Booker T. Washington

What does Sup Forums think of this man? He seems awesome to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

Nigger.

His Atlantic Compromise is the most prolific, accurate, and redpilling truth ever spoken about blacks and any other race.

He accurately predicted that any down trodden race, that proves their worth economically and in labor, will not be down trodden for long. And look at Asians in this country. He predicted their rise with those words.

He also predicted that blacks will either cause the rise or downfall of civilization, based on whether they learned that "working a plow is just as noble as being in congress" and how white people will lead them.

Blacks never learned to love to work and liberal whites coddled them into the niggers they are today.

Call him a nigger all you want. The man knew his shit.

Based

He hit his peak with the MGs.

His ethos took black America so much further than any other black leader before or since could possibly dream of.

But because it was rooted in delayed gratification of the most stoic kind, its fruits were not immediately apparent nor easy to observe on the short term.

However, empirical long-term analysis demonstrated its results were nothing short of spectacular - skyrocketing literacy, education, economic gains, measurable intelligence, and social acceptance (even in the deep south), all decades before the civil rights act.

It is a god damn shame that the nigs picked up WEB DeBois as their figurehead

And dubois shit all over it.

If Washington had managed to live nearly as long as Du Bois, things might have been very different.

But then again, Marxism is a hell of a drug.

He was born 20 minutes from my hometown, Roanoke. And he was born a slave at that. He is a local legend, many highways and schools named after him.

HULK HOGAN
WE COMIN FOR YOU NIGGA

based, race baiters hate him.

Oh shit he was half-white. His dad was a white farmer whom he never met. His mother was a slave.

I liked his spinaroonys best.

American white

I own two original letters he wrote. Very Smart man.

That was actually never proven. In his own autobiography, he states that it is rumored that his biological father was white.

The poor nigga didn't actually know anything about his birth. Hell, even the year is often called into question.

I shit you not i know 2 Jewish guys "brothers" that claim they are his descendants, they claim they have documentation ect.

I couldnt help but think, huh typical lying jews.

He is the greatest black person in the history of America. He understood exactly what blacks needed to do in order to improve their lot, and he understood that it would take a long time and that it would be difficult.

Had he been heeded more than temporarily, black America would not be in the sorry state it is in now.

Bro tier. If niggers actually listened to him, well they wouldn't be niggers.

Trump should put a bust of him next to MLK imagine the fucking butthurt

he was kang

I'd shit a brick if Trump actually did this.

Damn it, someone should start a petition.

I think he was pretty brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y

geniuses