What should we buy with $14 billion?

What should we buy with $14 billion?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW, I never knew Liberals were so concerned with not wasting money.

t. Person who doesn't understand the point of federal funding

CTR TRIAL SOON

Is Mexico paying for university now too?!

I wonder what we could buy with the $50 billion in remittances that gets sucked out of our economy and sent to Mexico every year...

"Hey Mexico gives us 14 gorillion so we can save the world XD"

what should we buy with 113 billion?

fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

Why do liberals pretend their issue is with the effectiveness of the wall? They do not care for securing borders at all. Notice how they continually point out how cost ineffective they think it is whilst offering no alteranatives.

kek this. Their little hearts would explode if they thought about how much was wasted on other government projects, like welfare for people who will never work.

>What should we buy with $14 billion?
A big ass wall to keep out all the human refuse from south of our border.

The wall. And then rockets to Mars.

>(((experts)))

all six of those is not the govt's problem

Education.

How many nukes could we buy to BTFO of the middle east and by association, oil tycoons?

>Those shitty dems wasted so much money on stupid shit
>So now, we're going to waste money on OTHER stupid shit
>It's okay when we do it.

Seriously, the wall is a fucking retarded idea. Everything about it from contruction to upkeep is just going to be a pointless cost when the drug cartels or whatever else wants to get by just finds a new way around it.

I'd rather that 14 billion just go to actually hiring more people to patrol and control the border.
That way we could still beef up the border without putting up a giant waste for others to mock us over.

Why liberals hate the wall so much? I though they loved massive public projects creating jobs?

No one's adopting those kids, and why should they get college funds? Because they aren't loved? This image is gay as fuck, I want a wall that's why I voted, just stop already

New Jordans for everybody.

I take it you're an albertan.

Yeah dude lmao just put more guards on the border lmao I don't know what I'm talking about JUST A WALL OF BORDER GUARDS WITH ARMY SNIPER TRAINING

...or we could buy every US Citizen about 50 tacos.

The only one that makes sense is giving shit to veterans, gotta keep soldiers happy. But why tf do ppl think the wall has no benefits?

>give people free shit
>thinks peoples lives will automatically improve
>doesn't understand that giving people free shit does the exact opposite over time

King Barry's $9 Trillion on our national debt, would have covered ya, champ.

Coming from a country which was divided by a wall for decades I have to say it works pretty damn well.

we are already asking mexico for 14B to build the wall, it seems kind of a dick move to ask them for 14B more

ITS A FUCKING WALL YOU STUPID ASS, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY DO, MAKE IT EASIER TO CROSS?

>(((Experts)))

>((researching cancer))
the cure for cancer is such a fucking dead meme

>experts say least effective
>almost every example of border walls in history has worked remarkably well

Who are these "experts" people keep talking about?

What should we buy with the $450 billion that won't be spent on fake (((climate change))) research?

all of these ideas are fucking retarded except housing for veterans but guess what that housing will be more affordable after we deport all the fucking illegals living in those houses