California back to Mexico

So recently California is the huge problem of US. Why don't you just give it back to Mexoco? Just don't let them be independent.

America doesn't negotiate with terrorists

If you try to push those faggot chicanos on us i swear to god i will build the wall with their goddamned corpses

Because the few based californians will be under cartel rule, I can't let that happen to them

This place is already fucking mexico.

Even out here in south Orange County where all the "whites" live: the numbers are falling fast.

California IS the United States. Without it America would be like the UK or Australia fucking KEKED. You'll hear faggots complain about California but if California actually threatens to leave they'll cry about it.

this wall is already gonna be yuuuge, why make it bigger

people are wishing cali tries to secede so they can round up illegals and libcuks and shoot them dead.

Sounds good.

FUCKING DO IT COMMIES.

Then we pray for earthquakes.

Yes, slowly and steady for a full Latin American continent

Lol this would be fucking hilarious, the libs would be in a catch 22 of their own bullshit.

>Guantanamo

Deal but we keep the redwood forest

Commifornia out and PR in when?

Just pump us full of weapons and you can consider it a deal

>le weaken the union psyops

>not doing a massive re-education campaign targetting liberal doctrines directly to get the state and the people productive again

If you don't support this you are treasonous in supporting the calexit

Havnt we already done this? Are the cartels not sharing? Because we told them to share.

wrong country

No they arent.
If you try to buy from them you end up hanging from a bridge.
Only small time dealers can give you some chickehnshit handgun for 4 times the regular price.

California is the sixth largest economy in the world.

Please think before posting.

Calexit is not legally possible for them or any other state. They erroniously think that the "republic" in calofornia republic allows this, some texans are also under this impression. Most extreme thing that will happen is martial law for the state while natnl gaurd installs non treasonous govt mayors, govs and possibly senate but i dont think theyd risk their own personal gravy train.

>Poland
>Think
There is a problem with that user.

A resonable respond for post full of irony. But still i was waiting for bullshit and butthurt below :^)

>Asking a Slav to think
Please think before posting.