Brit/pol/ - wee small hours edition

>"B-Boris, HEEEELP!" Hapless May tells her Foreign and Home Secretaries to call their US counterparts to complain about evil Drumpf's Muslim ban
news.sky.com/story/britain-to-call-us-over-president-trumps-travel-ban-10747719

>EU's chief Brexit negotiator says Theresa May's promised trade deal by 2019 is 'impossible'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/guy-verhofstadt-chief-brexit-theresa-may-eu-trade-deal-2019-impossible-a7550136.html

>Hospitals 'dangerously full' during winter crisis, says thinktank
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/28/hospitals-dangerously-full-during-winter-crisis-says-thinktank

>May agrees to deal to build fighter jets for Turkey
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/theresa-may-agrees-100m-fighter-jet-deal-with-turkeys-erdogan-despite-human-rights-concerns-a7551006.html

>Backbenchers put forward a motion to throw out A50
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/28/labour-mps-commons-motion-article-50-bill-heidi-alexander

>From pig to man and man to pig - Ex-Copeland MP turned down offer from the Tories to defect to them
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/26/jamie-reed-ex-labour-mp-turned-down-offer-defect-tories-conservative-party

>Former Governor of Hong Kong Chris Patten: May's Global© Modern Britain™ risks 'selling its honour' for trade deals with China
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38745204

>"Replacing the EU at any cost" - Reflections on May's visit to Turkey
independent.co.uk/voices/theresa-may-erdogan-turkey-trade-deal-brexit-human-rights-a7549636.html

>"You can come back!" - Britain would be given a speedy return to the EU if it chose to rejoin, says an increasingly grinning Guy Verhofstadt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/britain-could-have-fastrack-back-eu-brexit-says-european-parliament/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EuropaUnitedEU/status/825819435701256193
twitter.com/EuropaUnitedEU/status/825818982485733376
twitter.com/albawhitewolf/status/812079333401591809
twitter.com/albawhitewolf/status/821805666553786369
youtube.com/watch?v=dVHacAl3E6M&t=27m16s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for jeremy corbyn is the weakest leader I have seen in my entire lifetime

[le soap meme]

he fucking sucks lol

they're going to get massacred in the next election even if he steps down

his rate of scandals and flubs is astonishingly high

Cutting oneself is pretty pathetic honestly

I've never actually understood why people do it

Men at some time are the masters of their fates: The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.

That, my friends, is why we should remain in the single market.

Yeah haha me neither

Fashionable to be an attention whore.

I'm laughing so hard at this I don't know why it's so funny

twitter.com/EuropaUnitedEU/status/825819435701256193
twitter.com/EuropaUnitedEU/status/825818982485733376

spicy memes

anyone going to anti-trump demos? might go there in my redhat desu

Some people do it in secret though

Can one be gay and a nationalist?
Not in the Milo sense of the word

almost as good as these classics

twitter.com/albawhitewolf/status/812079333401591809
twitter.com/albawhitewolf/status/821805666553786369

Why are people so susceptible to the media brainwashing them?

Why are the majority of people so scared of being called "racist"?
Why are they so obsessed with following the current political trend?

I see people hating Trump without any real basis.
Why can't these people apply critical thinking?

What makes me different from them?

I don't think it's a problem if it's not in your face. I'm not one of those people who thinks you can change it, because you can't

no

Lemmings, lad. I wish I had the screenshot to post.

>be racist
>lose job
>lose children

>implying I have either

Racism being a crime worse than murder drilled into peoples heads their whole lives has very real effects

>be racist
>never find job
>never allowed children

>be vaguely anti immigrant
>still seen as weird, creepy etc
>soft ostracized
>possibly lose job
>get sued for hurting someone's feelings

We're fucked

People have diversity and tolerance foisted on them from the moment they're born, through television and schools. And the media are very adept at influencing you through twisted facts and appeals to emotion. Not just the news mind, but films and telly and everything. If you're not a strong-willed person it's very easy to get caught up in the tide, which is why modern women are so liberal

tories are cunts

labour is labour

ukip is a mess

lib dems are milk

greens are DUDE WEED

we're fucked lads

i wish you guys would realise that the etiquette surrounding in this country is a way of allowing racism to exist, not to erase it

it's 100% okay to be racist in britain as long as you keep it to yourself or at a minimum only bring it up around fellow racists

If Nuttall loses in Stoke then I will concede that the British public will never wake up at least not until it's too late anyway

WE NEED A FUCKING STRONG LEADER

WHERE AND WHO

Yeah, if they can't win in stoke then where can they win?

one day, lad

Powell couldn't do it and Farage couldn't do it. We'd need a Jesus-tier guy to manage it

Fucking brilliant.

You have to remember there's quite a lot of older people who don't use the internet and just have information the mainstream media gives them.

>Powell couldn't do it and Farage couldn't do it.

If it weren't for the media they would've

It's a pickle. You need someone with a fuck ton of money so they aren't on a leash to donors. But they also have to have 10 in Charisma and Intelligence, while hoodwinking lots of political normies.

Tough dance

It was more cuckservative Tories that stopped Powell. Hence why I was saying in the other thread that you can't make real change as a member of the Tory party, they'll just sabotage you or kick you out

I think in Farage's case the media backlash actually helped him, sort of like a mini trump phenomenon. Also he was more about getting us to leave the EU than anything, and look what he managed without a single MP.

The guy captured light almost supernaturally.

The media made it so the public unironically thought UKIP wanted to deport all immigrants/non-whites

Not even fucking joking

Daily reminder based May is the greatest leader this country has ever had if you don't agree you're a heretic and should be reported to prevent.

You're lucky YKTD's gone to bed m80

>tfw racist
>tfw from a racist family
>tfw racist girlfriend
>tfw her family is racist too

>australia

your gf has probably had a nibble on a wog cock in secret though

>implying he goes to bed and doesn't just cry himself to sleep in his computer chair for the odd couple of hours

Time for bed I think lads, night all

Good night

Alright lads.

WE

THE NORTHERN BROTHERS

What's up m8

>wog cock
Sure thing, virginissimo. She hates meds, pakis and arabs with passion

rewatching screenwipe and i never noticed this before

youtube.com/watch?v=dVHacAl3E6M&t=27m16s

Great image, saved

Is that lindybeige?

yeah

I wonder what he was doing, eh?

begging for money by the looks of things

i'm trying to find footage of him on the show but there's not much of it on youtube, it's called fortune: million pound giveaway if anyone wants to keep trying