Do Most American People Hate Trump?

At first I thought Americans liked Trump, but now I don't know

Look at that massive Anti-Trump protest in Boston

Do most people hate it or Liberals make a lot of noise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5k2r68I4&spfreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Otherwise he wouldnt have won.

these protests are fake, faggot.

He won the election so take a guess.
>inb4 illegal votes

The unemployed hate Trump. Much Free time = flexibility for pointless protests and royal whining.

99% of people I know don't like him/didn't vote for him.

Hate is a strong word though.

Not pictured: the tens of millions of productive people who agree with Trump, voted for Trump and can't fucking skip work, parenting or other obligations to stand around and virtue signal.

The people LOATHE you, sire.

Liberals are cowards

Big protests only happen cities that didn't vote for Trump.

Literally liberals being crybabies in their urban bubbles.

His approval rating is at 45% right now, but you wouldn't know that by how loud leftists are being.

He has a 36% approval rating. He only won because of muh supreme court.

Most republicans don't like him either but they're closing their mouths because they want to get tax reform through. once tax reform gets passed watch the republicans dump him.

Double rations!

People that get paid to protest are the ones protesting Trump

the only people who are against trump are schizophrenic urban and elitist retards

Lots of wetbacks in that crowd! I've never heard the word "illegal" before "immigrant" once on the local news!

Every single part of this post is wrong.

>productive

Hillary won 2/3rds of the productive members of society.

YOU AREN'T CONVINCING ANYONE. GTFO BEFORE YOU GET BTFO NIGGER.

This. These aren't grassroot protests. Given Soros' history with funding so many protests, I'm sure he has hand in a lot of these.

How do Vets feel about the ban on Muslims?

Loud vocal minority getting blown out of proportion by media.

Most people only care about family and friends, meaning they're fine with Trump's America first stuff.

The left is just extremely vocal and most of them have enough free time to go out and 'protest'.

Nah, these people are employed. Soros pays them to protest.

food stocks are dwindling...

i'd feel a-ok if a half-dozen american cities got nuked by the russians or chinese. at this point, they're 90% kike, liberal and mulatto.

I'm a vet and let me just get this through your thick beaner skull. You rat fuckers have ignored us for decades. You acted arrogant, you called us stupid hillbillies. You filled our streets with blood, drugs and gangs. You killed our children. You overran our hospitals, schools and universities. You used American jobs as a defacto welfare program for Mexico. You protected your southern border an despised illegals while funneling them into our country and calling anyone a racist who dissented. At the end of the day the higher echelon of Mexican society and academics laughed at poor Americans and never gave them a second thought.

Guess what Juan, we remembered all of it and you are all going to pay a very dear price.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgq5k2r68I4&spfreload=10

Yeah cause there's so much work in the rural area of Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

Even if we gave Florida to Hillary, Trump STILL would have won. Think about that for a second.

mexanon, boston is like the san francisco of the east coast. Trump won in a landslide victory

Whatever

how do i get a job as a soros shill anti fa trump thumping liberal bbc cuck worshipping gainfully employed blue blooded american

What's with the crime hotspot around Wisconsin and Iowa?

I think they are big fans, they keep on chanting "He will unite us" or something like that desu.

>Ban on Muslims
It's a temporary hold on immigrants from terror prone countries that have poor record keeping. Can't vet with out records. In my opinion he should have gone farther.

so many things are wrong in this post but it's from a veteran. i guess ISIS/Taliban fucked you up so bad you still can't think straight. Don't forget to take your PTSD pills we wouldn't want you to have flashbacks of you getting your ass kicked now do we?

I wanted to wear my MAGA hat and go to this protest today but i had work.

FAKE PROTESTS - ORGANIZED BY PROFESSIONAL TROUBLE MAKERS - PAID PROTECTORS --- ENHANCED BY FAKE NEWS

can someone upload their rare awoos?

the rioters you see are college snowflakes who are easily brainwashed by groups that are funded by Muslim terrorists, Stalinists and communist separatists in Russia

It's not a crime map, it's the 2012 election map.

I'm all for branding CNN/MSNBC as fake news, but don't be a bunch of hypocrites about it and do the exact same misleading shit.

Dissent is more visible than support. For every diehard liberal on the Soros payroll out there trying to destroy the country, there's a thousand ordinary people going to work and being productive members of society.

Literally all of those people are being payed by George Soros, all of those people are illegals. America is behind Trump 100%

They also have decades of organization and funding on their behalf thanks to George Soros and the old Soviet Union

>Has the most unfavorable ratings in recent history
>Lost popular vote
>Thinks majority of Americans support him

I can't tell if this is great bait, or you're ignorant.

keep deluding yourself. You believe what the media tells you? Trump won in a LANDSLIDE

Most presidents start their presidency with a 60+% approval rating. Trump's is in the mid 30s. He wasn't elected because he was liked. There were two historically shitty choices and he was deemed the less shitty of the two.

The election was fake. We hate Trump.

not true, canadian. Millions of people like myself were with trump from the very beginning

How could you say this to your own fellow countryman? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>d-d-drumpf btfo!

They are getting paid.

Oh stop your bellyaching already sad cunt

The hyperbole in this post is embarassing. They're not all illegal, they're not all paid. Liberals are just more eager to organize. They're also younger and less likely to be working, resulting in more excess time to demonstrate. Stop overplaying your hand, the facts are on trump's side.

Naa.. I think youre the one who is deluded, fag.

Cucks gonna cuck

And we hate you.

Jews are bugs.

>Amerilards in charge of understand the difference between GDP and personal income

What do expect after 3 generations of jewish education, remove the jew and your countries problems leave too.

Nice proxies.

FUCK TRUMP

Pretty obvious he's salty af because he's about to get deported.

>Do most people hate it or Liberals make a lot of noise?
Liberals make all the noise.

anti-Trump people aren't really Americans

according to the msm, thats a low turn out

>Huge protests in states where Trump lost

I wonder how this could happen...

*understanding

Most American people like Trump but they can't be open about it because there's a social stigma that's perpetuated by leftists in this country.

Remember that Trump lost by millions, and if everyone had gotten off their asses and not been assured of a Hillary win, he would have lost by even more.

in b4 >hurrr spics ilelgal votes in california

david brock pls go

>major liberal city protest
>surprised when all the libs show up

they don't represent all Americans.

The real America is fly over country and small towns.

t. ex new yorker

Conservatives have jobs to go to and don't spend time acting like homeless people to express their disapproval.

>2017 - major terror attack from ISIS occurs on US soil
>realists - this is what happens when you allow muslims
>liberals - THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BAN MUSLIMS

these people are trash bags

looks like we found the gran autismo

you don't even know what the chart says. what a loser. if you understood it you'd know that it makes no fucking sense.

1000% this. I saw polk county FL wasn't blue and I knew it was fake asap

kawaii desu ne~

My deceased neighbor was a retired lawyer. He told me the best way to fuck over politicians is to keep your mouth shut until voting day and then blow their asses out of the water when they never see it coming. Thats exactly what we did with Trump. Prepare to do it again in 4.

This is literally the shills scare tactic. "No. You are now the minority. Ooga booga".
OP, you are but a simple meme.

Yes, and they didn't vote. So they're un-American Americans on November. Hopefully, Trumps reign will red pill all these activists or create a backlash from the other half who think these protestors are mentally and physically insane.

They have to have so many protests to keep up with Pres. Trumps high energy.

If they wanted a real protest they should've went 100% double down on Trump is illegitimate and chimped out. But they pussied out.

Racewar is the real timeline and we missed out. Living in the Wrong timeline

Found the fruitpicking Home Depot lurker

Does CTR still pay you?

>centrist - that's what you get for voting with your guts

>anarchocentrist - let the extremists run free so they kill each other
>radical centrist - ṛ̸̟̟͔ͫͩ̉͊ ̝̮̻͙͖̳̅̑̆̄̓̋̚͢͠a̧͙̞͑ ̶̡̙͋ͧ͑͋ͭ͌̚d̨̜̺̽͌͌̒ ̹̗̱̙̞̭̪̽͗̂̎̊̽ͪͬ͜͠͝ͅí̛̏ͬ͏̴͇̤͚̝ ͦͮ͠͏͙c̰̭͇͉̗̟̜̪̻̈́̈ ̸̸͖͔̰̂̄̎ͣ͘a̞̠͎͉̩̗͚̹̅̐̉ ͂͆͑ͤ̒͜͠͏̯̟̺͙l̵̝̯̮̟̬̦̹̥̃ͮ͌̋̊ ̵̸̩͈̩̠̠͕ͨ̑̍ͅc̖̝̘̯͌̐̕ͅ ̥͎̦̣̮̓ͬ͂ͩͣ͒̔͋ȇ̛̥͚͓̇ ̴͉̜̼̥̓́n̫͉ͤͨ͞ ̹̻̤̌̐̋̂̾̒̾ṫ̖͚̄̈͜ ̌͏̢̼̪r̤̗̲̗̦̫̘̫ͯ͛͋ͦ̒̽͌͒̍ ̴̭͎̞̤̮̣̿̈̇ï͖͈̝̹̝͉ͮ̈̽̀ͅ ̙̭̥̩̩͍̻̃ͭ̐̽̇ś̗̥͊͒̍̐̔͘͜m͔̬͔͈ͩ͆̓ͬ͐͂̕ ̰̗͕̟̘͎̤̎
̡̰͇̰̳̥̗̰̽̃͌̔͋̕ͅi̧̥͙͍̤̪ͭ͒͛͜n͋͐͋͏͙̗͈̤̩͍v̨̻͖̩̫͍̹̋͒͌ͪ̀̿̋͂̄͟͡o̸͚̞͎͙̞̺̅̄̓̅̑ͩk̦̖̣̬̖̣̟͖̄̐ͭͯ̌͟e̸̟̺͊̇ ̛̓͏̥̦͔͖̹t̙̜̬̼͚̺͋̊̇̅͌͒͋̀h̵͎̓̋̈́̓́̐́̀é͎̰̻̰͖̤͛ͤͪͯ̃ ͎̩̻̬͎̲͚͗̀̀̒̃ä̢͕̹͈̻͚̹̜̬͎́̃͠n̸̯͔̘̰̻̪̬̾́cͩͦ͗̓̇͋͏̞̤î̷̧̲͚͗͗̉ͣ͊ͬ̕ḛ̭̞̲͊͋́̂n͊ͩ̒̎̃͑̌̉͏̷͉t̸̰̪͈̟̖͎͔̪͈̃̆ͭ̂ ̴̧̜̼̫̰͔͌̿̈́f̹̲͉̰̜̞̯ͭͤ͑͡͞ ̡̟̰̝̝̣͗͐̐̒̌ͤͨ͂͡ͅo͓̖̜̗͉̪̽͟ ̡̤͙͎͈͚̗̰ͦ̃̇͒̓̀̚͟r̖̦̺̙̖ͩ͒̏ͦ͘͢ͅ ̷̶͈̲̥͍̱̘̎ͭͬ̉́͞c̩̭͈̩̓̎͋̉̅ȩ͓̦͓̫̖̫̣̖͋̌̈͟

That pic isn't even from the USA.

Real Americans hate Trump, Dumbfuckistanis love him

I think it, along with numerous other policies that Trump plans to enact, are unconstitutional and morally reprehensible. I, and numerous of my brothers and sisters in arms, did not serve and fight to give blanket discrimination against others. We served and fought to protect our countrymen, and see that everyone was taken care of by their government.

Most people, when they serve, will learn that when you deploy, it doesn't matter what someone's gender, race, religion, ethnicity, or any other determining factor is, so long as they are able to cover your back, that's what's important. Not everyone will agree with that, but most do.

However, they've also prevented green-card and visa holders from entering the country. A Clemson professor was disallowed to return to the US, to her job, to her home, and to her dog, because she was visiting her family in Iran at the wrong time. It's not just refugees and new immigrants, but also permanent residents who have made a new life in the US.

Now, I understand that being on Sup Forums and giving these answers will draw hate, but I'm answering earnestly, rather than just the trolls on trolls on trolls response.

>loses popular vote by 3 million
>approval rating is lowest in history for a new president

What gave you the thought that Americans liked Trump?

Hate? No way. Not like? Maybe. 62 million voted for him if that gives you a better idea.

You can pay thousands of people to hate anything if you're a billionaire.

Protip: They lost. If "most" people hated Trump, he wouldn't be president now.

These "real Americans" arent Americans at all in fact they wish for world wide open borders and the demise of the USA as we know it they want to erase everything that the USA stands for (constitution) and start a new world utopia. They are the furthest thing from being a "real American".

he lost the popular vote by 3 million, only rural and suburban retards voted for him

is this from women march or because "#muslimban"?

it's just city niggers chimping out

literally fucking nothing

You really think the average Mexican had any say or control over what happened? They are just as much puppets as most of our citizens are man. Not that we want them, but they are simply trying to do the only thing they think can lift them out of poverty - escape to America.

Your issue should be against our (((masters))) who have led to this issue.

Thanks to illegals and dead people. gayleaf.

Libtards are going to be in shape if they keep this up for 8 years.