Sup Forums just got btfo by r/Republican

Sup Forums just got btfo by r/Republican

reddit.com/r/Republican/comments/5qx5ez/president_donald_j_trump_issued_this_statement/dd2y2y6/

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbridgepac.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Every Republican will be tarred by this brush for years to come

How often did I hear this during the election?

Most Republicans are retarded and believe that Hispanics can vote Republican and that Jews are our greatest allies. I don't care what they think, they don't notice that this country doesn't resemble them or their ideas whatsoever at this point, and if they had their way this country would be becoming less favorable to their positions anyway. They're stupid and refuse to change their gameplan because they've swallowed the Jewish-influenced egalitarian civic nationalist religion post-1965 hook line and sinker.

We are the Republican Party now

>He's done this much damage
A bunch of liberal babies having a temper tantrum in an airport of their own volition?

>Hindenburg

BTFO xDDDD

Holy shit this, blue pill republicans are unbearable.

>baww the right is getting uncucked

corporatist republican faggots who don't care how overrun we get with shitskins as long as their property values go up can fuck off, it's time for a new right wing

>Republicans in power at all levels of government
>Major signature republican positions (immigration, wall, healthcare, taxes) all being implemented.

Oh yea they really are getting damaged.

obvious CTR AstroTurfing

>Trump dismisses conventional republican """wisdom"" the whole time
>wins
>republicans can't learn a single thing from him
>they're still hoping paco and jose are going to vote R in the future
>still hoping taking no positions on anything will win them elections
>still apologizing to democrats for doing what their constituency wants

Why are they so fucking dumb?

>and that Jews are our greatest allies
This part is true though.

Its not even that, if you look at the rest of the thread r/Republican is somehow even more cucked then r/politics

wtf I love jews now

Are these people cucks before going to reddit or does reddit make them in to cucks?

We can only hope the Republican party dies. Bunch of cucks and evangelical loonies.

A bit of both.

It's not going to die, it's just going to get co-opted by the real right.

Idk r/conservative is better, kind of like the sub for cruz missles, r/Republican is basically what a sybreddit would look like if everyone was Jeb Bush.

The left already demonizes anything conservative, no matter how moderate it may be, why continue caring about the left when they wish ruin and death upon anyone to the right of Marx?

Now if only they didn't vote far Left nor maliciously and near-monopolistically control the institutions of power in this country to work against white people and traditional Republican interests.

Republicans are worthless desu, until a lot of white Christian/secular Republicans realize the JQ is a valid thing this country is going to become more and more of a degenerate Jewish plantation run by them from the coasts.

>Brought the Republican party to it's strongest state ever in decades
>Shifted the overton window in a right-wing direction substantially
>Damage

I thought all the cuckservatives died after the primaries?

> Implying trump is even a republican or gives a shit about the republican party

The Bush-Romney-McCain-Grahamnesty wing of cuckservative neocohens lost and lost badly.

This, Trump is so uniquely effective compared to most Republicans because he isn't an autistic retard enamored with Muh Conservative Principles to the point where it stops him from recognizing reality for what it is and enacting policies that actually go along with Republican interests. Republicans are fucking retarded if they think that more Muslims or even general acceptance of their death cult is good for their vision of America.

americanbridgepac.org/

Sage.

no one cares what r/cuckold thinks

We're talking about actions, not empty words

God that picture is amazing.

>civic nationalist

What other choice do you have at this point but that? The US has crossed the point of no return for the changing demographics. On top of this, most of the whites are either liberal or moderate/centrist who will not likely go along with your plans. Whites need to start having more babies, but at this point they'll just the largest minority (there won't be a true majority in the country for a long time).

The only way to get a full ethno state is to either balkanize or attempt to genocide and/or forcibly mass deport the non-whites. This can't happen as it requires a Civil War and that will destroy this country and lead it to global irrelevancy.

Even should your white ethnostate win, it will be a shell of it's former self and a vassal of Russia or China. In which case, I hope you've been learning Mandarin or Russian.

I love Trump.

I'm 90% certain r/Republican got taken over by CTR like the rest of Reddit.

>cuckservatives

|BUILD WALL|

JIDF please go

>that sub

looks like CTR took over that entire place

This in a nutshell, the Republican platform has been dead for over a decade and they've refused to adapt.

I think there is a resurgence of Jewish agression because at this point in time Jews has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Goyim are going to be at the centre of that. It is a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Goyim will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive

#OpenbordersforIsrael

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Glad to see another free thinker here. Israel needs to lead the way!

Were you guys pm'ing him or something? The cuck was so cowardly he deleted it after he received a little criticism.

Are these people this stupid? Jesus Christ they are even dumber than the leftists. Republicans control all 3 branches of the government. Something that hasn't happened since the 20's and they actually think they're in trouble because of this?

They need to fucking accept that the Republican party has changed for the fucking better. Neo con bullshit was not working and the party was fading into irrelevancy before Trump. What are they fucking scared of? They might as well just be democrats

Good. I hope he's right.

Conservatives are retards. Fuck them all.

>retard cuckservative posts on reddit
shocker.

>like it wasn't a mortal offensive to be conservative in the first place

fuck off reddit, we don't care.

These are the people who allowed the left to control the culture wars for decades. These are the very definition of cuckservatives. They honestly should just register themselves as Democrats because their social values align more with the left nowadays. They're just freaking out at the fact that the old Bush-style republican party is dead

It's kind of a Catch-22 desu....

This.

The GOP was kind of fucked for a while, it was a bunch of Cucks until Reagan came along. They tried to snuff him out and couldn't, and then they infiltrated his administration.

Now Bush and all the cucks who said Reagan was the end of the world rode on Reagan's coattails for 20 years while sabotaging things.

And now that Trump won, they're going to try to do the same damn thing all over again.

Mark my words, George P. Bush will probably run for office somewhere in 2030 and say, "I'm a Trump Republican! I always was!"

Yeah seriously. The Republican party has always had an issue with big money, big business libertarian types that take over the party. We're more right wing overall than European countries but our right wing establishment has always backed down to the social values of the left.

There's always been resistance, with guys like Buchanan, Perot, and finally Trump trying to make the party into a real right wing party. With Trump we finally actually took the party over this time and the neocon cucks are finally on their death march

Jesus fucking christ... Typical pussy ass Republicans. Trump is teaching you how to win, teaching you how to kill. Get on the fucking train!

Its not damage it is an entirely false leftist narrative. These people can't see that Islam harms them, that it in itself is the fascism they want to eradicate.

all we do is mind fuck them as bad as the left has

The fact that the basic bitch conservatives are scared shitless means we're doing something right. So far these people have been completely incapable of predicting events, they're inept to the extreme.

Basically by teh end of this they'll be thanking their lucky stars to be tarred with the Trump brush instead of being remembered as the NeverTrump crowd of retards who sided with the Demoshits over the savior of America.

The left will never respect you. Fucking delusional retard, stop playing by their moral system.

They'll even demonize lefty shit if it comes from a righty

Hell if I care, I'm getting my Ph.D. in physics and likely moving to Denmark, Norway, or Austria if I can get the chance. This country is nothing but a monument to the goy's stupidity and ability to be deceived and the Jew's ability to take advantage of it and take over. I'll take my high trust society with free healthcare, no favelas/ghettos, and way lower crime rates over this country at this point.

>Trump wins the presidential election by promising to build a wall, introduce tariffs and ban Muslims
>he does all that

>"Oh now he fucking did it, his voters will never forgive him for that!"
Which grief-stage is that?

You'll see a lot of the same problems you see here over there as well desu. It just won't be as blatant and you'll be able to live much more comfortably with benefits and in a safer society

Trump is doing what needs to be done at this point in time.

This

all Pence had to do to be labeled a "vehement homophobe" was to show support for a bill 20 years ago that allowed for people to optionally pay for conversion therapy

they'll pick one thing they don't like about you and characterize you by it

>r/Republican

Sounds more like r/RINOFAGGOTS if you ask me, or, a bunch of homosexual centrists, either way, they sound r/etarded.

Well problems exist everywhere, but you'd be insane to think that in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Sweden or Norway that there problems are as bad as ours.

> Better, cheaper healthcare
> Much lower crime
> Better infrastructure
> Much higher societal health and equality
> Much higher societal trust and better demographic situation
> Better overall average quality of life in general
> Higher average IQ
> No-go zones are absolutely nothing compared to ghettos here

(((Reddit)))

Yeah I just meant that almost all of the West is really on a slow death spiral. Our civilization as a whole is in decline. So I was just kind of saying that lots of the issues we have here, political and cultural, not pertaining to quality of life, are happening over there as well .

>Reddit

....okay

>Donald Trump sworn in as President

>Could this be the end of his campaign?

>muh moderate republican ideas

this is why they lose. moderation is for pussies, if you want tangible change you need radicalism.

Well yea, that was the point...to nuke both parties. Have you not been paying attention? War & COG powers coming soon...Hail the Trumpenreich! Praise KEK!

>Most republicans

Change that to *Conservatives* then you got your post 100% right.

>r/neo-conservatism

Trump being able to divorce himself totally from the establishment republican party was really only to his advantage

He pins the Iraq war disaster on Hillary.

Now the dems get to own a war monger Obama president

Trump is doing damage to America, but it won't hurt the Republican party, it will only make them stronger because people are morons. Trump would win if the election were re-done today. By larger margins. People are stupid.

>Most Republicans are retarded and believe that Hispanics can vote Republican and that Jews are our greatest allies.

only the establishment actually believes that. if you get really down to it with the republican base they don't care about hispanics or jews and absolutely hate illegals, they just want the government, the media, the shitskins to stop fucking with them and more recently they want to punish liberals in some capacity.

>using Reddit enough to know this

If you accept the standards of civil nationalism then you will spell the end for your nation, alongside any other nations in a similar demographic position.

If you accept the idea that all is one, you will force a false narrative that races of significantly different predisposed average rates of intelligence and behavior can operate together.

Do you think any form of libertarian ideology will stand when you support the social fabric that will allow naive white girls to produce dumb and violent mulatto offspring?
Moreover, how are supposed to explain anyway the idea that blacks will NEVER get ahead without discussing genetics?

How do you think a 'multicultural' nation like Singapore operates? That's because they get droves of high IQ Chinese migrants that subvert and control the economy and politics.

A white ethnostate is not going to happen, of course. But pandering to shit skins will never get you anywhere.

To be fair about 30% of hispanics voted for Trump of all people. I have more faith in them swinging to red than the blacks.