Well, pol? Why are Jews ourguys?

>Standing on an improvised stage and wrapped in the black, red and gold German flag, Rotem Ahituv stared out at thousands of protesters spread below him and offered the demonstrators a kind of absolution that only someone like him could give.

>“I am Jewish,” he told the crowd. “My family has lived here in Germany for 700 years, and I can tell you that I see here no Nazis.”

>In a short and passionate speech that quickly went viral on the Internet, Ahituv, an Israeli immigrant to Germany, spoke about the threat of a Muslim takeover of Europe and declared that Germany’s Jews stand with Pegida, the populist right-wing movement that had organized the January 26 demonstration in Frankfurt.

forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=t5_kDcrT24w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEE WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS I DON'T LIKE EITHER OF THEM

>Didn't even read.

Never trust them.

>an Israeli immigrant to Germany

Jews realise that importing millions of shitskins only gets them a globe filled with shitskins to rule over. Such a world is a shit world, even for the ruling class.

Jews realise European culture was the supreme culture all along.

Jews are supporting every right wing party in Europe these days besides a few old guards

Is zionism the ultimate redpill?

Implying?

>stop bringing all those arabs from the middle east
>but ill stay ok :3 ?
Also every jew that lives in europe gambles with history that this time it will be different.

Isn't it amazing no matter what kind of movement you have, there are jews on either side always ready to co-opt your movement, without fail. .2% of the population of the world. Really makes you think.

i dont even know who is jewing who anymore

DON'T FALL FOR IT
THEY WANT YOU TO STOP SUPPORTING RIGHT-WING CAUSES OUT OF SPITE!

>white
>developed their own racial homeland
>work tirelessly to keep it pure and successful
>are highly organized and have a strong sense of community
>will always help out their own people, at the expense of other races if they have to
Remind me why we hate the Jews again? Isn't this everything you want for the White race?
Does the vicious hatred really just stem from jealousy?
Is it possible that the Jews are on top because they belong there?

They also have a strange tendency to always end up in the higher echelons of leadership within any movement they're a part of.

Must be a coincidence.

>Jew
>my family has lived in Germany over 700 years
>Israeli immigrant

Something about this doesn't make sense.

Wtf (((Jews)))

What trickery is this?

Your tricks grow tiresome.

they are not druze

His parents probably moved after ww2 and he returned

>comunism kbg is the jews

>they were literally defeated by western nations where jews already controlled fed banks
>degeneracy, divorce rate bla bla

Only releveant in Western countries, not so much in EX COMMUNIST countries

Makes no fucking sense that Jews controlled the Soviet Union, on contrary they crushed it because it was a disbalance in their new world order.

Here's your Jew types

>1. left wing white-hating diaspora jew
>2. ostensibly left wing internationalist money lender diaspora jew
>3. neocon shill zionist diaspora jew
>4. Israeli jew, usually right-wing, usually hates Islam, 50/50 chance of being caught rubbing hands as muslims flee to europe to rape and pillage
>5. Israeli Jew who has migrated to the West, joins nationalist movements because he'll be first on the chopping block when Muslims take over

Oh no not anudda shoah!

Because the right-wing is back in business for the first time in decades. And where there is socio-political power to be had, there must also be Jews and useful goyim

You forgot the hypocritical Zionist/Anti-Nationalist Having Your Cake and Eating It Too Jew

Jews are being just as Maliciously attacked as Christians are by Muslim faggots. It's no surprise they'd hate child raping muslims as much as your average Christian.

There's only one type of Jew: the Jew
AIPAC was calling Trump a fascist racist Nazi just a few months ago, now they pretend to be his greatest allies as is usual

He's probably more German than Ashkenazi.

>yfw it was a Jewish Trump supporter that created the #BernieOrBust hashtag

Their subversion can be useful.

MERKEL IS OURGUY

IT WAS ALL PRETEND

>Israeli immigrant to Germany
>My family has lived here for 700 years

Jewish trickery never ends.

>Combining nationalism and autism

He or his immediate family probably left during the (((Holocaust)))

>The AFD is feminist.

Germans still have this idea that because of the holocaust they have some superpower to fight Jews. The reich seems further gone than any other major anti-semitism.

What exactly do whites lose by supporting Israeli and our own nationalism?

>oh no some Jews will settle land that isn't in Europe and contains no native whites

If we build a wall and enforce the borders, the refugees become a moot point.

>still falling for the oldest Jewish trick in the book of pretending to support a nation and be /theirguys/ in order to subvert them and further their agenda

Go back to twerking your bunda

> what do you have to lose, goy? For a small price of-

What can Israel do in return for whites exactly? Not a single brainwashed Trumpster has so far been able to explain to me what Israel has to offer in return for the massive investments they demand. They have no resources, no other allies, no geostrategic exits to key locations (like East Asia for example).

So far the only 2 halfway coherent arguments I've heard was that Israel could provide help in the wars that they start and drag the West into and that muh Jewish supremacy muh magic book says they're special people (this one from Christcuck rednecks)
That's a pretty poor deal if you ask me

How has Sup Forums failed to realize that this simply means that the Jews are the true master race? Regardless of the movement (communists, capitalists, leftism, nationalism, the sciences, etc.), Jews will always rise to the top because they are intellectually superior

>Not a single brainwashed Trumpster has so far been able to explain to me what Israel has to offer in return for the massive investments they demand

Are you fucking blind?

/theirguy/ in the form of Trump, just won. Who do you think assisted that? Mossad literally ran riot across Europe during the cold war and can influence nationalist parties in a beneficial way.

Right now you have a common enemy in Muslim immigration - Israel dies if you go Muslim and you die, too. Plus, Israel has money to spend on nationalist parties in such a way that can shield criticism from, say, Trump directly paying FN or whatever.

It is also one of the few nationalist countries still in existence - the others being the Czechs, Hungarians and maybe Poles.

What I can't fathom is why Sup Forums likes jerking off about Palestine, which is
>Muslim
therefore our enemy
>Iranian backed
therefore our rival
>has been fucked over by us for decades
therefore out for revenge

Literally just a Soros ploy to weaken America.

Fuck off Shlomo. Your brethren did absolutely everything to stop Trump.

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=t5_kDcrT24w

Now that he won with extraordinary efforts of those you've considered an enemy not 2 months ago, you're claiming victory. You're truly the most repulsive evil race to ever walk the earth

jews are parasites and not makers....
all they have today is thanks to the white man

Also, it's not Iran who is behind ISIS and terorrism in the West, it's Iran's enemy and Israel's buddy, Saudi Arabia. We've seen Clinton's emails, your gig is up.

>Finishing our Führers plan
We can be proud of her

(((Merkel)))
(((Brievik)))
(((Milo)))
(((Hitler)))

Its an M.O. To defeat an opposition, the best thing to do is pretend to be the opposition and take over its leadership through subversive means.

Once this is done the opposition can be divided along made-up lines and and its pieces led by yourself, battled neatly to death with no cost to yourself. So went Europe.

AFD is traditional with family roles how the fuck is that feminist?

>lived in Germany for 700 years
>Israeli immigrant
?

Jews are supporting German right wing groups so they can yell REEEEEEE MUH 6 QUADRILLION

so obvious.

>why are Jews ourmasters?

>“I am Jewish,” he told the crowd. “My family has lived here in Germany for 700 years

>gambles with history that this time it will be different.

Hopefully it will be real this time

>The protesters say they support Pegida’s call for more restrictive immigration policies and for the right to preserve and protect a Christian-Jewish dominated Western culture.

Jews are terribly afraid of the Muslims, according to Henryk Broder, a well-known journalist and outspoken personality in the German-Jewish community. Broder said German Jews should support the anti-Islamization movement.

smart guys

> I thought everyone knew this already?

(((Shlomo Sand)))

fake news

I can tell that they don't know. They call them and they call themselves Jews and they are not, but do lie.

Not all Jews are responsible for what's going on, only the global elitists. The innocent Jews are just caught in the thick of what's going on. The elitist Jews are fully aware of what's going on and will even sacrifice their own people.

> the only pure jews were here
> everyone else outside was half-jew or less
> romans killed nearly everyone in 70ad
> jews evaporate from history
> only pure jews left are the shepherdic
> modern jews claim some kind of khazar turk lineage
> most jews are descended from white roman merchant/traders/lenders who converted

most jews are ashkenazi; not semitic

Daily reminder that Jews are turning on the libs in an attempt to appease us

The mission remains the same boys, the eradication of the Jews, the redpill lives on

some of the kikes are getting afraid and trying to put the breaks on

Read this and shut up.

lmao jews dont like mass muslim immigration and leftest bullishit either

pol will not defend this

Sad

Never trust a Jew you fucking Charlatans. Have you learned nothing from your years of shitposting on this shitty site?