PHOENIX AIRORT PROTESTS

At the airport right now with a MAGA hat. Protesters are by the departure gate and I'm not going to pay for parking. What should I say Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WP84IxK01uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yell maga as you drive by

Better dead than red

Yell get a job.

take pictures and post them here i wanna see if theres lots of ragheads in beantown Arizona

park on them

Thanks god, I just flew out of there a few days back.

Tucson here, not many beans in this area.

>he wears a trump hat

Alright drove past them three times shouting praise kek, maga and better dead than red.

ID change because I lost signal.

Was in a blue F150

There's like 50

Sometimes I wear this

BRO TIER
R
O
T
I
E
R

Gonna grab something to eat now. Got pretty boring. They're by Termjnal 4 departures if anybody else wants to provoke them.

80 percent was white and spic landwhales. Rest were spics and nu-males.

Gonna head to tempe for the poutine joint because I'm hungry as fuck. This was boring and I attended the protest against the Phoenix mosque in 2015 which was far more fun. The protesters are by the curb guarded by police and there's no way to park by them as vehicles are in the way, and I can't stop.

>Living in a multicultural shithole where this is a problem

Sky Harbor is sacred white man ground!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you the guy with the high and tight getting assaulted on livestream?

youtube.com/watch?v=WP84IxK01uk

phoenix has quite a lot of mudslimes

Nah m8 I didn't even leave my truck because there was no opportunity. You had to keep driving and not block traffic.

I was packing, if I would've been assaulted I would invoke SYG.

>portland OR

nevermind kek you got me. you can't even carry there

602 reporting in.

love this idea

a trump supporter just got knocked out in portland, so be careful lad. These people want to start the war.

Phoenician here I got my hat in my car on my way to back u up

Why are people protesting at airports?

yell 1488.. then take pictures of all the anitfa

fyi to all of you flying into arizona take allegiant
air lines they are the cheapest airline and they fly too other states i just forgot them.

lol Phoenix is full of ragheads and poo in loos

That's why you always carry m8

where you at pham we can meet up

I used to go to Desert Sky Mall at 75th Ave and Indian School for the mariachis but last months it's all fucking RAGHEADS AND MUDSLIMES

My God they sound like those Europeans who cheered as hordes of Muslims walked into their countries.

NORAZ MASTER RACE REPORTING
LETS CRASH THIS PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

bro i grew up in maryvale, shit you not i may have been one of the only white kids in the whole area

Keep your chin down and use your situational awareness so you don't get knocked out by 5'5 pussies who will act tough about it afterward.