Why are people hellbent on trying to demonize Christianity as some sort of oppressive religion that persecutes and...

Why are people hellbent on trying to demonize Christianity as some sort of oppressive religion that persecutes and kills? They're treating it as Islam and Judaism should be treated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm7muPjevik
youtube.com/watch?v=lJ03Qu0YL7g
youtube.com/watch?v=tABnznhzdIY
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=eC3xaEw9PSM
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're doing Satans work

We have possible paid shills on the board

Careful

"One day Jesus said to his disciples, “There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting!
It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin.
So watch yourselves!

“If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive.
Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

The apostles said to the Lord, “Show us how to increase our faith.”

The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree,
‘May you be uprooted and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you!" - Luke 17

Checked.

statement confirmed by digits

It is mostly because those people are useful idiots sowing discord and disunity among the bulk of Christianity.

Mostly because Christianity is synonymous with the west and the entire liberal ideology is hate the west and support anything that goes against it. Hence why Liberals kick up a huge stink if a Christian bakery won't bake gays a cake and completely ignore the fact that homosexuality can get you the death penalty or imprisoned in many Islamic countries. Liberals don't actually give a shit about any of that, they just want to see the west crumble, and attacking Christianity is attacking one of the pillars of the west

Quite simple. We have kikes in charge, and all kinds of satanists. Just take a glance at pizzagate. It's far more acceptable in a Jewish society.

Because they've been misled by lies, half truths and their own ignorance or are reprobates who deserve to be put in their place.

That's right. They are godless fucking commies who want to make you their slave

well the jews want to crucify more people

Digits confirms.

Well said. They care not for any of the liberty or equality they scream about, anything no matter how vile, if it hurts the west then it will be embraced by these marxists.

creates ignorance and ignorance leads to violence and oppression

I know how Islam is, user. I'm asking about Christianity.

there's no difference, hence why so many conservatives are hell bent to opress gays or anybody that isn't Christian.

Nobody wants to "oppress" gays
Gays oppress themselves by committing sin and sending themselves to Hell

well you proved my point. christians like muslims push religion on everybody. This superiority complex is stupid, debating with heavily religious people is like a talking to a wall. Many of you are so oblivious to the truths and even if presented with thousands of pieces if evidence you still just push all aside and put down a tiny book that's been edited by thousands of years called the Bible or The Quran.

I'm not pushing anything on anyone, there is Gods word I want you to be saved and I'm teaching you it.

They are third wave people - the Nudge crowd. They believe in Darwin, think man evolved, every religion is junk old junky stories, and think they know best. Psychology/Psychiatry is a sect of theirs, existing only to try to provide a government approved thought pattern. These people are highly dangerous, would throw you in an institution and drug you if you tell them you believe in God. Domestic enemies wherever they live.

They're equally retarded and holding us back. Anyone who buys into that bullshit should be shipped to the "holy land" to fight amongst their fellow retards and leave the rest of us to sprint into a glorious future.

>Why are people hellbent on trying to demonize Christianity
Because God wills it. You know Christianity shines the brightest when it is actively persecuted.

Its just an inconsistent mess of a religion which was never really followed by a majority of people. Just like USSR and communist Albania was 100% atheist on their' Census, so was most of Europe "Christian" historically. Seriously, give up the ghost.

religion is what is holding us back all this god bs is stupid, go ahead and believe whatever magic man you want but it hurts our progress to advance. I'm an advocate for science and science promotes progress. Sorry if it hurts your feelings, but just like how i stated before this superiority complex in "believing" there is a god is wrong. America is slowly becoming like the middle eastern countries. The U.S is soon gonna have its own version of the sharia law.

It is the last bulwark preventing Satan from ruling the earth

We are in for rough times. Never renounce Christ

Who cares how Jesus looked? He is God's son

Are Albanians too stupid to understand what Christ meant?
>what is love?
>what is the goal of helping others
>how did He do it?

Its pretty important how the church has portrayed Jesus as a super handsome European guy considering Christianity is all about the meek inheriting the earth blah balh

The only truth is the Truth of the Word

>Seriously, give up
Says the Albanian to Europeans.

Christ was a revolutionary philosopher/activist/moralist. He was not the son of god. He was like Ghandi, except he wasn't protesting the british empire but the Roman one.

Different churches portray him differently, in Asia they sometimes show him as a Chinaman.
We all know for a fact he did not have long hair because the bible says this is an abomination so you shouldn't take these pagan portrayals seriously anyway

>He was not the son of god
So you believe the tales of miracles are just grandeur then, right? Jesus never walked on water, or broke bread for 5 thousand, or rose from the dead?

Blasphemy

>And this is the verdict: The Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness more than light, because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come into the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.…

It is a simple case of doublt think..

Accuse your enemy of what you do

catholic peddo didling vatican jesuit ruled false christianity
and not to demonize, just to expose them for the crimes

bitter russian cucks, not even a convincing proxy

Muh moral high ground.
Muh collective salvation.
Muh virtue signalling .
Muh science.

Yeah, we literally have too many contemporary and near contemporary experiences of people claiming to be god/ or messengers of God, and totally getting away with it.

Humanity emerged from the void and we are very fragile beings that can be broken by suffering. Our suffering can lead us to accept all types of shit unfortunately. Mormonism, L Ron Hubbard (in 2000 years they will also have miraculous events attached to their myths)

>Christ protested against the Roman Empire
No. This is blatantly false. He protested against the revolutionary spirit of jews.
>Render unto Emperor what is his
>praise the faith of the centurion above the faith of jews
>parable of the good Samaritan
>whipping kike merchants out of the temple of God
Guess which strategy would have worked better for Judea?

kys christcuck and take your religion of cuckoldry with you

saged

Islam is murderous and barbaric, but there's nothing wrong with Judaism as long as they stay in Israel. I actually respect a lot of Jewish law.

don't forget all of religion

>Humanity emerged from the void
What's the potential of nothing? (void)

Take your misinformation campaign and shove it up your positive neghole.

Christ was a revolutionary. In a time of extreme segregation (both from roman and Jewish side) he preached universal fraternity. Stop employing your cherry picked quotes for tendentious revisionism.

>universal fraternity
Shoo, Albonigger. Equality under God is not the same as equality on earth. Why would God destroy the tower of Babel and separate the peoples if he wanted to smash them together?

Jews hated him because he didn't want armed conflict and revolution. Jews wanted, and they had their ideal messianic figures later. How did they do?
>cherry picked quotes
It's a direct reference to your claims. A group of jews come to Christ to ask if they should pay taxes to Rome? Christ says that they should - the jews wanted to use him as a figurehead for their revolt. Or they wanted to accuse Christ of being a revolutionary.
Either way, Christ was right and kikes were wrong.

Sad to hear, but I understand your reasoning. I never really thought of religion too hard until about a year ago, and I went through a lot of different stages looking for something that made sense, and Christianity came out on top.
It might seem like a coddling play, but I'd urge you to listen to some apologetics, one video that got me thinking was this youtube.com/watch?v=lJ03Qu0YL7g

At the very least it could show you why some people are so convinced by The Bible.

>there's nothing wrong with Judaism as long as they stay in Israel.
What about the fact that God cast the Jews out of Israel in A.D. 70? Isn't going back now without a Messiah not an act of God, but of someone else?

>What about the fact that God cast the Jews out of Israel in A.D. 70?
And yet he himself decided to give birth to him and become king of the jews 70 years before this

I watch a preach slap a lady for wearing pants at my parents church and everybody cheered.

Last chance.
It was necessary for Jews to receive God; all other nations would have received Him with joy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tABnznhzdIY

Not only is Nothing not an argument against Being, the Void is generative and necessary for Being to emerge. (Pic Related)

You are projecting contemporary historical constellations too readily.

Yep, and look how well it turned out. Christianity became a majority religion in the world and is still for the time being. God chose the Jews for a reason, and I'll be damned if it didn't work to many people.

"A Psalm of David. Jehovah [is] my shepherd, I do not lack,

In pastures of tender grass He causeth me to lie down, By quiet waters He doth lead me.

My soul He refresheth, He leadeth me in paths of righteousness, For His name's sake,

Also -- when I walk in a valley of death-shade, I fear no evil, for Thou [art] with me, Thy rod and Thy staff -- they comfort me.

Thou arrangest before me a table, Over-against my adversaries, Thou hast anointed with oil my head, My cup is full!

Only -- goodness and kindness pursue me, All the days of my life, And my dwelling [is] in the house of Jehovah, For a length of days!" - Psalms 23 1:6

>Last chance.
It was necessary for Jews to receive God; all other nations would have received Him with joy.
practically anyone who he gave the second chance to would be fucking dead by 70 AD

His portrayal as handsome is relatively rare. Usually he's a pale, sickly looking, gaunt hippie looking dude.

You must have some odd taste in guys.

>all other nations would have received Him with joy.
But god knew this before hand, so why'd he even fucking do it if he already knew the outcome

do people unironically believe some arab dude was born of a virgin and ran around performing miracles till he got nailed to a cross and then came back from the dead and now they nibble at his flakes every sunday?

do they only believe this cuz 'well who made the big bang???'

>all people die in 40 years
Christ died 33AD.
He was out to save the world, and to gather the lost sheep of Israel. But since only wolves remained..

Nations work in a long term mode.

They're just attacking it as it is western.
Same thing on when they say 'real christians wouldn't 'x'', they just want to attack West.

Time to get childish?

He made a promise. He gave us free will.

Not only are they attacking Christianity because it is the basis for Individual God given Natural Rights, they are supporting Muslims because the best way to erase Jesus Christ is to replace Him with the shitty muslim jesus named Isa.

Communists fail to stop the spread of the Word of Jesus Christ, just look at China. Soon to be the largest Christian population in the world. Look at the former Soviet Union where they failed to erase Jesus as well.

But look at Muslim areas. Total genocide and where some Christians still exist they are forced to call God allah.

>Christ died 33AD.
>christ himself dies at 33
>shit eating retards manage to live longer than 40
Fucking brilliant, how would god be so shit at living that the average dude could outlive him
>He was out to save the world, and to gather the lost sheep of Israel. But since only wolves remained..
From fuckin' what, who are the wolves, for fucks sake stop talking in this veiled metaphor shit and tell me you're deluded sand niggers version of events.

>He made a promise. He gave us free will.
>he
Well now i know who sucks the cock in your spiritual life.

Jews have around 300 years to fulfill their prophecies (it should not work like that, though, but machine men gonna algorithm), this includes the destruction of what they call Edom. Rome, Christianity.
>liveleak removed the video

This site is 18+. Go to bed.

go suck some yellow snow faggot

Probably because Christians are overbearing and insufferable in America and the group that you will come into contact with the most in the west, just look at the Christian posters on Sup Forums.

>From fuckin' what, who are the wolves, for fucks sake stop talking in this veiled metaphor shit
Veiled? Are you Jewish perhaps? Hahaha. I can't unveil it for you. God cursed you with blindness.

the fuck is wrong with judaism?

He was murdered.. plenty of people under 33 die today.
Pharisees, basically old school rabinnical Jews who practice from the Talmud/Kabbalah.
These would be modern day Marxists and globalists, NWO types. The Jewish community moved to a more reformed group and these guys are the leftovers, so not really practicing Jews, but by blood and ancestry.
Hope it helps you.

HAIL TO THE DIGITS!

>He was murdered.. plenty of people under 33 die today.
Lol what a fag, god himself died to a fucking spear

deus vult
Bump

>God cursed you with blindness.
Fucking hell mate, lemme get the secretary of fucking rain so you can cast more good juju to the great volcano gods so we can curse some fucker, you're fucking deluded dude

There is little in common between Christianity and the religious right.

Christianity is a Jewish invention.

Just sayin.

It was a very simple metaphor. You didn't understand it, so I assume you are a Jew (golem).

Because they are of this world, and followers of Christ are not.
He warned His disciples this would happen.

John 15:17-19

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Jews are golems? News to me, here i was thinking the nazis were scumbags but clearly their mass pottery experimentation were obscured.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eC3xaEw9PSM

"After all this I saw another angel come down from heaven with great authority, and the earth grew bright with his splendor. He gave a mighty shout:

“Babylon is fallen—that great city is fallen!
She has become a home for demons.
She is a hideout for every foul spirit,
a hideout for every foul vulture
and every foul and dreadful animal.

For all the nations have fallen
because of the wine of her passionate immorality.
The kings of the world
have committed adultery with her.
Because of her desires for extravagant luxury,
the merchants of the world have grown rich.”

Then I heard another voice calling from heaven,

“Come away from her, my people.
Do not take part in her sins,
or you will be punished with her.

For her sins are piled as high as heaven,
and God remembers her evil deeds.

Do to her as she has done to others.
Double her penalty for all her evil deeds.
She brewed a cup of terror for others,
so brew twice as much for her.

She glorified herself and lived in luxury,
so match it now with torment and sorrow.
She boasted in her heart,
‘I am queen on my throne.
I am no helpless widow,
and I have no reason to mourn.’

Therefore, these plagues will overtake her in a single day—
death and mourning and famine.
She will be completely consumed by fire,
for the Lord God who judges her is mighty.”" - Revelation 18

Christianity is OK. Christofascism is not.

I respect Zizek, but I disagree on his interpretation of why exactly Christ died on the cross. Christ didn't really "pay for our sins" in the way most people believe. The wages of sin, is death. When Adam and Eve first ate from the tree of Knowledge they were given this mandate by god and every person since has died. Christ, however, led a life without sin. If you don't believe in the scriptures, then you can rebuke this, but when he died on the cross, it provided a loop hole. Since Jesus didn't sin, he was able to defeat death and rise on the third day. Whosoever believes and trusts in his sinless nature, his death at our hands, and his forgiveness of us for killing him. I won't pretend to know how it all works, but I do try my best.
Gotta say your baits drawing real good today. I'm impressed.

"And the kings of the world who committed adultery with her and enjoyed her great luxury will mourn for her as they see the smoke rising from her charred remains. They will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for you,
O Babylon, you great city!
In a single moment
God’s judgment came on you.”

The merchants of the world will weep and mourn for her, for there is no one left to buy their goods. She bought great quantities of gold, silver, jewels, and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk, and scarlet cloth; things made of fragrant thyine wood, ivory goods, and objects made of expensive wood; and bronze, iron, and marble. She also bought cinnamon, spice, incense, myrrh, frankincense, wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat, cattle, sheep, horses, wagons, and bodies—that is, human slaves.

“The fancy things you loved so much
are gone,” they cry.
“All your luxuries and splendor
are gone forever,
never to be yours again.”" - Revelation 18

"The merchants who became wealthy by selling her these things will stand at a distance, terrified by her great torment. They will weep and cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
She was clothed in finest purple and scarlet linens,
decked out with gold and precious stones and pearls!

In a single moment
all the wealth of the city is gone!”

And all the captains of the merchant ships and their passengers and sailors and crews will stand at a distance. They will cry out as they watch the smoke ascend, and they will say, “Where is there another city as great as this?” And they will weep and throw dust on their heads to show their grief. And they will cry out,

“How terrible, how terrible for that great city!
The shipowners became wealthy
by transporting her great wealth on the seas.
In a single moment it is all gone.”

Rejoice over her fate, O heaven
and people of God and apostles and prophets!
For at last God has judged her
for your sakes." - Revelation 18

PRAISE
JESUS
CHRIST
THE
ONLY-BEGOTTEN
SON
OF
GOD

See Christ is the living God. Jews are dead on the inside, more so than any other. Clay men, automatons. They don't believe in free will because of this. They are more akin to an AI than reason.

In God, everything is living to its intended purpose. What do you think happens to those who reject God?

"Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a huge millstone. He threw it into the ocean and shouted,

“Just like this, the great city Babylon
will be thrown down with violence
and will never be found again.

The sound of harps, singers, flutes, and trumpets
will never be heard in you again.
No craftsmen and no trades
will ever be found in you again.
The sound of the mill

The light of a lamp
will never shine in you again.
The happy voices of brides and grooms
For your merchants were the greatest in the world,
and you deceived the nations with your sorceries.

In your streets flowed the blood of the prophets and of God’s holy people
and the blood of people slaughtered all over the world.”" - Revelation 18

The fuck is with all this religious shit on Sup Forums lately?

>The fuck is with all this religious shit on Sup Forums lately?
There's not really anywhere else to put , desu.

Why did the Christian religious right attack the music I like and the entertainment I like?

Try growing up in the 80s and 90s and deal with Christtards calling you a Satanist because you like heavy metal, play video games and D&D.

Christians made me their enemy by their actions. Not the other way around. I wasn't bothering anyone.

~

Funny because now it's Feminists attacking my heavy metal, my video games, and my D&D.

>lately

Do you know how I know you're new?

Basically everything white is bad. Blond hair and blue eyes is suddenly a sign of femininity, men need not apply. Christianity is insane, Islam is such a peaceful religion. Jews are honest merchants, white men are slave traders. White men can't dance or cook, Blacks have big dicks and Latinos/Asians look exotic. Having a permanent tan is more important than having a normal facial symmetry and nasal width. Being really Alpha is gay and instead pussy should go to mate guarding faghats that think they are 'gangstahs'.

It's really easy just remember that being a white male is a negative thing and color everything else positive following that same exact logic. That's how mentally ill people think nowadays. You get the coalburner who simultaneously believes in a meme and forgets she's white herself when she screams "no white pasty men, black only!". Somehow oblivious to the fact that she's 'white n'd pasty' herself.

It's 2017 and we have reached toddler levels of 'yous bad and hes good' reasoning. King Nigger does shit and it's gold, Raycis Trump does it and he's even more of a meany now. Keeping your promises is a bad thing, protection the sovereignty of your nation is bad (except if it's sad poor Israel) and you white privileged NEET males need to get that through your head. Refugees who drive in welfare payed for limos are still poor, you however are a jobless loser. Now why not end the night watching a self deprecating movie like Star Wars where every bad guy is a 'white supremacist'.

Now stop asking such stupid questions user, you should have known better. Convert to Islam like the feminist protectors command you to. Sharia law for all western countries. When a white football player touches a party girl it's rape, when Achmed and his friends live-stream actual rape it's cultural difference. Also, it might have been a little hot, having seen all those French multi-culti movies.

ARE YOU GETTING IT YET WHITEYS?!

Its impossible to stay christian and faithful while holding Sup Forums views.

You need to denounce your faith if you're adamant on the beliefs presented.

because it's a hoax -- a lie
express.co.uk/news/science/693817/Jesus-Christ-HOAX-Biblical-christianity-roman-empire