God it must feel so good to be an American right now...

God it must feel so good to be an American right now. You guys can be proud of your country because your president aligns with the way you think the country should be ran.

I have literally nothing to be proud about, I clearly distance myself from Justin Trudeau in all ways possible. He is literally turning the country to shit with his overly open border policies and equality and racial diversity crap.

Sometimes I just wish I could feel proud of the flag just like Americans are proud of theirs. You will never see anyone carrying a Canadian flag or having a Canadian flag in front of their house. This is fucking bullshit, Trudeau is turning the place into a big refugee third-world hugbox with zero job prospects and full Sharia implementation.

It's decided I don't want to live here anymore, I want to go live in America. I don't care if you call me traitor, there is just no way this place can be fixed and even if it were to be fixed we're way too cucked to ever achieve the same level of greatness as the USA.

America, here I come.

we
are
full
my
darling

It's must be hard have Trudeau president , the ultimate cuck , but don't count much on Trump , i really fear something might happen to him

canada
hate
thread
pls

i know its nice to be able to put the blame on trudeau but its our fault for being lazy drunks that let globalist marxist jews run our country for decades

Dont listen to these faggots leafbro. Together, we Americans can help to make Canada great again together! We have to meme Trudeau's daddy to the masses for all its worth!

It feels really fucking good to be an American desu

>it must feel so good to be an American right now
first comes pride, then comes collapse...

DELETE THIS

I was just thinking about this. we are heading in the complete opposite direction. The next election is so far away, we could be perma fucked by then. Part of me has hope for the future and make Canada great, but another part of me thinks in a few years we will be like germany. Forced to live and be murdered in literal cuck sheds.

This. We failed 20-30 years ago. All of us.

Sorry leafbro, I feel your pain, but you are not American and never will be. If we have a bunch of leafugees pouring over the border, you will bring your problems with you and turn us into just another Canada. We aren't your savior. You have to fix yourselves.

I wanna meet a cute American girl and get married. I'm planning on doing a long trip to the USA to familiarize myself with different states and see which one is the best. I'm not interested in Northern states only southern states bordering Texas.

>you got a funny accent, where ya from cutie pie?
>Canada
>hahaha nice try leaf

Americans outside Sup Forums don't hate us.

Stay and fix your problems instead of running you coward

No

Hnnnnnnggg

Checked.

I have a proposition.

Import based Canadians like OP, export mudslimes and SJWs to Canada. They'll make better leafs than Americans, and Trudeau will be happy to assist.