Muslims never built anyth-

Muslims never built anyth-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith_(architect)
realclearscience.com/blog/2014/03/the_muslim_scientist_who_birthed_the_scientific_method.html
pri.org/stories/2014-01-20/new-documentary-gives-us-peek-life-inside-labor-camps-dubai
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/may/27/dubai-migrant-worker-deaths
som.com/projects/burj_khalifa__structural_engineering
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Built with slave labour yet beloved by Liberals

americans designed it

but with our beaurocracy and building codes it could never have been approved in the US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Smith_(architect)

OP isnt a f-

designed by an American and based on the Illinois.

Am I to understand it wouldn't meet present building code in the US?

If so, what does this say about it's potential longevity as a sound structure. Goodtimes.

Weird how only one of those was built recently.

>be arabs
>trillions of dollars literally coming out of the ground
>need white people to actually extract and use it, but get paid anyway
>pay white people to design a huge building
>get slaves to build it to their spec
>city still doesn't have a sewer system
You can build anything when you get to pay other people to do so with your endless supply of free money.

i know there muzzies but are they more like poos than actual middle easterners?

Jews and Pakis built those my friend

It's a tall building surrounded by Muslims. It was never long for this world anyways.

Yes, my friend went to Dubai he said it's all Indians he liked it better than Europe he said it's cleaner and safer kek

i remember seeing a doco about a giant building in dubai
they all seemed like poos lol
but maybe ones that use the loo

pyramids weren't built by jews

Loo isn't a word in Hindustani
In fact most Indians use the word pavement for their toilet

LOL is that true

Jews, reptilians whatever man it's all the same shit

Muslims invaded the egyptians dumbass

Prove it else you are a faggot.

Does that word work for plate as well?

Kek

What?

>build by White engineer and architect bureaus hired by mudshits who could only afford it rough selling their oil to said whites
Wew

Indian slaves built that, dumb mudslime

>Muslims built the Burj Khalifa
Really rustles my leaves

thats sad to see
literally why eat off the ground

>arab
>nope

>International institute....
....for anything really?

G-guys?

The Burj Khalifa was designed by an English architect, the Korean Samsung construction firm built it.

Muslims just wasted their oil money on it.

The UAE is covered in gold lamborghinis.

It isn't that the West can't build a tower that big, we just aren't vain enough to set fire to our money for ego.

That's a big building

they made artificial islands too

Jesus Christ. Look at the size of the fucking clock face on that fucking monstrosity.

>Burj Khalifa was designed by Adrian Smith, then of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (SOM), whose firm designed the Willis Tower and One World Trade Center. Hyder Consulting was chosen to be the supervising engineer with NORR Group Consultants International Limited chosen to supervise the architecture of the project.
Lol, Muslims.

Designed by a white man, built by indentured Indian laborers.

Stay buttmad Muslims.

>OP is a fa-
>But dig a little deeper into the past, and you'll unearth something that may surprise you: The origins of the scientific method hearken back to the Islamic World, not the Western one. Around 250 years before Roger Bacon expounded on the need for experimental confirmation of his findings, an Arab scientist named Ibn al-Haytham was saying the exact same thing.

>Little is known about Ibn al-Haytham's life, but historians believe he was born around the year 965, during a period marked as the Golden Age of Arabic science. His father was a civil servant, so the young Ibn al-Haytham received a strong education, which assuredly seeded his passion for science. He was also a devout Muslim, believing that an endless quest for truth about the natural world brought him closer to God. Sometime around the dawn of the 11th Century, he moved to Cairo in Egypt. It was here that he would complete his most influential work.

>Ibn al-Haytham: The Muslim Scientist Who Birthed the Scientific Method

realclearscience.com/blog/2014/03/the_muslim_scientist_who_birthed_the_scientific_method.html

Dutch and Belgian companies did those

Muslims hired western firms with Western oil money to build a western style tower.

1/10 bait, made me reply

Pretty fucking awesome really.

You don't need to build a 100 storey building to make a nice city

All difficult parts were built by flown-in Englishmen

just watch a documentary

That looks a hell of a lot bigger than 5x big ben.

Its all built by white people.

Muslims didnt build that you stupid nigger. People were brought in from the West.

Kill yourself fagit.

Took all of 5 seconds to look up you fuckin retard.

Nah, bruh. We wuz kangz n sheet. We builds dat.

i´m pretty sure that got build coz of architechture schools, universities and thousands of jobbers workin it out instead of the fucking faith coz islam´s an elliot rodger level murder cult

Just so we're clear, the ONLY people in the world who can engineer this stuff are whites and Asians. I guarantee every architect and engineer involved was white or Asian. The Arabs only provided money, which also came from whites buying their oil. We're basically waiting for the next fuel paradigm shift, so the Arabian peninsula can sink back into the sand.

WE

>that highway disappearing into the water
you just know there's a fucking skylight in it too

5 times the diameter maybe, making it a lot more than 5 times the area.

Designed by a German architect that converted to Islam.

>In 1973, Bodo Rasch was guest lecturer at the School of Architecture in the University of Texas at Austin, in the United States.[4] In 1974 came the opportunity to take part in an urban development competition aimed at providing pilgrim accommodation for the Tent City in Tal Mina, Mecca. In the same year Bodo Rasch converted to Islam.

Gorgeous. So much of this sort of awesomeness was lost during the world wars.

>German
Seems legit

wait until mudslimes blow it up

Who cares about Dresden

Designed by whites. Built by slave labor from Asia.

It was conceived of by Whites, built by south Asian workers.

Muslims had nothing to do with it but purchase it with dino wine.

>KEK

>muzzies incharge of having taste

Pakis are Muslim though

Doesn't look like it smells very good there.

>mfw the ayyrabs run out of oil and revert back to the stone age in my life time

>rich, new money sandniggers have poor, gaudy taste

The architecture man.

>Built with slave labour

OP you are a dumb fuck for sure

"A new documentary gives us a peek at life inside the labor camps of Dubai"
pri.org/stories/2014-01-20/new-documentary-gives-us-peek-life-inside-labor-camps-dubai

"Dubai's skyscrapers, stained by the blood of migrant workers"
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/may/27/dubai-migrant-worker-deaths

wow allah really blessed that place

>Dubai wouldn't be possible without the West
Checkm8

I don't really understand the hate for it, I mean it's better than a ugly blue glass box tower.

I've been to Dubai, it's also like 30% actual native inhabitants, most people are asian or white with a surprising number of blacks, the arabs are only even noticeable because they wear the starched white robes.

Muddle easterners are the most ostentatious people ever.

We did a good job fixing the problems there

Way cooler than any shitty building desu. prob safer too with all the bombing and shit those guys spontaneously do

Don't they have a sort of apartheid system going on.

>with a surprising number of blacks
Africa is right next door lol

I really thought the pyramids were a lot taller than the Washington monument. How disappointing.

I think he means what the hell are they doing there. Mexico is right next to San Diego but I would be surprised if I saw Mexicans in San Diego's richest neighborhoods.

We know all about the golden age....The mid east has been shit since the 13th century. Sand niggers need better education, secular governments and a complete destruction and change of the culture of tea, coffee and hookah smoking and flat out being lazy retarded bitches. Fight for the countries and make them better so we wont have to. The truth is the culture of lazy indentured slaves thats prominent in the mid east with no intellectual or entrepreneur-ist metallity is the problem. Be more aggressive, be like the west and the japanese. And stop abandoning your people to go to europe and america for education. Learning doesn't happen in an institution you fuckin slaves, it happens alone in a room with an obsessive compulsion and a drive thats beyond the norm

>Retarded shitposter is at it again
>He's aiming to rile somebody up
>Shitskin genetics encode for cackling at the funny sounds his keyboard makes
>His hut, made from rebar and dog skins, barely resists the wind
>Behind the shitposter's ancient laptop, a chihuahua's skin dyed like the nazi flag shakes
>European genetics cause him to fly into a serf's impotent rage at the sight
>A shitpost is made and sent amid autistic screeches
>Cackling resumes
>Thunder booms right outside the hut
>Shitposter leaves his hut
>Everything is dark
>Shitposter looks up
>A huge shape fifty feet in the air eclipses the sun
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Boobs twice the size of her head stretch her t-shirt to its absolute limit
>A c-string barely contains her bloated labia as they visibly pulsate in time to her heartbeat
>Her vast hips are slick with morning dew
>Either buttock is quadruple the size of her head
>She flexes her glutes rhythmically
>Her golden butt cheeks wobble away and against each other, pushing her through the air
>Shitposter gawps at her thighs, oblate spheroids that kick gently for momentum
>Natalia glares at the shitposter as she grabs her ankles
>"REMOVE TARD FROM NET" she bellows
>C-string pops off as fluid sprays from her crotch
>Shitposter is slammed to the ground by vaginal juices as Natalia moans with pleasure
>Her thighs rub together
>Electricity arcs between them
>Lightning erupts from her cooch and rushes along the deluge
>Last thing the shitposter hears over his autistic screeches is the boom of thunder
>Shitposter is thoroughly fried by the electrical onslaught
>Natalia heaves a sigh of relief before suckling at her own breasts
>Thick, creamy milk dribbles down the corners of her mouth
>She flex her glutes and kicks her way through the sky
>Another Natalia appears
>Then another, and another
>Dozens upon dozens of Natalias appear, teenaged versions of their leader
>The clone army sets forth to deliver the same fate to Saudi Arabia

yes, there is no way to get citizenship if you don't have at least one Emirati parent. And only citizens get the basic income.

Still the greatest crime of committed by a Bin-Laden against humanity.

>30% actual native inhabitants
It's actually less than 20% now. Half of the Arabs in the UAE aren't Emirati. About half of the total population is made up of Indians, Bangladeshis, and Pakistanis who do all of the grunt work, many of them for nothing under duress.

It's more like a halfway point between Apartheid and Islamic Medieval Slavery. A lot of maids in the Gulf States are also used as sex slaves. Many countries have banned women under 30 from working in the Gulf States for this reason. The employers can legally take a worker's passport, leaving the worker at the employers' whim.

They didn't build the Burj Khalifa, that project was engineered and managed by white people.

som.com/projects/burj_khalifa__structural_engineering

Easy come easy go. All their money they get just from owning the land with oil under it. As soon as the wells dry up that place will be nothing but a tourist attraction. They can maybe keep the buildings in place and operational but there's no way the citizens will live the kind of lifestyles they've gotten accustomed to.

pretty sure the engineer for the Burj Khalifa was white

That's brilliant user. Plz gib me a motivational book reccomendation or something. I'm White but fat, I can't handle stress and fold all the time. Fear kills my mind and I'm plauged with anxiety. Constant stress is destroying my brain. I've propably lost more than a couple IQ points because I don't sleep properly and am constantly stressed and afraid.

Plz help

This is because Islam is a religion of Satan
GOD SAID RAPISTS ARE TO BE PUT TO DEATH
ALLAH SAID ITS OKAY TO RAPE
ISLAM IS SATANISM THERES NO DIFFERENCE!

Wow
Yes

>women under 30

don't they know that Asians only start to age with 40?

Mają rozmach skurwysyny.

Eh. For Abu Dhabi, yes. It's based mostly around oil. For Dubai, it's very different. Only ~3% of Dubai's GDP is from its rapidly dwindling untapped oil supply.

The majority of Dubai's economy is in finance(it's the financial center of the Middle East), real estate, tourism, shipping(it has one of the largest container ports in the world), and its airport/airline industry. It's also trying to diversify into tech, medicine, and education although those industries aren't as simple to grow as the former were.

I never said it helped. Filipinos are apparently becoming too expensive though and they've started switching over to Ethiopians. Mind you, if an unmarried woman gets pregnant in the UAE for any reason, it's a felony. Combine this with a Sharia court system which overtly prefers Arabs(especially Emiratis) and is conducted in a language that most maids can't speak(Arabic), and you end up with tragic stories of maids who were raped going to prison because of it.

Yeah, I realized when I read the wikipedia article. 42 by 42 meters, that is one big clock.

>architect
>doing anything besides making a drawing
And you need to show me how it could have never been up to US code.

Those are old photos. Those islands are now sinking into the sea.

Heh, you really have no idea how this works do you

Burn Khalid's was designed and built by European and American companies.

7/10 troll
I responded