APOLOGIZE

Seriously, the bullying against Argentine members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Argentines are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Argentine man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Argentine man a "not white"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Argentine man that they are "not white"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebubble.com/how-argentina-wants-to-strengthen-its-border-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=8mDXerdXvXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS, ALSO
WE ARE WHITE GET OVER IT

>Argentina
>white

FALKLAND

>Being this desperate for (you)'s

MALVINAS ARGENTINAS
FUERA PIRATAS

>white Argentinians
>white

Speak English not Mexican

I honesty never hear shit about Argentina on this board.

What thread are we sliding exactly?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Stay mad, spic

Why are spics so obsessed with simpsons?

you are the niggers, argentina.

t. the white "argentina"

Argentinian reality

Argentina is 80% European you fucktard

Man, you really made this an essay. Who are you trying to piss off again?

make an argetinuan pol board and fk off

>t. provincia

why are leafs so faggy?

>why can't I hold the Malvinas?

Because we have a province full of Frenchmen

I'm going to be straight here. I am a kek, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fuking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cok is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is kekolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cok. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

>80% European
lol
it's probably 60%-65%

Really shitty military in a military dictatorship.

It's what Wikipedia says at least

THE FALKLANDS ARE RIGHTFUL BRITISH CLAY YOU ARGIE BASTARDS

>t. "we're white"

If you use images of Bart Simpson either you are a drug addict or a childish poor fucker...or both

I've never seen a nation with an identity so based on a delusion like Argentina. They really believe they are white.

that really made me think

WEED LMAO

>Argentines are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

shut up, tyrone.

>you're either a drug addict
>our a childish poor fucker
Well that explains why 99% of spics love simpsons

Says the country with constant delusions of Roman heritage. All you sudacas are as bad as each other. Except maybe Uruguay and Chile.

Wikipedia also says that we're 73% white and we all know thats a load of bullshit

I want to go to buenos aires and fuck argentine wimminz

no place is safe bro

fuck off tyrone leave our italian and spanish descent bambinas alone.

Fuck I love your Girls. They are so Fucking easy.

hey mate argentina is fucking shit, most of our people are braindead faggots

>Doesn't use photos of really ugly women to deter him.

BOO!

yeah the shitty kind

also the malvines are not argentinian anymore; get the fuck over it

Every girl is easy if you fucking rape them.

Fug off rapists.

Boarders are closed now Miguelito Constantino Atahualpa.

thebubble.com/how-argentina-wants-to-strengthen-its-border-control/

LMAOOOO

Fucking /lat/ was a terrible mistake. Now this place is full of taringueros.

>anymore

Argentinians call us monkeys. We destroy their rep as whites on the internet since the days.

How do you call a chilean communist?
An helicopter dodger!

Jokes on you, l'm a junta-loving roto.

Every Sup Forums poster is a newfag anyway

We never called you monkeys great ally.

Now pleace cut the north already.

>one user claimed it so the entire nation likely does the same
southern people are wannabe germans and the people of sao paulo state are wannabe italians.
that is one portion of people in one state and one portion of people in another.

those are our remarkable deluded people.
not an entire nation by any means.

desu I don't care if they were ours or not.
It's quite a shitty place, it's cold as fuck and it's full of bird shit and penguins.
The only thing that matters about it is the strategycal advantage it gives on wars, but since argentina is peaceful af we wouln't even use them

>60%-65

You're no longer European when you're a mestizo mutt (or fucking castizo), Pablo.

Thats the point. You can smell the Taringa/nido/facebook from those faggots.

this is correct.

nice thread you got going on here, you fuck face.

This wasn't funny

I'm a dumb toothpaste lol

Argentina is white, now back off before I do something I'll regret

not only does every hispanic country hate you

now the rest of the world can hate you too enjoy

60% non mixed european descents.

Not 60% european 40% mongrel.

Tho honestly it's probably more like 50% now, soon it will be 45%.

we truly are the greatest shitposters on this board

>Concern shill is concerned.

Sage and hide this stupid shit.

>speaking English
How does this make you feel argie?

Hasn't Argentina effectively had no borders and completely open South American immigration for at least 60 years now?

I severely doubt that Argentinians with pure European bloodlines make up more than...5% of your population. And even 5% feels rather generous.

How can it be cold when it's in the Southern Hemisphere?

I've been there and it's cold as fuck man :(

That's wayyy to pessimistic m8, we would be much much worse if that was true.

Sure we have open borders and every single year we get thousands of peruvian, bolivian and colombian mongrels, but they don't mix with out european descents because.... well they are fucking ugly.
And it really started like 20 years ago,

We got so many whites there's even low class whites.

If you ever visit places like Palermo or Caballito it's basically 70% white at worst.

Because Argentinos aren't white
Does it go to -20?
NO?
Then it's not cold

>Does it go to -20?
>NO?

nice bait

Naw, that's just people mistaking your flag for the jew one.
I know I sometimes do. I see the flag out of the corner of my eye and get so enraged that I am blinded by hate and don't even read the OP and just start shitposting until I can't type coherently. Afterwards I am left highly agitated and it has caused serious problems at home. My wife left me and has turned my kids against me. They won't even answer the phone, and have blocked me on social media. The divorce has financially ruined me. I ended up running away to South America, living away from civilization for days on end as I travelled. I swear I will always look closely before getting mad. Honestly I use proxies to convince my few remaining friend that I am still in the states. I'm making progress every day. I guess what I'm trying to say is, Don't cry for me Argentina. The truth is I never left you. All through my wild days, my mad existence, I kept my promise.
Don't keep your distance.

Nigga it's south it's warm you're dumb

>han our peaceful country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.
FAGGOT

So what Argentina be an actual cool place for a white burger to go visit? I mean assuming I am not rolling in cash just a normal burger?

I wont get shanked? Or kidnapped by drug cartels?

Yeah and how is that a problem?
To be honest not being 100% white is quite good, I get to keep the light skin while not getting sunburns as quick as sunlight touches my skin

I don't get sunburns either because I don't leave the house half naked

Nigger

As long as you don't visit shit areas you will be fine.

Bariloche is also comfy as fuck.

Argentinians are white.

They're mostly migrants from Europe

cerra el orto wachiturro, no llores mas negro de mierda.

Either you take it, or gtfo.
If you are one of us, you will stay.

Tell me a single country that does not take fire on Sup Forums...

That's right fucker, even loos and hell leafs take it.

Actually, even mexicunts are mostly based

Vos sois unos maricas

Honestly, I'm surprised so many Argentinians go on pol. I see more of them than anyone in the southern hemisphere.

>check Argentinas world news
>most recent events are about soccer and some dolphins
What do you guys do that's important?

i hate you suns
>the god suns arent even here anymore

sure thing

if you leave your house covering every single inch of your body it's to assume that you are muslim
as far as I'm aware, you can get sunburns in every part of your body, including face and arms you fucking faggot

what about Brazil and Australia you mong

it's fair to assume*

The water isn't even frozen
I'm not a Satanist

All the pics I see of Argentina seem comfy. Is it just the major cities that are holes?

your worse then a satanist
>your a leaf
>axe and rack when

youtube.com/watch?v=8mDXerdXvXI

what do you mean by holes?

I don't care about Mexican shit
>rack
I already got your moms rack