>Antifa are nothing but weak sissies!! lol

This meme that antifa and leftists are weak just makes up stupid.

Another pro-Trump bro got fucking KOd straight to the ground at an airport demonstration by some antifa leftist or unknown pro-immigration partisan.

>OUR SIDE TOOK ANOTHER HARD KO.

youtube.com/watch?v=jf008xA1x1Q

And still this retarded "leftists are weak cucks" meme lives on. Maybe people have heard it from Alex Jones, who isn't usually this retarded, but on antifa he is.

We talk about how antifa are weaklings, meanwhile they are knocking us the fuck out with one punch, and laughing at us while we do nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lZXNuqje_es
youtube.com/watch?v=JLhNQqh7KOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you use violence and intimidation to silence your opposition you just might be a fascist

Looked like yet another sucker punch.

STUNNING AND BRAVE

I say we hunt antifa down and kill them. Rip them apart!

They will be culled soon, don't worry. Only the strong will survive :^)

Fpbp

I'm prepared to meet violence with violence.

And I'm not alone.

honestly it just looks like someone took a pic of someone sleeping on the floor with a little nu-male hand on it

Fucking Antifa, fucking left.

God damn it I'd actually welcome civil war 2.0 if it happened tonight

Talk shit get hit

You guys get owned every week

lol "nazi street preacher"

He was an anti-abortion christfag

Nope, we are not violent, we are the good in the world, the antifa, they are the evil.

fpbp

That's not how you win a race war :)

Pussies love sucker punching people.

no, fuck that. these violent ones need to be killed. carry a weapon, and kill in self defense. they need to disappear.

>black
Let me guess, he sucker punched him and chimped out?

>this creepy little faggot tho

>four photos of the same incident
>one photo with zero context provided
Sure showed them.

so long the guy gets jailed I'm ok with this.
I'm pro punching nazis just because it makes them look bad as well as go to jail. the more violence the better. we need a cleansing

It's not even the same person

Takes a big man to deliver a sucker punch and fight in packs, huh?

Keep biting the hands that feed you, welfare queen.

Good job showing the normies you're nothing but a bunch of violent retards who respond with violence instead of persuasive arguments. Keep alienating the normies and non-commie leftists, you're proving our point for us.

>talking
>starting shit

k

Of course

youtu.be/lZXNuqje_es

The jewish left calls anyone nazi now so they can hit them.

draw and quarter that annoying spic.

It's not funny. People actually think this is admirable.

No this is

So start calling them nazis too.

I think we all know by now that leftists are the most violent people out there. Both emotional violence and physical violence, they take the crown.
And it makes sense, if they weren't violent, they wouldn't have gather so much power in such a short time.
What is baffling is people who think the right is the violent side.
Here is the thing, the right is invincible when backed by divine righteousness, but they took that away from us.
If this is happening right now, it's because the church has been weakened enough to allow it.

be more like russian neo nazis

"If you kill your enemies, they win" - President Cuck Maplefucker III, Canadian Dogfucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLhNQqh7KOU

hfhf

>Implying anyone is prepared to hear us out
>Implying it's OK to let them think they can continue to get away with this
>Implying we didn't just spend all of 2016 delivering arguments

Thanks OldPub, we'll take it from here.

No they don't.

They are kicking the shit out of us, and we get pissy about their failure to follow the 'rules of fighting etiquette'

No wonder we are getting BTFO with the cucks we have on our side.

>If your opponent bashes your face in and puts you in a coma you win.

"good" doesn't sit idly by while "evil" propigates

Dox their families.
See how tough they are. :^)

RIP antifascist charade

Fuck off Tyrone. Got hit some old ladies nazis again.

>>OUR SIDE
kys antifaggot

Tell David Brock that $40m isn't going to work this time.

>bragging about a mob ganging up on one guy

You guys are, and always will be, weak little bitches.

Sage

>Albania

Fuck off Muhammad.

You're weak and pathetic. If you weren't you wouldn't be here posting this to try and make yourself feel better.

>us
kek

How long until a nutcase comes and shoots up these "protestors"

If I go and beat up some antifa and get it on video will you guys promise to spread it like wildfire? I don't want to go too jail for nothing.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

This is a concern troll thread, s&h

yadda yadda, you have a posting id, yadda yadda

>us
You're not fooling anyone

>it dosnt take much skill of strength to dog shot someone
>the left only dog shots people

Yeah, it's fake. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. They did this during the election also. They also fake injuries and pretend to get hit by cars, or pretend that they got shot by police to make drama.

Antifas malfunction when they hear the name of Jesus Christ
THERE IS POWER IN THE NAME

Not soon enough.
I'd make a thread everyday for a month of Sup Forums writes a letter and send it to him.

I wish I were American so I could go around bashing antifa

>gets called nigger
>goes ape escape
hmmm

Normies are AGREEING with them. Thanks, Richard coward cuck Spencer.

see

Are the people they attack actually self professed nazis? The irony of the Richard Spencer video is that he literally says "no, I'm not a neo nazis, they hate me actually" right before he gets punched and it's labeled as an attack on a nazi.

Maybe we need to just blanket label anyone we don't agree with communists. Antifa, berniebros, Jewish bankers, multinational corporations, the European Union, BLM - communists, the lot of them. No nuance needed.

fpbp

There's already lads gathering intel on them. Better to ruin their lives and make them suffer than reward them with a swift death.

Have we already forgotten that the first puncher was actually a shit eating cuck? Kind of hard to come back from that.

It's all fun and games until the NAHTZEEEES see you coming

If we want to put the fear of God into these fuckers when one attacks you fucking shoot them. I'm very these antifa cowards. Just end them where they stand.

The only thing that's fake is your post you fucking idiot.

>(((David Brock's))) minions hard at work after their latest $40 million infusion from Soros.

>Don't fight back goyim!!
>If you let your enemy crush your skull in you win!!

THIS

Because they are weak cucks. Hundreds of people swarming around attacking people is weak behavior.

Moreover it benefits us. Public sympathy moves to our side every time they behave like this. Some idiots who get too close to the leftist filth getting attacked is a small price to pay for having the moderates who make up most of this country grow dissatisfied with them and shift to our side.

ANYONE TELLING YOU TO COMMIT VIOLENCE AGAINST THESE RETARDS IS ASTROTURFING. DO NOT ACT. HOLD THE COURSE.

>That's right Nazi boi
Were reaching Weimar SA era levels of political discourse

This is truly the best post but to add to it you could say to them something along these lines.
>You know who else used violence to silence others? Nazis.

As much as meme fucks like nazi's around here these dick suckers will coil at the idea of being compared to nazi's.

Intellectual superiority and nonviolence don't accomplish anything. That's why most of us gave the libertarianism delusion. The left doesn't want to be reasoned with, they do not care if you argue circles around them. They don't even make arguments of their own anymore, they just chimp out and punch.

We shouldn't actively hunt them down and hurt them, but we should all be packing 24/7 and put any black bloc niggers 6 feet underground if they fuck with us.

>If they knock us out we win
This is Trudeau level bullshit

hope he get journalists too

I personally think they had it coming, the odds were ridiculously stacked against them and they still went ahead and went against the grain.

I wouldn't take shit from these people but they pick public places, places where you can't conceal carry because you'd get slapped with a felony or misdemeanor, and where we are out numbered because we either have work or a resting up to get to work.

Seriously, I'm getting ready to go to bed right now because I have fucking work in the morning, why would I deprive myself of rest?

To go get bumrushed in the liberal safe space?

No thank you, these people getting knocked out at riots need to start picking their battles

>549
come at me

see what happens

agreed. wish trump would send in the national guard and waste them all.

We need to make the cops stand aside. After all, they are Nazis too.

Sorry sweetie, but I'm too busy raising white children to listen to anymore of this. Have fun in prison
*sips tea*

Antifa is still weak that it needs to use masks and large groups, but once the tables turn they run like bitches

>huu huu we hit a guy in the street so you got rekt huuu

Yeah, okay bro. Guess what we did this week? Muslim Ban, Wall,hundreds of dead ISIS members. Please tell me more about how "owned" we are, I can't quite hear you over the sound of the entire government being dominated by Right Wing White Men. Maybe if you riot a little bit harder, all those white voters in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will come over to your side.

It's a statement of objective fact. We won BECAUSE people were sick and disgusted with leftist behavior and they wanted change. Now the Demoshits and their criminal hordes are doubling down on the behavior. This advantages us. I'm not saying to go let yourself be beaten up but every time Antifa does shit like this it makes us look better.

You're actually retarded.

>ANYONE TELLING YOU TO FIGHT BACK AGAINST THESE RETARDS IS ASTROTURFING.

>DO NOT DEFEND YOURSELF!! LET THEM SMASH YOUR SKULL IN SO YOU DIE, I MEAN SO YOU WIN!!

Pretty clever stuff, no wonder your white genocide is working so well.

it is fucking stupid to wildly underestimate your opponent, and anyone who has been in an actual fight where punches are landing square knows this

sure all the loud liberal cucks and the facebook fags are sissies, but theres no natural law against a strong guy who lifts, or trains, or is just an angry punk who is blue pilled from going to these marches and looking for 'the bad guy' - you - and knocking him the fuck out

Violence is one thing you dont want to be blue pilled on.

Just the other night the mild mannered chink who owns this net cafe I am posting from almost murdered someone with a hammer. These two pissed cunts came in, made some snarky remarks about Asians and then took a swig from his V. They said something else and he leapt up, punched one guy hard, then ran into his office and grabbed a hammer. I thought the guys had hit him so I started pushing the white guy out the door, and chink is coming at them with a fucking claw hammer. Three other regulars held him back, and these two assholes got the redpilling of a life. He called down the stairs to them 'next time I see you - I kill you"

not even making this up

Sooner or later someone's going to machine gun a whole crowd of these faggots.

>literally communist takeover through violence
>nobody in us can gun them down
americucks talking shit how europeans are cucks whiel let this shit happen to them

They'll fucking ignore it. Your mistake is assuming antifa are in any way rational.

Antifa are usually educators or artists getting homeless children to put themselves in harms way.

>if we break the law we win
You're the trudeaucuck here

Shill detected

fpbp