So how does this move fit Trump's marterplan of negotiating his wall...

So how does this move fit Trump's marterplan of negotiating his wall? Our president is dumber than a donkey and it's hard to believe that he outsmarted such a great business genius.

we are still very early in the negotiations so it's foolish to claim victory for either side.

you are already paying for the wall you 0-1

Building this wall. With Mexico reimbursing it!

masterplan*

oh crap, guess I'm BTFO by spics.

obviously no one's claiming victory since nothing has been set (except that 20% tax on mexican goods lel), but he claimed he would "negotiate" us paying for the wall with his Trump business tactics and he couldn't even begin negotiating before getting shut down. So much for the best american business man.

You mean the guy with 0 political experience, the guy who had never been in politics. The same guy who had a bunch of manilla folders and blank papers set out to prove a point. Yeah, that guy didn't expect the win the presidency. He has no idea what he's doing.

>getting shut down.

They are still talking on the phone, negotiations continue. President Donkey Show better tread lightly.

He didn't get shutdown though.He gave the Weak Mexican President a empty win to flaunt to his people

Mexico started crying like babbys because they couldn't handle the bantz on Twitter.

Let's be honest here
Peña is remote controlled by slim or that one other kike salinas

Is it really so hard to do 50-50%?

mmm taxing his own country isn't negotiating but ok

not so much, most people here thought he was weak by cancelling the meeting after Trump suggested it instead of making the first move.

all he has to do is say 'no'

even if trump threatens some stupid embargo which will be paid by americans and mexicans both with nobody winning except a few construction companies, by the time its enacted he'll be out of office

And Trump is a Putin puppet oh shit it's like that naruto shippuden fight.

This. The only winners in the end wil be the construction companies he has stakes/shares/actions in.

Trump will present to your leaders the finest donkeys that they will ever have sex with.

Finnish walls are best in the world! After all we built the Mongolian section of the Chinese Wall between Finland and China... It has been there for twenty thousand years! Support the Finnish economy and order the wall from Finnish Wall Company! Will certainly be impenetrable by wetbacks, spicks, mudslimes and niggers! Mutual prosperity!

>mmm taxing his own country isn't negotiating but ok

If we don't buy, we aren't taxed. It's not like you have unique minerals. All your shit is easily replaceable. Again, it's step one. As a high school teacher of 99% hispanic students, I know how difficult it is to teach multi-step problems to low IQ spics.

I've been wondering the same thing. Anything that harms drug cartel business should benefit both countries

I bet the high schoolers here know more about economics than 95% of your nation. You're economy is based on 80% export to US customers, if we make an import tax, then the prices for your goods rise. Supply and demand means less people are willing to buy your goods. This causes a decline in your economy, and as a result a decline in your quality of life. Now do you:

1. Elect a president who will pay for the wall, and let you have quality of life again.

2. Overthrow your government and pay once people are sick of living a shit life.

3. Simply watch your country crumble.

>dumber than a donkey
>somehow manages to keep winning

Cervantes wrote a book with a similar hero.

wait but if you don't buy then who pays for the wall?

>what are tunnels

So it's like being mugged at knife point.

But if we don't buy Mexican products, then where is the money going to come from to build the wall?

It will come from Americans of course. That's how it always was intended. Talking tough to Mexico about taxing their products is just a clever mis direction to keep the dump populous in the dark about who was gonna pay.

Nah, it's more like being mugged at gunpoint by somebody who already shot one of your kneecaps.

and how is that fair?

Anything that harms the drug business will also harm the politicians and bureaucrats on both sides of the border who control the drug trade and personally profit from it.

Since when was being 'fair' the objective of either party here?

oh I forgot Trump doesn't know shit about international politics and diplomacy, my bad.

No wonder you're a HS teacher, you're really dumb. Go over what you wrote and try to find the flaw in your plan.

Trump's moving too quickly for you, isn't he?
>EPA
>The Wall
>State Dept. resignations
>ISIS getting fucked
>Syria issue resolved by a WOMAN
>Terrorist ban
Tomorrow is Monday. It will be the first Monday in decades I've looked forward to.

>terrorism ban
what?

Don't think for even a moment that your shithole of a country is anywhere near equal to the only existing world superpower. Your options are to pay up or get your other kneecap shot out. You don't get to threaten the guy holding the gun - in this case, the country that can crash your entire economy with a single tax/

I literally never implied that, you are dumb.

the 20% is just punitive to crash your economy with no survivors

mexico will probably be literally begging us to accept their shit again after we instantly find cheaper partners and accept an insane deal where they happily pay for the wall.

think it through.

they are FUCKED without us giving them unfair advantages in trade.

the place is already looting and rioting from just threats.

Shadilay

Why does Trump need to be diplomatic with you, then? What can Mexico do from a lower vantage point?

>dumber than a donkey

How would one say that in beaner-speak?

>Why does Trump need to be diplomatic with you
holy shit I can't believe we have sunk this low. idk because he's a president of a country? who knows?

>the place is already looting and rioting from just threats

that was due to a hike in gas prices, nothing to do with trump's wall. Not everything is related to your country.

you are not even mexican cu nt nice proxy.

why?

from your currency crashing due to the election you braindead moron

No, the government used to control the price of gas through subsidies and they stopped doing it that day, it was planned quite a good while ago.

>ameriturd intellectuals

>crashing
lel try harder next time and make sure you know shit about our economy the real reason behing our gas prices increasing. Do you think your pathetic orange man is that powerful?