Please annex us, America. I will die for Trump, I will defend your values and constitution I swear...

Please annex us, America. I will die for Trump, I will defend your values and constitution I swear, just please release my people from this torment.

Other urls found in this thread:

grasmick.com/citizen.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did you guys do to deserve him?

The whole "being nice" meme got way out of hand

We have lots of oil and water and land you can use if we become integrated into the union.

send help
aidez-nous

Many such cases.

Vote him? Just a guess.

Remember leaf this is your leader. Will you make him proud?

Help is on the way. Pic related.

Fucking Leaf..

he pandered to women and stoners, two groups that should not have the ability to vote

Operation Leaf Blower Commences

Rest In Leaf.

same here

20 years ago
>gay people deserve rights
today
>all of the 3rd world deserves to live in the US, and terrorism and rapes are a small price to pay

We're too afraid of what Trudeau might do to us if we try to annex you. Sorry guys, you're on your own.

And you claim to be democratic fucking lel

Don't forget the faggots.

if anybody runs for pres or prime minister of Canada or america they need to hold up the 4 of clubs and call upon us.

Sad!

>Do you know where you are

>road to hell is paved by canadians and all that

Leafs aren't banned... yet. You're still welcome here if you come legally.

When this happens i'll be at the border with my American flag.

>"diversity is our strength"

gets bombed and gangraped

It's ok user, we just need to endure the sad times a little longer

>canadians
>nice
this isnt true

Do you actually like your leaf flag? Based on design, not your country's shittyness.

Justin Trudeau is a faggot traitor whos willing to sell out his country and his people to the highest bidder, hes now in the process of selling canada away to the chinks.I would be ashamed to have this "man" as my leader if i were canadian

Faggots are only 2% of the population.
I wonder (who) is behind this?

>Canada will pass sharia law in my life time and become a Muslim nation.

This will most definitely triger the next holy war.

>faggot
Yep. Seems about right.

no, and keep david frum in your country at all times

guy on /hwndu/ unironically said that "it is commonly known that London is a muslim country" when advocating for taking more refugees.

Sorry Canada, you lost that right when YOUR faggots drove down to Washington DC to protest our President's inauguration, despite being non-citizens. Fuck you all, hope you moose fuckers drown in maple syrup and sand nigger cum.

>next election
>NDP wins in a landslide thanks to the Liberal Party not being progressive enough

>Canadians want immigrants to integrate
>Canadians want immigrants to be proud of A FUCKING LEAF.
>wonder why immigrants arent integrating.

a nation of cucks.

M U L C H E D
U
L
C
H
E
D

I don't know if we have enough right wing death squads.
the demand is so high and the supply is so little

The canadian flag is ok I guess .
I'd be happier with the American flag in my front yard.

just like Harper before him.

Not sure if bait, well done.

7/10, made me reply.

I'll never understand your leaf thing. Your old flag was based as fuck, now your A FUCKING LEAF

You could say the same about Harper except maybe minus the faggot part.

Hopefully JT does a bad enough job, and Trump does a good enough job, that people realize nationalism is the way to go.

Dude looks like he's holding in a turd.

Guess who's behind Trudeau...

this is what it is

so a bunch of white cucks went down to protest the US inauguration.

Why didn't you shoot them on sight?

This. He knows boxing you know

He's he going do accept everyone if their laws prohibit even neighboring Americans from entering because of the strict immigration laws? Do leaves even have brains or do they just say "I'll help!" and "supervise" ?

for the love of god never post that picture again

"Awwww, what an adorable little man you are. Now, if you keep quiet and sit still through the whole event, mama's gonna give you a cookie."

I don't know much about his policies, but his face is enough to inspire an attack.

I miss the jew cock chugging faggot Harper so much.

He is the first person I ever saw using the term “diversity is strength“ unironically.
I always though it's a reference to Orwells work and thus a mockery of the stupid liberals.

> invites all the shitskins of the world into the country
> and now pls annex us America

Is the eternal leaf the real destroyer of civilizations?

It's fake, r-right?

What's the easiest way for a white college educated 20-something to get a green card

His face, His posture. Reminds me of Obama on the view. He was our JT. Just a bit more toned down.
Obama's just one of the girls.

I don't get you guys, all of our PM's have practiced the same rhetoric in regards to diversity since at least the 80's and we've never been stronger.

Despite was you racists think, Canada is proof that multiculturalism is beneficial.

it is fucking easy.

After the American revolution, the cucks moved up north in a shitter climate in order to stay loyal to the queen.

That is why cuck is synonymous with Canadian today.

Exceptions are: chinks, mudslims, ukrainians... possibly quebecers.

A

yeah I'd like to know too I'm in this situation

Leafugees welcome

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

This all happened because we didnt deport the French cucks 200 years ago. Imagine a Canada with no Trudeaus.

everyone went crazy over "OMG WEED DUDE." Plus people flipped on Harper for no reason, since young people just assumed that conservative = mean right wingers

Whats that, make you fuck his wife?

>tfw dual citizen and can hop into freedom if shit gets real saucy

While UK gets Nigel and USA gets Trump, Canada gets Justin. I'm sorry, leaf, I really am.

It's because of this.
And this.

>You don't want unskilled workers, terrorist risk, tax-payer burdens, and increased crime rates? Fine then, WE'LL take them instead! Bet you feel bad NOW America, don't you?

Leaf bro - there is no wall on the northern border. Come on down, and join in the slaughter of leftists. I have a few extra guns.

Justin Trudeau, greatest shitposter of all time.

Even as a maritime i would prefer harper, and he fuckin told us we are lazy and hopeless

Soros is trying to turn Canada into Germany. Soon there won't be many native Canadians. Just Arabs.

Shoulda genocided them. Those french faggots get all the government jobs because of muh bilingual

I don't think we can help Canada right now. We may be in a civil war within a year.

You might have to come here and fight if we're ever gonna save Canada.

Well he wasn't wrong.

Was he wrong?

The Canadian government doesnt represent the Anglos they only serve the French and their cuckery.

Canadians elected Derek Zoolander

>that quote

*sips colt 45*

I gotta admit that Trudeau was pretty fair when he was asked what he thinks about Trump banning muslims. Was it "his country his rules, none of my business" or something along these lines.

That was pretty fair desu.

>Coming to America illegally
Wouldn't I get arrested for not being Mexican?

Yes, blame the French goy.

>if your neighbor annexes you, you win

sorry cant let you fags beat us.

It's time to abandon Canada and start a new life in America. It's the perfect time. We're about to be Made Great Again. Let the French have Canada.

Im only 18, whats the easiest way to get legal citizenship?

Not sure. Never had to. Check this. I doubt the requirements are very high for Canadians.

grasmick.com/citizen.htm

Two things, if you are fucking serious.

>1.

Join the American Military. We allow enlistment internationally. Request to join, if you are enlisted, you will spend 4-8 years in the military, and then be given citizenship as a reward, along with regular military benefits. If you are able, and red pilled, this is a great way, because you get to score up a bunch of cash as well as getting a taste of Americana and benefits.

>2.

Get into a needed profession. I recommend nursing. We always need nurses, and if you have a 4 year degree, basically any hospital will take you. You can look for other needed professions as well, but nursing is definitely the easiest. A nurse in San Francisco makes 120k a year btw. Most other places are 60-80k a year.

The internet said you can only join the military if you're already a green card holder. Did the internet lie to me?

I grew up with a couple Canadian friends that must have lived here for 25+ years without citizenship. I'm not sure how that works, but it do.

like pottery

Seen it. That wasn't even a knock out. He went down on purpose.

If that's the case just get one. I didn't think it was, but it may be. Just study at an American University or something for a semester, and immediately enlist when you arrive, if that's the case. I have a friend who is a Turk who enlisted internationally. I don't know if he was given a special case or not, because he enlisted as a translator in Turkish, Kurdish, and Arabic.