Just drank ayahuasca for the first time. Waiting on my communique from Lord Kek. Any questions for him or myself?

Just drank ayahuasca for the first time. Waiting on my communique from Lord Kek. Any questions for him or myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8E5KnNPt4g
youtube.com/watch?v=2fAgC-hq2OQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ask him how your vomit tastes also i hope you dont take antidepressants because the maoi inhibitors you have to take to have dmt active through ingestion can make antidepressants lethal

glhfbesafe

Enjoy your stomach cramps OP

OP, get at least two buckets or similar containers for your upcoming puke and your imminent diarrhea. Good luck psycho-pollack, May Kek Gift His Wisdom to you.

>109925881
I think if/when I try it I'm gonna fast for 12 hours or more before (so I don't throw up) and I might do a deep enema so I don't have to deal with any mess. I wonder how strong the purging effect is when the intestines and stomach are empty. I think being empty would make the trip better in that I don't have to worry about smelly poo and puke in buckets.

Haven't taken any pills lately so I should be good. Had a few beers today though

Try thinking about all the people you've ever harmed or slighted. All the insults and hurtful behavior you've produced over the years.

I'll pass along your regards.
Had Indian food last night so I was already purged before I started. A little stomach tightness so far is all.

As if I ever do anything else? Kek

About 1/2 hr in. Nothing too bad yet.

Now that's the spirit. Auspicious vibrations have been presented for the Obscure Croak already.

On a serious note, I tinker with the neurology of hallucinatory perceptive experiences for fun and it would be great if you'd keep an eye out for:
>shadow people
>a shadow person in a black hat and coat
>combative but inarticulate and easy to ignore entities
>placid, uninterested and semi-helpful but condescending entities
Of course, I'm priming you to perceive those now, but I dont often mess around with DMT and enjoy the exploration aspect.

Listen to this OP

youtube.com/watch?v=b8E5KnNPt4g

Enjoy :) tell mother aya I said hi

Enjoy shitting like a fire hydrant

Is all good bro. I never would have posted if I didn't want to be fucked with. I should be good though. Had a blast on LSD a few months back. I'll let you know if the shadow people show up.

holy fuck checked

>Taking this without the proper ritual and outside the right section of the amazon jungle

Enjoy your Moloch you fucking degenerate drug cunt

Sorry this is such a shitpost

Thx for the tunes user! Setting the right vibe here

Have fun shitting your pants

ask kek why it's so easy for me to get numbers that are the same at the end of my posts
tell him i said hi either way

Checked! Kek's will be done!

Belgium with another blessing from Kek! Shadilay!

Don't be so bold. You might not like what answers back.

>mfw the numerous DMT threads on Sup Forums are working and are starting a psychedelic revolution

I firmly believe Kek loves Belgium

>southern part is basically french aka frogs
>in many parts of our country we call ourgrandparents meme and pepe (not even joking)
>our goverment is basically chaos, our country actually holds the record for going the longest time without a government

I hope Belgium can become great again one day

All good my poutine eating friend. Nice get.

Ask kek if he has forsaken Venezuela yet

Moloch has no power here. Kek has already blessed this thread with t r i p s and q u a d s.

No

where/how did you manage to drink it? serious and very interested person asking! i live in a very conservative state, i work, and i don't know anybody who could really help me find this stuff.

he's here

youtube.com/watch?v=2fAgC-hq2OQ have this, pay attention, we are all this boy.

My girlfriends dad brewed it. He bought the ayahuasca vine and mhrb from an online botanical supply house then brewed them together. Totally legal just be sure to follow instructions.

Very interdasting

This is for the crystals.

[FOR EDUCATIONAL USES ONLY, FOLLOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS]

i like belgian waffles, how much did Belgium have to do with those?

Tell mummy Aya I said hi and ask Kek what he has in store for us in 2017.

will upvote for source. i have a couple san pedro cactii in my closet waiting to be brewed, too.