I'M A BLACK GUY GOING TO USA

I'm a black brazilian guy and I'm about to move to USA. What do you think I should do with my life?

End it

You have to go back

Drug dealer/rapper/basketball player

be a productive member of society

Do whatever you feel like. What do you think asking this dumb place will achieve?

put ping pong balls in your nostrils

You have to go, black.

FPBP

Just don't cop an attitude and enjoy the simple pleasures of American freedom - unquestionably still the very best in the world.

This

>I'm a black guy

Hang yourself. Let me autograph the rope first though.

This, best of luck.

>What do you think I should do with my life?
Hop right back on the plane and go back.

Do you really think the US needs more black guys?

Make Brazilian influenced music but don't contribute to Marxist causes like other musicians.

That aside, STEM STEM STEM. Or learn a useful trade and management pertaining to such.

Impregnate blondes and get wellfare gibs.

Can we add Brazil to the list of banned countries?

Whatever you want, man. It's America.
Just remember to assimilate to our culture, show respect for our traditions, which will soon be yours, as well. Do all that and don't be a dirty Muslim, and you should be good.
Welcome.

Become a black Republican and trigger leftists in your free time.

Go back and fix your own country.

end it

I don't care

AMERICAN PIGSHITS ABSOLUTELY BTFO. This is good for us though. Less niggers=better country

Don't come

Jesus christ dude you could store coconuts in those nostrils

Being able to post here and having a means to get here already sets you above about 99% of the world, so you should be fine.

Be careful, the police will pretty much shoot you on sight. Plus, you'll likely get deported pretty soon so I'd just stay in Brazil if I were you. Do you really want to move to Amerikkka? Now, with Trump as President?

go to detroit, it's really nice there, especially if you're black

you could get free money basically

Jesus Fucking Christ!

Now we're importing blacks from Brazil!

WTF.......don't we have enough shit here already?

You've finished ruining Brazil so now it's USA?

how did u get the visa?
do u want to overstay and just stay there illegal?

you actually look like a gorrila

BEHOLD Sup Forums! I GIVE YOU THE WHITEST MAN IN BRAZIL! LET HIS PURE WHITE SKIN BURN HIS IMAGE INTO YOUR EYES LIKE THE SUN THAT BURNS EVERYTHING IN ITS SURROUNDING

You should've come to Puerto Rico

Fuck and impregnate as many American white sluts as possible (they are all desperate for black cock there so it shouldn't be too hard). The white race is being bred out of existence and they don't care, might as well join the party while you can.

Take me with u

For the love of god, be a good black man and proud. Don't befriend nor become a nigger in the USA.

I want your job and money and some white american pussy

This. Ignore the people who say you should kill yourself.

Stay around your own and leave us alone.