youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WP84IxK01uk
youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo
youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY
theintercept.com/2015/04/10/twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-right/
nbcnews.com/id/25546334/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraq/#.WI6lmX-QphE
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

these people are so brainwashed
>HURR DURR ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A NAZI

he was a nazi
he deserved it

haha exhibit A right here. point at her and laugh at her lack of critical thinking skills

shut up you cunt

Are...are they beating each other up now?

Hitler did nothing wrong

Seriously. Marxist subversion at play here!! These people are incapable of thinking for themselves!! They are like a hive-mind, droning illogical chants like good goys.

All I see is unsupervised children.

Bump

>knocking out a complete stranger for having different beliefs as you while yelling "PEACE"

>flag

there's gotta be a word for that kind of cowardice and manipulative dishonesty

marxism

RWDS when?

I carry a gun everywhere, why can't I encounter some of these peaceful protesters ever?

If I ever find myself in a situation I'm killing them all.

the PEACEFUL PROTEST chanting at the end makes it better

It's over guys we lost the marxists won.

other way around here in USA. marxists are getting btfo daily

yes your country already lost

explain these useful idiots listen to what their marching (leaders are feeding them
youtube.com/watch?v=WP84IxK01uk

mental illness

where the FUCK are the police?!?

>chanting peaceful protest after knocking out a man that was outnumbered 20+v1

fucking triggered, that was the absolute worst part, fuck this shit

what's the best EDC blade for under 100 bucks?

>Anti Trump Supporter Attacked At Anti Trump Airport Takeover Riot
huh? they attacked one of their own?

In Luton back when Al muhajiroun had rallies calling for sharia, celebrating 9/11 and praising isis and Al-qaeda; I dont like those ideas but it doesnt mean I get to physically attack those people. If you cant hold your enemy to your own standards you have no place being outraged when the violent backlash comes. You are normalising political violence.

I want off this ride.

Theyre going in for round 2? Let's see how that works for them

PEACEFUL PROTEST!

They only protest in places where you can't carry a gun. This is deliberate.

No Gun Free Zones and Federal Constitutional Carry NOW!

BASED

I love watching nazis get what they deserve

So when do we start opening fire on these thugs?

there is only one solution

What a weird feeling that would be coming to from being knocked out with dozens of people crowded around you whooping and screaming.

you became a nazi the second you clicked on Sup Forums

Make sure you 'fearful for your life' user and being attacked. Don't want you to go to jail because you had to fight off some sub human shit.

daily reminder that the only solution to the leftist problem is force. Brutal force.

fuck them all

When are we going to stop tollerating this?

Every Trump supporter will be free game from now on.

>polish posting nazi gif
holy fucking kek

Same shit was going on in seatac in WA, these are 2 of the most liberal places in the united states. The pacific northwest is cancer in alot of places.
There aren't very many people at this protest, and there weren't very many in seatac. This is the most people they could scrape up in SJW holdouts.

I agree.
and zip tie anyone hiding face!

doublethink

Do you reckon brits will be able to influence all the muhammads enough culturally to make them think:
>violence for religious/political purposes?
>that would be a bad jest pip pip poor me some tea and we'll have a chat instead

REMINDER THAT OBAMA BANNED IRAQIS IN 2011

Get yourself a Cold Steel Voyager for around 50

>I live watching a person get tortured for what they are

>I love watching people get torchored because they might idolize people that tortured people for who they were

>I'm a Jew

cuck

Poles hate the Russians WAYYYY more.

Russians were undisciplined savages that massacred and raped wherever they went in World War 2. Not saying they're like that now but back then during communism they were fucking animals.

you call leftists betas and cucks and snowflakes yet its always the right-wingers getting wrecked

so your enemy is simultaneously weak and strong? or is all that cuck talk just projecting?

Delica 4

remember. we are all good guys here.

the right was always the ones that started it. you guys are the ones who love wars so much. you know deep in your hearts you threw the first punch.

m8 there is literally a new video everyday of anyone with a right wing view getting battered in America

Right wing people don't break the law over emotional outbursts.

Purely a liberal behavior

>1776

WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

good. now go research the history of the CIA

a mob vs. 4 guys with their backs turned isn't exactly a fair fight

We are all Nazis now

I just called the phone numbers the protesters were giving out - they weren't even correct LMAO

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

There were even Russians fighting for the Nazis in ww2 m8

oh, and the invasion of iraq for nonexistent WMDs because your precious bush jr who talks to god wasn't a chimpout?

we didnt throw the first punch, but we will certainly throw the last.

youtube.com/watch?v=-qCVbp3pFwo

vid related is what I hope comes to every single one of you antifa fuckers.

This guy when they were coming after him could have legally pulled a gun and blasted 4 or 5 of them.

That was a riot at that moment

I swear to God
SOON.

thats some project,cant you narrow what im looking for down a bit?

Thats Sweden you cant 1 video of antifa being attacked in America

Daily reminder that Antifa are SHOOT ON SIGHT

and they they chant "peaceful protest" after sucker punching some guy and scream WHERES YOUR FUHRER NOW NAZI BOI

very peaceful indeed...

Seen this type of leftist bullshit time after time after time. These leftist scumbags need to be halted.
This shit is going to escalate to full out street warfare soon.

and the cops dont seem to give a flying fuck. just janitors. moping up the blood as always.

that's where you're wrong. some leftie faggot got vegetablized in sacramento, i've heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRxMYh7xicY

communism won this is the outcome

>brainwashed
>subversion
>children

Traitors dindu nuffin
gud bois
getin brainwashed
not their fault
going to college
need mo' money fo' mo' DESTRUCTION OF WESTERN CIVILISATION

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LESSEN THEIR RESPONSIBILITY
IS IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS AND SO WANT TO MAKE SURE NOT ALL TRAITORS WILL BE SLAUGHTER ?
ANYONE AIDING A TRAITOR IS ALSO A TRAITOR

>My name is Justin Trudeau
Stopped reading there.

Everytime I see these videos I wonder when the guy with the AA-12 filled with slugs and a boner for justice is. But he never shows up.

Perhaps I need to be that person. Someone does.

reminder you got BTFO
by this guy ahmed bong destroyed

>push its ok to punch a nazi meme
>anything i say is a nazi is a nazi goy

No. Whoever made that title is a fucking liar.

i agree agent smith

be the hero you waited for user

theintercept.com/2015/04/10/twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-right/
nbcnews.com/id/25546334/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/secret-us-mission-hauls-uranium-iraq/#.WI6lmX-QphE

Yeah.......no

>a few guys getting sucker punched
I am all for these guys CCing and protecting themselves better, and in no way mean to downplay any measure of disgust you should have for the shitheads who want to go violent on anyone who dares to counter-protest, but conservatives definitely have the upper hand. The very reason you see these protests and acts of violence are due to the massive butthurt these leftists are sustaining.

I will also point and laugh at her terrible punctuation skills!

from protest to clickbaits to brainwashing

thats all folks

Trump will eventually have to a address this. He doesn't seem the type to let things like this fester. If his actions over the past week are any indication, this will be amazing.

Duterte style leftist removal when

Nice but thats basically the only one,Americans need to start going to the streets to fight antifa im really surprised that there arent big right wing street groups to counter Antifa like there is in Europe.

agent or no, he is right
Trump needs to get off his ass and do somthing because im fucking sick of watching ourside get attacked constantly.

yeah, pretty lame how little resistance there is here

though there was that one last week in washington, some anarchists were attacking a guy and he shot one of them

>based tommy

Lol at these fakes suddenly shouting PEACE after chasing down to attack this guy, probably realizing their actions was obviously being recorded.

Thats great but thats 1 video compared to 5000 videos of Trump supporters being bullied on the streets by transexuals,Beta males and women with no retaliation

trump is having the executive branch defy court orders, which is illegal, over his emotional outburst

life aint fair get used to it bitch

These motherfuckers shouting "peaceful protest, na na nanana" while a ring of cops have to surround some guy they knocked out in order to keep them from getting back at him.

This is real doublethink. It's insane.

>2 videos

Make sure to send this video to Breitbart / Infowars / Fox / RT

I mean why isnt there things like this in America yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8MAuLanJY

You need to start counter protesting these Antifa faggots

>Ahmeds and Tumblrinas are allying up
War is on the Horizon anons. This time President Trump will be on our side. Are you faggots ready to take up arms for the constitution and take the lives of the left?

Leftists are genuinely mentally ill

>Leftists are genuinely mentally ill
They sure (((seem like it)))

Right wingers don't riot at air ports.

They just elect the most controversial American in the last 2 centuries and then watch their opponents kill themselves