How will Sup Forums ever recover. Also, wasnt the San Bernardino fag born in the US?

How will Sup Forums ever recover. Also, wasnt the San Bernardino fag born in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ 100 million? They don't even care at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Too bad those primitive savage natives were not abble to build a wall.

>Most scholars writing at the end of the 19th century estimated that the pre-Columbian population was as low as 10 million; by the end of the 20th century most scholars gravitated to a middle estimate of around 50 million, with some historians arguing for an estimate of 100 million or more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

They still would've been slaves or dead.

Something that happen between 1500 - 1900 is really reliable to what happen in 2016.

Whether the arabs, chinese, or europeans had discovered the americas first doesn't matter.
The same set of old-world diseases would have exterminated the natives.

When are we just going to admit that white, western, culture is the superior one.
Lets not beat around the bush, nigger culture, african culture, native indian culture, dot-indian, etc are just shit tier.

with a "white ban" we wouldnt even have america wtf?

Shit nigger, I think the libtards agree!

Has anyone told the descendants of slaves are more than welcome to return to Africa. I'll happily pay for their flight on the condition they tear up their American citizenships and never return

>100 million natives
>12.5 million slaves

Wat

So they admit that a foreign invasion is a threat to our lives and society? Yeah. Maybe we don't want to be conquered like the natives were.

Sure, would you also be happy to send along trillions of dollars of reparations?

Arent they referring to all of the Americas?

Niggers were shipped over by Portuguese jews though, and sold by other africans, also African slave trade was most prevelant in the muslim world.

Using an estimate of approximately 37million people in Mexico, Central and South America in 1492 (including 6million in the Aztec Empire, 5-10 million in the Mayan States, 11 million in what is now Brazil, and 12 million in the Inca Empire), the lowest estimates give a death toll due from disease of 90% by the end of the 17th century (nine million people in 1650).[5] Latin America would match its 15th-century population early in the 19th century; it numbered 17million in 1800, 30million in 1850, 61million in 1900, 105million in 1930, 218million in 1960, 361million in 1980, and 563million in 2005.[5] In the last three decades of the 16th century, the population of present-day Mexico dropped to about onemillion people.[5] The Maya population is today estimated at six million, which is about the same as at the end of the 15th century, according to some estimates.[5] In what is now Brazil, the indigenous population declined from a pre-Columbian high of an estimated four million to some 300,000.
While it is difficult to determine exactly how many Natives lived in North America before Columbus,[6] estimates range from a low of 2.1 million[7] to 7 million[8] people to a high of 18 million[9]

That we don't care to give.

>would you also be happy to send along trillions of dollars of reparations?
Not at all. I don't owe them anything. Why would I?
They've been lucky enough to be born into one of the best nations in the world.

>subjugating primitive indigenous populations
>trasn-atlantic slave myth
>ignoring islamic unparalleled participation on both counts

notwithstanding, post-post-truth cannot be denied by alternative facts

Why does the left keep confirming the fact that immigration only gets people killed?

I'm sure if the Indians absolutely would've protected themselves if they had the government to do it with. Unfortunately for them, they did not.

With #NiggerBan there wouldn't be third world level crime rate in America

he's right. it just goes to show that bans can work. learn from the mistakes of the native americans

Yes, both the current wave of muslim refugees and whites immigrating to America en masse to displace the natives are terrible things.

However, it's only possible to stop one of these.

Are slaves immigrants? They were property of the slave owners?

Finland strongly condemns slavery. But we love Trump!

With a #NiggerBan the US would instantly:

>lose 37% of its prison population
>crime in general will go down by more than 50%
>There would be almost 50% less gang members
>Rape would go down significantly
>Overweight and obesity percentage would go down by 10%
>Average IQ would go up 7 points, putting the USA tied for third with Japan
>SAT scores would go up by about 100 points
>ACT scores would go up by 5.5 points
>AIDS and HIV would go down by over 67%
>Chlamydia cases would go down by 50%
>Gonorrhea would go down by 69%
>Syphilis would go would go down by 58%
>The average income would be over 20k more per year
>The amount of people in poverty would go down by over 30%
>Homelessness would go down by 57%
>And the number of welfare recipients would go down by about 40%
Mind you they only represent 13% of the population.

Hungay my old semi-Mongolian brother, are you still riding the steppes like a true Magyar from Asia?

>12.5 million slaves

AAAAAAAHHHHHH

>100 million Natives

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't like a nigger ban, nigger women are hot and a rare treat here. Sad!

>12.5 million slaves

Holy fucking shit lol

Glad to see Danny agrees with us that immigration is destructive.

alright then: all whites to return to europe, everybody else get the fuck out of europe and everybody goes back from were they came from.

lets see who benefits from that...

because he is a nigger with no class.
a good and rounded balanced 6 milion would have been much classier

>100 million natives
This meme needs to die
You can not have a population that huge made out of nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes of primarily hunter gatherers

Is this the USA? I see an Italian, an Indian, an African, a Jew, an Englishman and two Sand Niggers. Are you really like that? Sad!

Sources: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

www.bop.gov/news/quick.jsp#1

kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/

www.nytimes.com/books/first/j/jencks-gap.html

www.amfirstbooks.com/IntroPages/NonToolbarTopics/IdeologicalQuiz/Quiz-3-Commentary/IdeolQuiz_Answer_02.html

aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/gonorrhea.htm

www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/syphilis.htm

www.cdc.gov/std/stats11/chlamydia.htm

www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2012/tables/12s0697.pdf

kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/

homeless.samhsa.gov/ResourceFiles/hrc_factsheet.pdf

www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

www.nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=171

nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/d10/tables/dt10_155.asp

>HURR NATIVE AMERICANS WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF IF THEY REPELLED EUROPEAN SETTLERS

Do they realize they are just reinforcing the point that islamic migrants need to be turned away when they pull this shit?

>Bans are good and save lives
recover from what?

I had HIV once but recovered. Excellent!

Ouch. Nigger got him good.

You're a disgrace to my homeland, snow mongol.

If by "riding the steppes" you mean lazing around waiting for winter to pass while arguing with strangers on the internet about politics, then yes.

the black dude has a point. Thats why the americans need to protect themselves, so they won't be the next slave or the next native of the caliphate.

With white ban, blacks should be slaves until today.

You can't enforce a ban like that before the land even becomes a country. Thank whitey for setting up a governing body in the middle of no-where.

Someone tweet him #blackban

>implying I feel about about a bunch of my distant relatives being pussies and dying from some sniffles
>implying the US invented slavery and didn't buy them from african warlords

WWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH WHITES ARE SO GOOD AT DOING THINGS WWWWWWWWWAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GIBMEDAT I IS OPPRESSED COULDA BEEN KING OF LIBERIA WWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MUH RACISM/PATRIARCHY IS WHAT IS HOLDING ME BACK FROM BEING A BILLIONAIRE GENIUS WAAAAAAHHHHH

those native cucks should have had better border control ha.

>Failing to ban muslimes will result in the deaths of 100 million Americans and the enslavement of 12.5 million more by Muslims
I never understand the point liberals are trying to make.

Can't agree more. Our ancestors conquered and slaughtered them. It's a tragedy but nothing can change what happened in the past.

The first slave owner in America was black.

I am glad we did kill them. They were savages.

Delete

Dude was from US (Pakistan) and wife was from Pakistan/Saudi.

>13.3% drop in population causes an 11% drop in obesity

Doesn't this just mean they're underrepresented in the obesity statistic..?

Also gonna need sauce on 76% pf Democrat voters being black. I think it's 76% of blacks are democrat voters, not 76% of democrat voters are black.

What is welfare

A Muslim ban in the 1400's would have prevented the Atlantic slave trade and thus slavery in the Americas.

Jewish ships purchased the slaves from Muslims and sold them to whites

I work in San Bernardino... that place could use a leveling. Better yet throw all the illegal aliens in there and build a wall around it

That literally makes his point for him; are liberals really all this fucking stupid?

>So they admit that a foreign invasion is a threat to our lives and society?
They know its ending the west and they are deadly afraid of white people rising up, hence the only focus on white guilt topics

so basically wordsmith is saying we're in the middle of being conquered by muslims, because thats why the natives died, we fucking conquered their lands

Dindus have the highest murder rate in America. It's like 55%. They enslaved themselves and sold each other.

this is good , you done well user

I am half Native american and I pull this shit on liberal white cucks constantly. IF INDIANS HAD A WALL THEIR LIVES WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER (not really, but it gets the point across) at which point the liberal cucks have nothing to say to me since not only does it make sense, but I also am a minority and they have no business trying to play the victim to a POC

Cool, that's true. However there was not a white ban and all the Indians got fucking owned.

Therefore, OP is saying he is OK with Muslims coming over to America and killing all non Muslims and taking over the country.

Fucking kill yourself, OP.

then why doesn't he just go back to africa and live without white people?
not even shitposting, I don't understand his statement

didn't wordsmith just prove steve hirsch's point?

With a #BlackBan.......

Looks like native americans and niggers were too fucking stupid to protect themselves. Glad the correct race is smart enough to do that.

They'll just spout that colonialism destroyed Africa and what not. No pleasing these people. They just want every white person to be dead.

Id love to see these niggers try a white ban

Pretty sure niggers are happy for slavery when all is said and done.

Only some of the current race are smart enough. The rest are beta faggots with white guilt and feminine tendencies.

This is not the time to be a bitchboy beta liberal airhead.

>Uncontrolled immigration completely decimated the Native American population
>Use this to argue in favour of mass uncontrolled immigration
???

Blacks and Arabs sold blacks into slavery though...

Lmao with a white van that little faggot wouldn't have a home, clean water, electricity, internet, a phone, or anything else they take for granted.

With a Homosapian ban millions of
Cro-Magnon men/women would still be alive.

Based Canabro.

Two words I never thought I would pair together

Well their going to die.

Eradication is the option.

Thats thé point . It wont happen to US thé Truml

>White people were the first and only ones to trade black slaves
>Whites were the only ones engaged in the cross-continental slave trade
>100 million native americans couldn't overpower a drunken spaniard on a donkey and now it's your fault
Wow, this really moistens the mandibles.

>muh 100 gorillion

He's free to return to Africa at any time

"you're welcome to go back to africa"

and that nigger would never be typing on a computer, what a fucking idiot, without white people 99% of all scientific advances over past few hundred years would never have taken place. So glad suicidal white liberalism is coming to an end, extinction burst inc, they will bend the knee.

and they would still be living in mud huts.

this
america bought the already enslaved

>100 million native Americans

As a native American, who's people originated in Serbia, i can tell you that there was never 100 million native Americans ever.

without slavery, there'd be less gibs

His parents weren't

*Siberia

Also Nice doubles nativebro

Man i really need to quit procrastinating and put together a troll twitter account and start devastating derrières

Thats windows phone auto correct at its finest

his crazy wife radicalized him and had a fake address in iran or some shit.

>native americans were living in a utopia before whites appeared

and this melanin-enhanced individual has no fucking room to talk

Great point OP. Mass immigration sure worked out well for the Native Americans, we should totally do it again

correction, was pakistan and saudi arabia. either way, better vetting should've caught it.