Anime is the bane of white men

Japan got payback for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Anime single-handedly rendered billions of white men ineffective. It turned them into spineless, insufferable neckbeards whose only purpose in life is worshipping their waifus. Prove me wrong.

RARE

>Billions of white men
There aren't even a billion. Browns always wanna pretend they're a minority.

HOLY FUCK RARE

>billions
I wish.
>Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: I can't!

ummm no #animeright

Thicc

You're from Africa. Opinion: Invalidated. Lol. Fucking African thinking he's allowed to speak about anything, ever, under any circumstances.

>African
>Talking about ineffective

HAH.

Wrong. Anime is Japan trying to make up for their past sins.

now i wank

Bane?

Bane?

Hello ZAPLA

Anime is Japan's revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki

This triggers Weebs

>You're from Africa. Opinion: Invalidated. Lol. Fucking African thinking he's allowed to speak about anything, ever, under any circumstances.
If he knows how to get on the internet he's probably an expat, not a 60-IQ nigger.

You guys all confuse cause and effect. People don't become neckbeards because they watch anime, they watch anime because they are neckbeards. The same way pot doesn't turn people into piece of shit stone's they were pieces of shit to begin with.

delet this kek

>Anime single-handedly rendered billions of white men ineffective

I doubt billions of white people watch anime on a regular basis

Do you think the average normie daydream of a animu waifu and goes to bed surrounded by lewd bodypillows?

The mercenary, the masketta man?

It just means that I get to breed white women white women into extinction because you guys are too busy fapping to Japanese cartoons to do anything about it. Thanks for proving me right :^)

This

I'm white and i'm planning on having a shit ton of white children.

nice proxy faggot

RARE

newfag detected

how many inches do you need to fuck her from behind?

>billions

Anybody who becomes so consumed by anime would never have amounted to anything anyway. You should use such media for inspiration and determination, not fantasizing and retreating into the false worlds.

Greetings, neighbor.
I completely agree.

an 8x6 breh.....

But anime killed japan's birthrates you moron.

owned faggots

Anime is bluepilled

>to intelligent to fall for nip propaganda

>mfw i probably fall into this category
>broke up with girlfriend and quit a job and went to college because i desperately want to go to japan

to think there are thousands of people thinking similar to me

are we falling for japanese propoganda?

Jin:Roh would like a word with you.

>Paper telling me what to do

Most of Japan is a massive shithole, You're only looking at Tokyo and such.

Anime is degenerate as fuck, enjoy it you genetic dead end.

Based Nip

anime was a a marker of succes back when it was for super nerds, you had to /seek/ it out, you knew serial American TV was shit in the 90s, no story arch, bad jokes. anime was better, but you had to find bootleg fansubs.
nowadays amercian TV has caught up, has real writing, and anime is for causals, just boot-up crunchy roll. you might think this sounds hipster, but it matters, back then people who liked anime were Smart and it was a way to find other smart friends that also didn't like plep shows

>You're only looking at Tokyo

and here's where I tell you to fuck off.

i want to move to japan, but FUCK TOKYO. I'm sure it's weeaboo paradise, but i want to just chill in kyoto and relax in a fucking hotspring.

anime isn't that popular among white men

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

a fucking ak
>i guess you got sucked into Sup Forums

you realize that the same exact argument could be made for computer programming, right?

We should recolonize you faggots
You're so worthless not even SA nigs want you

Anime is pretty much the only form of entertainment that isn't ruined by sjw nonsense. Don't blame based anime for weebs. Weebs would still be useless creeps without it.

You're forgetitng something user

Yes, anime USED to be for intellectuals, smart people who actually thought about shit

But ALL OF THE WORLD WAS LIKE THAT

Even in America, music in particular was in a really smart phase with bands like the Beatles playing really smart music.

Nowadays, anime is shit for dumb people, and so is american media.

The day of being "smart" in this world is over. Philosophy is on a global decline.

Someone got turned down by an anime fan.