Serious question, /pol, Do you discount what a jew says automatically off the bat

based on their nose or yarmulke or name or jew twitter handle?

Do you say to yourself "This jew is trying to trick me somehow--I might not understand it now, but somehow he's trying to fuck me over..."

I do.

I still read it but unless they are saying something I agree with already I immediately disregard it.

I agree with that too

Kol nidre. It's impossible to trust a jew

fuck, it's worse than I imagined. I truly hate these fuckers. "but but, All we vant is peaaace"

what is Kol Nidre ? I googled it but all I found was some prayer .

wikipedia says it's some kind of incantation releasing them from all moral bounds, apparently.

It's their prayer to cancel any and all promises or commitments for the next year.

>Hey God, I'm gonna do a bunch of lying in the next year, so I apologize now.

Cute.
>I promise that 10 lifetimes from now I'll be a good boy, but for now let me eat goyim children on pizza slices and steal shekels okay?

I used to think true evil only exists in fiction. I was wrong.

The synagogue of satan must be destroyed, utterly.

I guess your right

You may as well discount everything Trump says off the bat since he is pretty much an honorary Jew

probably that too. Who says I won't? I trust in God alone. Not Mammon.

I read it, but I put every word under a microscope. Either a Jew is a shill for Western Traditional values and falls to the right of where I am politically, or is not to be trusted. It's the only safe option. Hold onto your dick when you negotiate with these desert people.

Like who do you mean though? For instance, Ben Shapiro can SOUND okay sometime, until you scratch past the surface and find out he's a super zionist that if you even say the word Holocaust he calls you an antisemite and would try to get the President to drone attack you.

I already know his motivations, so I know his endgame. He is not to be trusted.

I just don't know any trustworthy jews though. It's almost like the word jew designates someone as a lying scumbag...like Jew=Scumbag. I don't see how to get around that. Women are idiots, so maybe sometimes...They switch religions with the winds, but men...I can't think of a good reason to ever think to myself "He was a good Rabbinical Jew," given the amount of deceit professed by Rabbis.

Yes.

Yeah I'm immediately skeptical if they're a mainstream Jew (like a journalist or whatever) but normal everyday Jews are alright

I've lived with them, worked for them, dated them. So yes, I discount everything they say, automatically.

I do with everyone in this society

Yes.

we got an edgelord over here

You trust literally no one?

I don't disagree with you. I think the only Jews to be trusted are those who are heretics to their genetic mantra. Other than that you should always narrow your eyes when in their presence.

What do you mean genetic mantra? I'm always curious about the evil juju black magic that goes into their spawn seed.

Trust no one not even yourself

I listen to everyone but if, for example, a (((jew))) is involved I immediately take everything I hear with a handful of salt.

Fortunately, (((jews))) have done such a great job ruining their own name that usually discounting anything they say is the right choice. With the amount of bullshit constantly spewed by (((jews))) in the (((MSM))) and politics I personally will never take (((jews))) seriously.

TL;DR: Simple answer is yes.

Discount this post.
Written by a jew.
%50 off.

I didnt but as time went on and i witnessed so many micro aggressions and micro betrayals among-st even lowly jews i since discount even what right wing jews say.