Can we just admit we're racist pol?

Can we just admit we're racist pol?

Hail trump!
Hail our people!
We are alt right

Other urls found in this thread:

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh behave.

and its only for a short time anyway, so they're arn't banned per-say. And its only happening so they get something better for vetting ppl.

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck white people

Trump stopped the green card part of the ban

Fuck you

>Bans 7 countries
>Racists

Yes most of us a race realists. Doesn't mean we lock our doors because we hate them. We lock our doors because we love the people inside.

is everybody forgetting the part where this is a 90 day ban...

3 months and somehow the world is over.

no he didn't. that's fake news. even priebus said citizens who visit those countries will be subject to searches and interviews.

>countries
>racist

I swear to fuck.

>Nazi site is more diverse than a liberal news

¿WHAT IS THIS TIMELINE NOW?

Trump just made it illegal, so...

>legal
>president gives an order
>no longer legal

not that complicated

foreigners don't have any right to come here

they can fuck off any time we feel like

people are willfully ignorant on this shit, they must think its the beginnings of REAL AND TRUE FASCISM, when its totally fucking reasonable to check people coming in from warzones.

one of the attackers at Bataclan had a fake Syrian passport

what happens if a wild muslim kills Americans under Trump's watch when Trump is using gay Obama's security methods? Trump will get blamed, not Hussein Obama

Even citizens are subject to interview and search upon reentry. And that's from Canada. It's not news that they'd be searched and interviewed coming from a literal terror state.

The cry of racist is just to claim moral superiority over someone and simultaneously silence them, despite any legitimate claims they may have.

All immigration should be stopped for 3 generations to give time for the current pool to assimilate. Instead, the Southwest is majority Spanish speaking now.

Why are the american left so completely and utterly obsessed with whether or not people are racist? You're not actually discrediting someone's argument by accusing them of it, even if you could prove it was true, because that would just be an hominem argument. I personally think the american left are unbelievably racist but I'd never offer that as an argument against them because it's not an argument.

Based Canada bro

Trump EO only mentions Syria. All other Middle Eastern states were already picked by the Obama Regime.

So a mandatory waiting period is considered a ban? I will have to meme this the next time waiting times are floated for gun purchases.

>is everybody forgetting the part where this is a 90 day ban.
Is everyone forgetting that this is the left we are talking about. They will be crying about this for years.....They enjoy creating injustice and then filling their heart with it until they cannot survive. Hopefully they get so downtrodden that they just kill themselves. Don't they always have a supply of mood pills or something they could mix with some trendy faggy alcoholic drink?

>Sup Forums brings together whites, blacks, middle easterners, and asians to shitpost in real life in harmony

This is magical. Sup Forums is truly a wonderful place.

>(((((haider)))))
you make it too easy, Sup Forums

Yes, I'm racist.
Now what?

is it really racist to tell people they can't enter your country?

I guess the Japan are racist to everyone in the world then huh?

Trump is not racist, but we are :^)

>I am racist because someone else did something

>claiming to protect the u.s.
>doesn't even block saudis, when the false narrative of 9/11 claims that the 19 hijackers were almost all saudis

yeah it's racism. they're letting the rich saudis in though.

iraq allies that helped in the iraq war are not not able to come to the u.s., so it doesn't even make any military sense.

so yeah, people are gonna cry racist

(((Alt right)))

I never denied being racist

To be a lefty, is to eternally tantrum.

*are now not able*

>Trump actively solving illegal immigrants problem
>Trump taxing less so that companies stay in the US
>Trump bans people from specific high threat countries from going in the US
>Trump builds the wall

>hurr durr LITERALLY HITLER

Seriously, why does the left scum not want to MAGA?

Why don't they start to argue why prefering one race over another is wrong anyway? Because the argument forever has been 'that's wrong because it's racist' well is racism wrong? Prove it. What does racism do that's wrong? Make it hard for other races to work together? Why should we have to work together? Because that's how the world works? Says who? Says you? Because it's evil? By whose logic, yours?

Racism is far more logical than illogical, it protects the ingroup from outside threat, it promotes cameraderie and definition of the ingroup, it keeps the genetic stock clear, and it was used by great and powerful societies in the past, though never in such a term.

>bans countries that export terrorist sleepers and rapefugees en mass
>BAAAWWWWW DAT RAYSIS MUH SAUDI ARABIA AIN'T BLOCKED

What if Trump issues an EO against green cards? Checkmate shitskins.

U r ebil nassi wasis

Is the #MuslimBan the most manufactured outrage fake-news story we've seen?

The EO basically does nothing but lay the groundwork for implementing a better vetting process. The temporary ban from 7 problematic countries is to reduce the workload and potential slip ups on the relevant agencies while they come up with better procedures. It's also not unprecedented, and has provisions for exceptions. Yet everyone on my facebook talking about this either thinks it's legitimately a full ban on any muslim immigration (some even think muslims are getting deported), that it's a permanent ban on anyone from a muslim country ever immigrating here, or that it's a blanket ban on all new immigration of any kind.

It makes no fucking sense to me

He used a list of high risk countries the Obama administration made. Blame Obama if you dislike the list

sethfrantzman.com/2017/01/28/obamas-administration-made-the-muslim-ban-possible-and-the-media-wont-tell-you/

Right here baby. It's pretty straightforward

By the way the "annotated NYTimes" article on his executive order notes the list of countries in section 217(a)(12) but somehow fails to mention where it originated from and that Trump did not create that categorization. They know and they're just not reporting it.

What race is Islam?
Describe a muslim to me

Islam is not a race.

Up cannot tell anyone what the ethnic qualities of a muslim are

Why'd Bannon push the greencard part of the ban (according to media) that has now been reversed?

Yes I am actually a racist

Well, no.....Islam is not a race. It's an ideology and one that is completely incompatible with our culture. I can't believe it's taken this long for something like this to happen. Leftists just aren't intelligent

It's just a temporary ban while we put better screening in place

To make sure radicals are not flowing in right now

>Can we just admit we're racist pol?
I don't recall denying it.

We're openly racist until somebody calls us racist, in which case they become the real racists.

This

There are no leftist faggots in Islamic nations. There are no faggots.

Because being a cumburper is punishable with death

How easy is it to get a green card? I was under the assumption they were legally checked out in the first place to even be able to obtain one . Why ban them ? That's what I don't understand. If they've been here, been checked already and left before coming back why hold them behind?

You do get we can read the EO, see what it does and doesn't cover?

Are you so fucking stupid you haven't read it yourself?

>white women. I'm really starting to hate them.

The left made a legion of racists. Many didnt give a fuck until they started in with their white privilege bullshit. Now we're all watching Hitler shit discovering how based he was.

The 7 countries banned are from Obama's list if high terrorism potential countries.

All the President did is put a temporary hold on travel. I get what you're saying but it's a valid security measure.

What the fuck happened that we stopped admitting it? We used to be the board of hatting shitskins, and then what? Trump won the election, so we had to get respectable, as though we were the vanguard of modern conservatism? Fuck that.

>1488! Who will we exterminate?
>Niggers! Jews and the Niggers!
>per say

not racist. just hate getting blown up.

Were they not listening when he said he would ban immigration from countries that produce terrorists?

Racist just means not anti-white.
I thought that was a stupid meme, but none of the people using the word racist seem to have a definition of it, and practically speaking, that's the one that fits.

Left is literally the same thing.

Except pointed inwards at americans themselves. Their own fucking country.

If it sways anyones mind i wouldn't mind a ban on germany and sweden

Seeing the chaos that multicult creates in other countries such as the US has made me racist.

I dont want these fuckers in Ireland. It looks like the world is spiralling towards chaos.

It's now racist to want to protect your country from barbarians

Is Islam officially a race now?

I'm racist, but Sup Forums is a board of peace.

But I am racist.

Is Sup Forums the only thing that has managed not to become pure ideology?