Operation Fire Rooster

Did you know you can send in stories about being a refugee to CNN?

Kek's blessed post determines what we call in about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>call cnn
>tell them you are a refugee thats been raped many times by the whites of europe
>say u were going to america as a safer place
>but drumpf happened

Kek calls down a storm

>raiding
reported faggot

It's not raiding you negative albino

Someone please do this. I will contribute to script. You must be able to do a thick arab accent:

>Hello, my name is Waalid Bahkari. I am of Syrian descent and I am a Muslim (allahu ackbar). When I fled the dangerous streets of Damascus, I looked towards Europe. I arrive in Munich Germany December 30th last year. New Year's Eve was greatest day of my life..."

fuckin kek

English not broken enough I think
remove some articles like some russians do

CNN is great for people who wanna plug their shitty youtube channels.
youtube.com/ watch?v=1viLGT9M8JI

also checking my trips

Ill report you for being black

shut the fuck up favela monkey.

Fucking glorious

Inb4 "My wife and her son were vacationing in Somalia..."

anyone else love giving mundane shit cool operation names?

we should just talk about our day

>when I fled the dangerous streets of Damascus with my wife and her son
ftfy

this is gonna be a news story

>if you remove the mask, will you die?
>you are a big guy
I'm crying, no way will they run this story...
Include me in screen cap if they do

>I am doctor. Physicist. I run from masked men, mercenaries. They tried grab me.they killed people who protecting me by crashing the plane. There were no survivors. I try to come to America. They told me America was a big guy. I go to airport and they ask "why are you here?"

Basically this but remove all verb tenses.

>Hello, my name Waalid Bakhari (make the kh like you're hawking a loogie)

>When I flee dangerous streets of Damascus, I look towards Europe

Any pauses should be "ehhh"

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J