"
>accomplishes nothing

This looks photoshopped.

bitch is retarded, nothing he did was illegal or unconstitutional

Checked. Cya ya old bitch

and?

shes the kikiest kike of all, I would know shes from my fuckin state.

Netanyahu extremely based

Ch eked

WEW

Czeched

i am still waiting to see how that pans out, I am very anti-israel so this is one thing that bother me about trump

but I think he isn't that stupid and we should rather judge him by his actions

jews are okay now since trump is one

I thought she was retiring. What the fuck.

make me your conduit kek

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

Every so often I remember this woman and check to see if she's dead yet and each time i'm left disappointed.

dont worry people
a bill can be killed easily
plus how would trump not veto it?
and if he does, i'm pretty sure 2/3 of congress will not pass it

There is an inherent difference between american jews and Israeli jews.

>implying there aren't some cucked repubs in there

It will go nowhere. They have no power. All they can do is make noise. If they get too noisy, we will make them quiet. Very quiet. Forever.

>Stein

She dies of a stroke 3 months from now

PRAISE KEK

>Feinstein

Every fucking time.

I'm sure Diane "I think it's the shoulder thing that goes up" Feinstein will have many things of value to say.

They held a poker face for a whole fucking year over the supreme court justice, no way they fold on this.

Yep, thanks to their anti-filibuster law they passed they are quite paralyzed. It's a poor gun that doesn't point both ways.

>being called a racist.
that shit doesn't work any more dummy

Feinstein of Gaddafi:
youtu.be/OC-3emjNGf0

Bitch is so full of shit. Stands behalf of and even authors every piece of anti-constitutional peice of legislature she possibly can. I don't know if I hate Hillary more than her.

Diane feinstein is a filthy jew

>Feinstein said her bills would prevent Trump from unilaterally barring factions of immigrants.
Oh look, another democrat who's never read the constitution

>Feinstein
Every single fucking time

(((Feinstein)))

>a literal communist whore is doing dumb shit again
water is wet

>(((Feinstein)))
You literally cannot make this shit up

(((Feinstein)))

>Trump should not be able to “unilaterally ban groups of immigrants,”

(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

>Congress makes law allowing President to do exactly what he did
>Senator complains when he does it

You will live to see right wing jews holocaust globalist jews.

Hillary had the decency to only suck at being a senator for one term

Kek wills it. How glorious.

remember when Trump handed her off to Ivanka when she called because it was 'woman stuff'.

fucking christ on a bike they name themselves at this point

>(((Feinstein)))
What a surprise.

>when your state's senator doesn't know basic fucking civics

Foreign policy is one of the things the Presidential Office was specifically designed to manage.

/ourguys/ are in California, please save us.

When Feinstein is against you, you know you're doing the right thing

TO THE GRAVE

Does anyone have the picture of the SJWs and it says Be Afraid Fascists or something to that regard? Saw it early and forgot to save it. They're comical looking SJWs

Top Kek

Trump's statement on the EO.

Digits for her passing this year.

Yes they do. They can sit in the middle of the building and cry/text all day, like they already have so many times.

Very much so

Globalist Jews are different from based right wing Israeli jews

They would need 19 GOP senators to flip.

Not a chance that happens, the GOP seems to like the current EO from what I've heard.

Breh wtf is that....

we're living in some sort of twilight zone where something like this is considered controversial and reviled

can't wake up

that would be one way for the jews to redeem themselves for all the horrors they have caused

So she wants to change the constitution?

>Democrat
>California
>Feinstein

Kek'd and Checked

Thank u based user

dude wtf is that

Why do you keep telling us this, JIDF? Every. Fucking. Thread.

To be fair, she probably isn't even aware of what is in the constitution, being a leftist who has never read it.

Looks like a Jew nose breaking through a wall.

(((((((((((((FEINSTEIN)))))))))))))

nah, more like she dies immediately right after I get these digits.

Topkek

In soviet russia she would be in gulag right now.

Its time for the Trump curse to finally claim this harpy and free California and the US from the clutches of indisputable evil.

Holy shit, I thought 2016 was great.
Current year +1 is turning out to be FUCKING AWESOME!

Very sad this is all it amounts to and just wastes time and tax payer dollars. Literal do-nothing politicians should be fired.