What should we do about the communist issue?

Gas.

I'm thinking about something more... productive. Like a prison-factory

There is a very nice and comfy place for them

Let's send them all to Africa.

If nothing else, they will fertilize the land.

Read Hegel and dispose of liberalism

Into the trash it goes.

Nothing you can do.
Communism is the future.

When communists reach a certain number, don't they always sort of kill themselves off?

>they will create a generation of african leftists

Hmmmmmmm... that would work

We've got to purge our education system and popular culture. That's where they pick it up.
Public schools are compromised. Most universities are compromised. People haven't changed much since the 50s, our information sources have. We just have to relearn the great hatred and fear of communism that we had in the 50s.
Unfortunately we don't have a big scary evil empire to attach it to we just have shitty failed states.
China is a pretty good place to tie it to. The SJWs don't like China if you tell them what China actually does.

Free helicopter rides

they take a lot of people with them.

Wew, that's a big, shiny forehead.

Engage with rational discussion

There isn't a communist issue.

>defunding public education to provide a more intelligent society
Sup Forums logic at its finest

Fuck of Brazil

Also a bullet in the back of the head is the best option.

The american educational system is the real reason why leftism, LGBT, bestiality, Hillary Clinton, etc exist in the first place.

where'd you get defunding you fucking idiot?
I said purge, as in fire the communist teachers.

It's called school choice, faggot.

this is a quality shitpost user.

I wish it was a shitpost and not the reality

Try to convince them that the Gulag Archipelago is an anti-fascist book so that they read it and get redpilled on communism.

Day of the Helicopter.

we live in a fucked up world. They think that book is a Nazi propaganda written by Goebbels himself.

Charter schools have a terrible reputation for a reason, they are a disgusting industry that robs both the taxpayers and the students who attend.
Beastiality is not really a concern in my country, its a humorous overstatement, but whatever I dont really think Brazillians have an informed opinion on American education.

common core education and private schools really are garbage.

Single/divorced mothers are the single cause of all of this.

>Beastiality is not really a concern in my country

You think like pedophilia and zoophilia is not common in USA and is not being pushed by the same people that push gay marriage.

>common core is a failure
yes
>private schools
depends. I got to spend high school in a top 30 private school, was pretty based and prepared me so well that college was a comparative breeze.

>i-it's nothing! Trust me! Real marxism has not been tried.

based Jordan Peterson.

Well I dont read fucking Salon if thats what you're implying.
Usually when I see laws which ease penalties on beastiality its in red states.
honestly I couldnt give less of a shit about sex related legislation, its less of an issue to me than offering a quality public education.

Death sentence for leaders, work camps for the rest.

>As a proud liberal patriot I believe kids have the freedom to dance like prostitutes and satisfy pedophiles on the internet

this

>Liberals read Salon
>Liberals push gay marriage, pedophilia and bestiality
>Salon push gay marriage, pedophilia and bestiality

That's a big coincidence isn't it? I'm sure they are not related AT ALL

>Goebbels started writing 13 years after he died
Surely they can't actually be this retarded?

technically speaking you read salon
do you buy everything written in it?
so why would ALL liberals?

>implying liberals are communists or pushing pedophilia or bestiality
Are you fucking blind?

>b-but technically

Sometimes I don't really know if it's reddit, leftypol or simply trolling happening on this site

Honestly I'd be happier if it's just trooling

none, Im a centrist. Sorry you couldn't have your hugbox, try r/thedonald

>le communist education conspiracy

I don't understand how can someone not see the left is behind bestiality and zoophilia normalization

It can't be just ignorance. You may be in deep shit involved with marxism.

LE LOOK AT ME MOM I'M LE TROLLING LE SHITLORD FAGGOT TUMBLR SJW KIKES ON LE INTERNET!!!!111!!! XXXXDDDDDD!!! I'M LE EBIN TROLLMASTER EDGY REACTIONARY ALPHA MALE WHITE MASTER RACE XXDDD I'M SAVING LE WHITE RACE FROM LE EURABIA AND LE FUCKING DUMBASS NIGGERS AND DEGENERATE FAGGOTS PUTTING AIDS IN LE FLUORIDE WATER FUNDED BY LE JEWS AND LE CULTURAL MARXIST KIKE BITCH FEMINAZI DYKES DESTROYING MUH PROUD NORDIC HERITAGE AND MUH FOUNDATIONS OF CIVILIZATION XXDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!

because I know that at the heart of every conspiracy theory is the desire to find a simple solution to a nuanced problem 99% of the time theyre completly incorrect.
The world is a complex place, leftists and jews cannot be at the center of everything, the same way that big buisness and rednecks arent at the center of all problems.

>conspiracy theory

There you go.

>lifeless fish eyes
>completely unattractive
>regurgitating kike slogans
>can't articulate political views

Every woman marching against Trump was a dumb worthless cunt who falls into two groups: voted and got their say; stayed home on election night and now wants to bitch.

Stupid cunts, I'm glad these people are in shambles that not only is Trump delivering on everything he promised, he's doing it at break-neck speeds that's sending the leftists into despair.

everyone who disagrees with me is a marxist.
that must make for a very lonely existence user.

That bitches hairline is horrifying. I could play golf off it.

>thumbnail says not my period
>acts like she's on 32 days a month

Let's go back to your previous post.

You claimed I said leftists and jews are behind all problems

I was very specific. I said they were behind pedophilia and bestiality normalization.

But when you say "hahahaha you think jews and leftists are behind every evil hahaha what a fucking alex jones viewer! xD" you actually avoid talking about the issue and try to make me look like a crazy person

nice tactic but very old. Try harder next time, antifa scum.

Nigga you become the most Chad muthafucka you can then you rescue bitches like that from shit-tier politics put on them by fat dyke bitches.

I made a very reasonable claim considering the context of both this board and your image.
but let me ask you a question. What does the left gain by legalizing beastiality and pedophilia?
have they cornered the market on paraphenalia relating to fringe fetishes? do the dems want to secure that key dog-and-child-fucker vote?
>implying im antifa
antifa are faggots in that anyone who takes fascists seriously are morons. fascism is a spook of the left like communists are a spook of the right. neither group has any real traction

>rescuing leftists
Not part of the plan

Instead of just posting this pic you made a shit comment trying to evade the issue of leftism related to bestiality and zoophilia

Next time post this pic. It's going to make your "reasonable claim" sound more convincing.

Commies elected Trump, stay mad libcucks :^)

>just post the pic
reaction images are for people who cant rhetoric.

YOU evaded my question. I asked what was to be gained for the left legitimizing pedos and dogfuckers and YOU didnt awnser it.

pic related

kill them jonny, kill them all

>What does the left gain by legalizing beastiality and pedophilia?
Destruction of Western social structures and support systems in order to clear the way for an eventual communist revolution.

Rev up those helicopters.

>all leftists=commies
it's a reductive arguement which doesnt account for individual desires/expirences which drive people to either sides of the political compass.
the greeks were the foundation of all western society, they were also notorious pederasts. considering that you mentioned lgbt acceptance as a cornerstone of marxism, are the greeks also marxists or proto-marxists?