You have to admit Sup Forums, he has a point

You have to admit Sup Forums, he has a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY&t=26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Stealing our DNC memes

That would only make sense if conservatives didn't actually like what trump is doing but only supported it because it makes liberals asspained

The reality is that not only do we fucking love what trump is doing, it's ALSO making liberals asshurt

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. POL BTFOOOOOOOOOO
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT POOOOL
HOW CAN POL RECOVER FROM THIS TWEEET WTF???
POL BTFOOOOO

send him this

what don't the niggers get???

Speak for yourself. I voted for Trump for two reasons, and two reasons only: 1) Liberal tears, 2) To watch the world burn

And so far it's been glorious.

Isn't that guy working with a babyfur pedo who has a literal shit eating fetish?

Liberals are the ones who started those fires.

Because of a temporary restriction on a few countries along with a stronger vetting process?

Liberals are the ones raging like this is the holocaust because they've become insanely reactionary.

>Not BLM
>Not "take that police"

this desu
not only is he bringing in a metric fuck-ton of conservative policies that appeal to me, he's also angering the shit out of liberals while he's at it
like having your cake and eating it too

He left out the liberals who are starting all the fires.

Wow shit, I deeply regret my vote now that this black liberal is upset. Let me go back to allowing muslims in my country to rape our women and bomb our shopping centers.

As a liberal I love Trump. You won't be able to elect a conservative dog catcher by the time he's done. People will remember that half of conservatives sold their soul to the devil and the other half didn't have the balls to stand up to him. They'll remember how easily you were conned and how easily you traded American values for a racist who dog whistled he'd make America white again.

you're a fucking retard

We're here to help! All the degenerates need to leave now.

Canada elected a drama teacher faggot who legalized fucking dogs.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM...oh yes my dear....Huuuuuh....firing my neurons indeed...is that....dare I say....hmmmmm...a constructive idea?......I seeeee....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....huuh....It really makes me think

.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm....ah yes...and also....a hint of....hmmm....I understand.....quite thoughtful my dear....huuuuh...but of yes...this will do nicely....hmmmmm.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and informative now....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Oh yes...very good!....very well put and written....hmmmmm...is that a drop of political undertone in the post?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before I think my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of information my dear....ah yes....let me guess...society is ignorant?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for huuuuh.....I seeeeeeeee.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well as sexist......hmmm....that tone is quite noticeable....yes.....privileged and racist I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

MAAAAAAAKES ME THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNK Oh I was not expecting that…that little opinion my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me think through this little one…just one small look…..hmmmm…huh….hmmmmmmmmm…and yet…so strong…yes…the data….huuuh…hmmm….is that….huuuuuh….hmmm….I can almost see it my dear…..yes….just…really….a little more insight if you please…..hmmmmmmmmmmmm…ah yes I see it now….yes quite….hhmmmm…inspiring my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…huuuuh….the most intelligent one yet my dear….hmmmmmmmmmmmm….yes….

Yeah, you must yourself to remove cancer. What else is new?

>not an actual photo
>not actually funny
>no point

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY&t=26s

actual video of african technology

>haha but seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

yabba dabba doo

Couldn't get the font right but someone post this to that nigger's Twitter please.

True, How will America survive without Muslims and the TPP?

>that shitty floyd-steingberg dithering on that .gif

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump. All city people voted for Hillary.

>You have to admit

Why do all shill threads start with these ridiculous weasel words?

Fuck off CTR

underrated.