WTF IS HAPPENING?

Is the US in the brink of war???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/825448477412962304/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope so

Your bankers would be the first to know, JIDF.

What makes you ask that?

guess whose gonna win if it is

hint: not the demonstrators

Hopefully not.

No. Soros is spending jewbux. It'll end when they hear the first police gunshot.

I hope not. We need to get trump out of office to calm the masses. We do not need a war right now or other countries will intervene.

Just protests and controversy here.

It's those savage Canadians that are killing people. I think they've got a gun problem.

No, SJWs and Soros are causing a racket that will die down in a few weeks.

They are salty that they lost, but will soon realize this bullshit is tiresome and just drives more away from their party/ideology.

They are literally giving Trump more votes every time they block traffic or fuck with an airport or kidnap a white kid or spit on a newscaster.

It is just a crowd of people REEEEEING like autists. Protests and marches used to mean something. Now there is one every other fucking day. Less people give a fuck.

No. War needs warriors and weapons. The left have neither.

Some people don't know how to win.

Trump will teach them.

civil war soon desu

they'll calm down. The ban is temporary until we have better vetting procedures.

Not yet, my prediction is by the 2020s things will get very dangerous. By then missile defense systems will be integrated, in turn, strategic nuclear warfare will be nullified and the status quo we have had will be gone. It's gonna be some interesting times

i dont think so user
>i think a breaking point is upon us
>we either act now
>or it gets worse

C O U N T D O W N TO L O O K I N G G L A S S

We are seeing another great turning in america. War may come but not today

it will come soon

>implying our military wont keep us safe
More than 75% voted for either trump or Johnson, but all of them took an oath to defend the constitution. A civil war would be over as soon as it started

doomsday clock is at 2 and a half minutes bro

time to get in your bunker

Against who?
every potential enemy stands no chance against the US military.

twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/825448477412962304/video/1

kek should i get a gun

War with whom?

civil war

I've been studying a lot lately; I could use a tl;dr.
Wtf is happening?

war is upon us

tldr; antifa got a hold of bombs

Why are trump supporters such cucks

Do you need a quick rundown, bud?

fuck you. this the fault of Brock, Soros and the fake news saying there's a ban on muslims and a ban on immigration. neither of which is true. fuck this bullshit

>war with ooga booga sidways-guns black and anti-second amendment turds
This'll be like taking money from a Jewish baby

I'm not talking about through fighting or anything like that, user. They will break us from within. Push the revolts and weaken us. A trojan horse, if you will.

A certain woman prophesized that America would collapse near 2020 and communism willl rise/China will surpass the U.S. It seems that is now a reality.

and who will be on the other side of this """""Civil War"""""

You mean like Vietnam?

And Afghanistan...

And Syria...

And...

don't!

what if America fought America?

it wont be a war like south v north
>it will be many cases of raids, attacks, just in general chaos

>Ukraine, Libya, Egypt and Syria were just practice

Soros and other agitators are trying to stage a color revolution in the US

Do you know what a civil war is?

Trump's new temporary restriction on travel from a few Middle Eastern countries has been spun by the media into a permanent ban on all Muslims and now liberals are pissed off over a lie that they believe.

the thing is
>they can start a war
>but we will win

clam down sonny the media hype got you all worked up.

a legally elected POTUS did some shit within his constitutional rights that he said he would that millions of americans supported. BIG DEAL.

Praise Kek!
Shit...
Could use one.

Don't be so sure they would uphold anything, there were customs agents enforcing Trump's ban even after the Jew York judge put an order to hold off on doing so.

they're a few steps behind the left when in comes to organized violence, thanks to (((christianity)))

idk i guess yeah why

You dumb. Media is shilling as usual, it's the loud mouth minority they are covering. The rest of America supports trump and is okay with what he has been doing. I swear everyone's been taking Soros bait lately.

checkem

bongs and dildos with purple hair vs pissed off vets/farmers with ar15s.

>we need to disregard our own political systems to appease some sore losers
'no'

We're not on the brink of war we're actually at war. It's not a "hot" war yet but I seriously think it might go that way. The left and the right live in completely different worlds right now, and neither are attempting to communicate. I personally blame the leftists, as their ideology is detached from both reality and history. The leftists are also the ones using violence across the board, which will inevitably force a right-wing crackdown.
With California threatening to withhold taxes, and plotting to secede I can see the spark.

I'm excited about the next step. I don't think Hitler was just a person, but an idea. An idea that will recur throughout history when the white race is besieged by enemies.

you didn't answer the question, user.
I said who will be against the US in this civil war?
California?
Liberals?
who?
I do know what a Civil war is.
What I don't know is what will be challenging the US this time.

see

war is coming
>i dont care if you believe it or not
>the war will happen in 10 years

TFW Manson's plan has been working all along.

>general chaos

Yeah, we have the God of chaos on our side.

I'm sure we'll be fine.

I hope with another country.

A civil war now would be our undoing. We don't need to fight the common man, we need to fight our politicians and government. They are the reason we are the way we are, not your average American. Nothing but sorrow and destruction will come of it.

Nazi Vs Commies 2: The first week of the Trumpenreich.

If Trump were to cut funding, they would lose their jobs.

lel if they do try rioting swat will bash there skulls in and save them for being retarded. Good luck on the civil war libbes remember when you turn against the united states you arent welcome anymore

Considering the two nuclear super-powers are allies now, it won't be much of a war.

We did and it was the worst war in our history.

it will start as libs v cops/army
>then other groups will start trying to get land
>it will be just random groups fighting all over

>going to war
A cartoon frog will protect me

yes but the war will also be fighting (((them)))

How long can Isreal hold out if the US is distracted by events at home?

Yes

what are you implying

lol

How about we get the masses out of the streets instead.

The problem is that no matter how big your army is, war with another country that has nuclear weapons is just not gonna happen.

If either side is about to lose, they'll turn the key and press the button..

So, China and Russia, (the two likely main threats to the US in conflict) wouldn't want war.

Just in the same way that America won't want war with them either.

If there is a war, it's going to be in the middle east and it's going to be mostly for the oil (though neither side will say that's the actual reason).

it was a mob attack a 5v1

NYC on the east

California in the west. We will take the middle and dominate. Our economies combined+Population will over power the rest. Texas need not apply. Irrelevant rednecks.

To elaborate Trump signed five executive orders and libtards are super butthurt about it. The most major one recently was banning immigration temporarily from 7 countries from a list that obonga used to do the exact same thing during his presidency for a longer period of time. crickets during that ofc.

The dems also gave YUGE powers to the POTUS over obongas 8 year reign expecting to win this election, like anti-filibuster laws so trump with the majority house/senate can pretty much do whatever. You reap what you sow.

all pussy wars with no actual goal, just intending to line pockets of jewish bankers and kill off americans

This.

'bout 88 days

wow, what a loser getting brutally assaulted by a giant mob. What a cuck amirite?

Is he even a trump supporter? or did they just wait for a white guy to show up before all the shitskins started ooking and eeking?

Apparently the guy in the airport just said "build a wall", not any actual nazi things

Libs are virtue signalling because the media has portrayed Trump as literal Hitler.

What war? People need to stop being pussies and punching back at Soros' goons. The limp outs will die pretty quickly when boots and bats are cracking commie cranium.

Praise Kek. Civil war NOW

The media is such a fascinating weapon if used in the right way though.

Think how many people thought the war in Afghanistan was to save the people of that country.

Trump has been in office a week and already look at this country
.war will happen

Yeah, Soros is trying to pull a Euromaidan and destabilize the United States. Trump needs to do an investigation on him and issue a warrant for his arrest.

>You mean like Vietnam?
Where the NVA got btfo as well as the VC and brought North Vietnam to peace talks
>And Afghanistan...
Where the Taliban was the ruling power before they got btfo by a couple guys riding on horses when they actually had functioning tanks from the soviet invasion, and had a new government installed in its place. Where the Taliban have to resort to hiding in Pakistan for half of the year, and limited engagement of mostly potshots from miles away before running off the other half.
>And Syria...
which we aren't fully involved in on the ground.

yfw HWNDU was a distraction to keep us looking in the wrong place

war will lead to the answers

This.
that sounds about right.
>Liberals vs the US Police force and Army
How stupid are people to think shit like that will last longer than a few weeks at best?

anybody who thinks a civil war would be anything less than a slaughterfest rape perpetrated by the right is an absolute moron. Armed leftists a rare breed.

A majority of the military is conservative and there are legions and I mean fucking legions of rednecks stockpiling assault rifles out in bumfuck nowhere.

Also, another country intervene? Literally who. The only other relevant military powers in the world are rivals that would take an active role in making sure that we hashed our own bullshit out (Russia and China) in hopes that it would weaken us. The other western countries are literally forgoing military spending because the US does it for them. Yeah, I'm sure leafland is real ready to try to stick its dick into the meat grinder that is the US.

A civil war these days wouldn't even be close.

you are sucking the mainstream medias cock and whipping up a frenzy like a good little goy.

Please have a civil war.

Most likely thing to happen is riots, for like a couple weeks..

Then Trump makes it look like he's pulling back on his deal and lets them feel like they've won.

Then it'll be back to their blue hair dye and expensive coffee.

I hope we go to war, even a Civil war would be fine

that would make Trump a War Time President and vastly increase his power

If I recall Trump has already said we should've taken the oil. He's very upfront about these things in case you haven't noticed.

it will last a few weeks
>but other groups will start fighting as well
>and just like that you have like 100 different militias all fighting the gov/eachother

cos they are not supporting rama