Starbucks what are you doing?

money.cnn.com/2017/01/29/news/companies/starbucks-hiring-refugees/

More like Starcucks

Can you imagine what refugees will do to those hot baristas

Beat me to it

>refugees literally taking 10000 jobs from the native population

Wow Trump made more jobs in the US?

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

How are they going to do that when Trump reduced the number of FY2017 refugees from 110k to 50k?

I know some are here from before but still, that's a big proportion. Starbucks are are dumb fags and this is even worse than their "have a conversation about race" campaign they launced a year ago. Yeah Starbucks, people really want to talk about RACE when they are trying to order a coffee and leave.

Their CEO is honestly a fucking retard I can't believe the board hasn't canned that guy yet.

>hire 10,000 refugees
Good luck finding 10 that will actually work.

it doesn't count if they aren't US citizens.

I live in seattle. I fucking love the weather and nature here. There are no bugs. The cold kills them

But I fucking hate the liberal cucks here. I woke up to san niggers marching down the streets. Yelling in their sand tongue babbling about sand stuff. Holding different flags from different arab countries they are from.

Raid any fucking arab home, apartment, and you will see their true nature.

Awful and repugnant people.

only blue-pilled people drink starbucks coffee. drink Peet's and open your fucking eyes

The only people who work at Starbucks are libshits going through college. The infighting will be fun.

I'd say to boycott Starbucks but that would be redundant.

When this fails massively, it will redpill a lot of people.

This lol. They're getting free money for cars and housing and "resettlement" and if you put a whole family together that's hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I hope they all get sent home

keks wills it.

You can imagine how refugees will do those libtards.

It will redpill them quickly

>tfw you order a triple bacon breakfast sandwich

lol i didn't know all refugees are Muslim.

Fucking dumbass.

When the number of American citizens without jobs is so high, this traitorous company will deny them jobs in order to specifically hire """""refugees"""""?

How disgusting. How terribly racist.

wow an american schooling a leaf

Fuck all refugees

I can imagine Ahmed sexually harasssing Cindy and the manager telling her to keep quiet just like he kept quiet about Momungo stealing supplies

please do starbucks, easiest short ever

Maybe he is just saying he really likes the triple bacon breakfast sandwich and you're just reading into his post too much.

>I can't believe the board hasn't canned that guy yet

Sometimes you just let them kill themselves

>implying that I give a fuck about starbucks
Only hipsters like that garbage.

>pledged to
Remember how many times google and faceberg broke their promises?
They'll hire Asians and say they are refugees just like the techies