WWIII IMMINENT

Sup Sup Forums,

As we all know WWIII is just around the corner and with that comes the draft. What are your plans when your number is called?

Will you serve your country? Will you try do dodge? Will you an hero? Really interested in seeing where Sup Forums stands on this.

I think I'd serve because they'd force me to lose weight and girls love soldiers

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/awol-and-desertion-3354177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>As we all know WWIII is just around the corner
No idea what will happen here this time. Also, why do you think it's just around the corner?

Idk just feels like it. Looks like things are heating up in the south china sea

Wish I saved the pic user saved from two by four chan about a Civil War in the U.S. (said FBIanon confirmed) but I don't know.

Would you fight and how many guns do you have?

>with that comes the draft
E.Trump will not need to have a draft.

>What are your plans when your number is called?
Already served so I'll just shitpost while you guys die.

everyone remember their required identity item for any scenario like a ZA, WW3, etc

In a civil war? Idk... I don't think I could shoot my own country men.

I own a 12 gauge shotgun and a vz 24 mauser

>not chomping at the bit to shoot liberals in a civil war

>mfw 15 y/o summerfag

Some of them are my friends

Ok, how about this - just because you wouldn't shoot them, would they think the same way and not shoot you?

If the answer is "I don't know" or "no", you'd have to kill them. No easy way about it lad.

>I think I'd serve because they'd force me to lose weight and girls love soldiers

WW3 Will Probably Be A Nuclear War So You'll Die A Virgin Unless You Like Cumming On Radioactive Ashes

I don't think so but I don't get the logic there. If we both agree to not shoot each other why would I have to kill them?

Also I'm thinking a south v north thing. Why would me and all my southern bros be shooting each other?

Got mine on standby at all times.

>my own country men
>low test cucks who hate their own countries
>men

>I think I'd serve because they'd force me to lose weight and girls love soldiers
Kill yourself you fat fuck. I'm sure there are hundreds of reasons why girls don't like your prepubescent fat-rolls outside of not being a soldier

kek confirms

>As we all know WWIII is just around the corner
Sorry to hear that you're stuck in the Hillary Clinton timeline. Send Moloch my regards.

It won't be north vs south
It will be authoritative progressives vs liberal conservative nationalists/tribalists

How many of them are there legally, be honest. Heard shit-ton are there legally and your friends want them there. It's understandable, I'd shoot mine if it really depended on my life. I can't imagine the scenario would come true, and maybe that's why I find it easier for me to imagine/say I'd do it.

That's cool, do you hunt are you a good shot?

I actually don't know how the draft works for college students, would I still be drafted and if so what would happen to my studies? What would happen to my sholarships/loans?

In the event of the war ending with me still alive, would I simply resume my degree?

>Will you serve your country?
fuck no
>Will you try do dodge?
damn right
>Will you an hero?
if they make me take a gun, yeah
Really interested in seeing where Sup Forums stands on this.
not fighting for the jews or the globalists. maybe couple hundred years ago, but there is no way im fighting for or against these little cry babies running about going M-M-M-MUH FEELS

If I get drafted I'll try 1para
Otherwise I'm sure my lil' island is safe

Rare.
Also ww3 sounds like a better reason to serve than oil-wars.

Unfortunately I'm ineligible to serve, already tried to join the military.

No, I will not go and fight for the disgusting globalist trash that sits in parliament and tramples on mine and my families freedoms.
I will drag them out of their parliament and lynch them before I march off to battle for their interests.

I'm an okay shot. I haven't hunted in over a year but I try to go out with my dad when I can.

>to now down liberals

wouldn't miss it

The draft will override your college course.
Upon returning you can continue your course

>girls love soldiers money while fucking Jody at home
Ftfy
But seriously I'm glad my mental illness and criminal record exempts me from being drafted. Fuck if I'm going to fight any war for the rich bastards who will make money from it. Don't be a spineless shill. I will be happy having "Empire of the Sun" type adventures in the newly occupied Chinese republic of America

>In college and the only son
Enjoy getting blown up faggots

>alt right fly off to Syria or wherever to get snackbarred
>lefties stay home and overthrow the government like in glorious Bolshevik revolution
Plz go and fight your war

>will I go die to save my frozen wasteland full of chinks, African refugees and blue haired faggots on behalf of Monsieur Trudeau

Mmm nope

Pretty sure you already need experience for 1para

>for
no.
>against
missed opportunity.

I've got a guaranteed medical waiver

That's really inconvenient, I guess this would be a good time to find something to get me exempted from the draft.

Girls love deep fried, irradiated ghoul soldiers.

Volunteer for the marine Corps infantry as an officer and start firefights with any black people we come across.

If you're an only child you're exempted I think

Start taking any psych meds. Go for adderall or Benzos since you're in college. Antidepressants are the easiest and really you never even have to take them.

you aren't, but it does lesson your changes of being drafted

>women bitch and moan about equality until they're allowed into the armed services and made part of the draft
>right before WWIII happens
gotta admit, I'd laugh

I'm too old for the draft actually and I voted Trump. Sucks to be the rest of you though, especially the liberals as most of them are dumb enough to believe it won't happen to them. They will be among the first drafted and among the first to die while I'll be at home, supporting the war as it will kill the leftist threat well enough to ensure rational rule for another 30 years or so. Good times!

I'd be afraid and wouldn't want to but I think I would do it honestly. I need to build some character anyways.

I own a vagina so I'm just going to laugh when you sexist pigs get drafted.

Chickens apparently do vote for chicken soup lmao

Good thing my government doesn't accept the mentally ill into the draft

This is doable, my universiry provides a few hours of therapy sessions with my tuition so I could just go there and appear extremely depressed (which would not be hard) in order to get prescribed.

It's not that I am completely against going into combat, but I will not ruin my studies just for Uncle Sam's interests.

Don't worry a Republican Congress of "papa knows best" paternalism will keep women out of the draft.

Enjoy reaping what you sow motherfuckers

women are already in the draft though

Your Womens Studies degree must be very important to you.

I served 3 years and got kicked out, I'd be surprised if they tried to draft me back...it'd be a mistake.

It is, I can't stand the alt-right. They are a bunch of mysoginists that deserve to die.

I will help rebuild this country from a vaginal perspective.

Greenland looks comfy af
You wouldn't notice even if the rest of the world gets nuked

I do to. I call it wife

Would you serve? I would. But I think I'd regret it.

That's nice

Look up Project Iceworm, we also had two of us fighting with US during WW2 and Pearl Harbor

>What are your plans when your number is called?

It's ages 18 to 26. So I'm a bit too old. Looking forward to getting some of that younger pussy after you guys all get killed off though.

Why do people keep bringing up WWIII?
All countries that matter seem to be getting along fine.

RARE
A
R
E

I'll do it, I'll do it for the pussy

I might end up in a non-combat role though because depression and asthma

and so I will soldier on through this lonely life
>shitty pun is shitty but intended nonetheless

I won't join unless drafted because I have a plan for my life, and if the draft works like it did in 'Nam then I won't be drafted anyway because I'm a uni student

What did you do to get kicked out?

>being this ignorant of the survival instinct
>this much of a newfag at life

that you isac?

I keep hearing about him, still haven't come across him.

I own a Mosin and a coil-gun. I would probably fight.

I would absolutely do it but I'm a bit older than most prime drafting ages and I'm also very out of shape.

They wouldn't recruit someone that needs as much training as I do.

THEN YOU WILL DIE WITH THEM.

I´d try to die in battle. Tired of this fucking world, need an ok exit.

I'm a NEET with mental illness. There's no way they will let me fight.

It is against the law for a United States citizen under the age of 18 to be viewing this site. It says it immediately when you get to the front page.

Please report this crime.

Oh, the times they are a-changin'.

pretty sure women were added to the draft recently

I moved to Denmark and passed every test, but couldn't join because of medical history from way back. Would it still be the same if it was a World War or will they ignore these records, being it world war and all

I will get drafted and I will die. I don't even care anymore.

You amerifats must be tards for thinking that war is around the corner. Eat a schnitzel faggots.

>hyped

Shut the fuck up Merkel no one is falling for your Jewish tricks

Left wing scare propaganda. Surprised Sup Forums is falling for it too.

You have my memes

>comes the draft
meat shields united in immolation

>semper fodder

Served too. Gonna be comfy.

>Tfw too old to serve in trumps nation.

I have allergies, bad eyesight and flat feet

No draft for me, atleast not combat

I tried to join the millitary voluntarily, but they declined me. I fucking ruined my knee playing football my first year of college.

I'll go bravely with my memes on hand and kek by my side

Don't worry Poland when time comes we may require your railways again. \o

Fuck this country's values, but I'd fight for it.

AMERICA FIRST

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

USA USA USA etc

>implying they'll send in soldiers if we ever had a WW3

Either way, the military didn't want me back then because of my back, I most likely won't be called

>tfw 30 and cucked leader
I'll have to buy my own ticket like Jane Doe

Same here man. Some of my closest friends are liberal and I accept that - I hope one day they'll see the light but I'm not going to let politics ruin our friendship.

I live in Japan.

undraftable, suckers!

Wasn't it that you had to not have taken meds for a year to be eligible again for military service?

What would happen if I just refuse if I get drafted? The last fucking thing is me fighting for this diarrhea filled toilet of a country.

thebalance.com/awol-and-desertion-3354177

I will NEVER server under Canada. I was born here, I've lived here for 29 years. And I've seen what it has become. This country doesn't deserve protection of any sort and it won't get it from the Canadian citizens. Do you honestly think the nig-nogs and muzzies here will defend this country? Fuck Canada. Whoever tries to take it over, I will ally with instead.

>Perma disqualified myself from the military for having fucked up lungs.

I won't get drafted, but I'll probably grab my rifle and go vigilante.

So close. Well,it looks like you gotta get your stuff ready

Nah Czechs will probably join EU. I will join Resistance death squads and go purge germany.

WWIII is not gonna happen you faggot

I'm on an antidepressant for anxiety and depression, does that exempt me?