Yfw he actually banned Muslims

>yfw he actually banned Muslims

except he didn't

1 week in

Out of the top 5 most populous Muslim countries, not a single one of them has been banned. It's not a Muslim ban.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love a full on Muslim ban.

And no terrorists from the 7 countries he banned have ever attacked the United States. So it's also a retarded ban

finally someone banned somalians

fucking common sense

I think europe, our allies have had terrorists from some of those countries though...

why would you want anyone from somalia or libya in the country?

its a great ban, it should be expanded

It's the thought that counts.

But have they attacked places in europe? what about rapes and murder or just violent crime in general?

>the call that banned muslims

You mean 7 out of 50 Muslim countries? It's time to stop watching fake news.

some bridges even Trump can't burn, the US can't scrap its relationship with Saudi Arabia...yet.

But less muslims is still a victory in my book, stopping the spread of Islam is the real issue and this is finally a step in the right direction.

did you see reince on whatever sunday show today? they kept saying 'but you didn't ban pakistan' and he'd say, 'well maybe we should expand it?'

This.

no more dirty Somalians, feels good man

Too bad he actually didnt?

And Obama dropped 30,000 bombs on 6 of those 7 countries last year alone. You would be retarded to not enact some sort of immigration restrictions after displacing that many people.

Also I feel like he probably used that to goad Saudi Arabia into agreeing to help set up safe zones for the refugees.

>I could add you to this list, I would love to add you to this list... but, but... I'm a reasonable guy. And you King, can I call you King? I think you're a reasonable guy to, so why don't we just go ahead and work on setting up these safe zones and you've got nothing to worry about.

If only we could get rid of those currently shitting up our country

not a muslim ban. don't you even read released wh statements?

do you think that it's possible that the President has better intel than you?

This.

Drumpfkins BTFO.

ban non-whites next!

blame obama, it was his idea

not so fast drumpf

Who is he?

Once we are energy dependent they will be added to the list

sounds like you need a
>quick rundown

He didn't actually

Obama did the same thing with people from Iraq the media is just hyperventilating

Here's the quick rundown
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

He didn't ban Saudis or Pakis. WTF Trump?

Very much this. Maybe at some point people will stop underestimating him and/or thinking he has nefarious intentions. The 4D chess thing is a tired but true meme.

This is a turboautism approach to world politics.

The Ohio State terrorist was a Somalian refugee.