If it were made today

Let's play a game I thought up called "If it were made today." Take a show that came out before white guilt reached its all time 2016 high, and guess who would be replaced with a diverse cast member, and how the story line would have changed. Let's have a look at Frasier: V. Rare all white cast. Daphne moon would have been Jamaican. Roz would have been a fiery Latina. Both would have constantly reminded Frasier of his priveledge, and there would have been many episodes where he judged a book by its cover, only to be proven wrong and be reminded of his inner prejudice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-SFhhnBwdA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Frazier is so comfy... all white cast... 90's Americana... I could watch it all day

When I started watching it again recently, I felt this nice feeling wash over me. It took me a minute to figure it out: "oh yeah no forced fake diversity. Just some white people being white, and pretty smart."

Fuck I miss all white casts.

Maybe that's why network TV has been unwatchable since Seinfeld went away.

Comfy keno

Sopranos would definitely have a black Capo if made in 2017, with a few episodes focusing on how a black guy was able to rise through the ranks against all odds to be a trusted member of Tony's squad.

LEAVE FRASIER ALONE YOU FAG!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I love Frasier. I'm making fun of forced diversity

Sadly I think they will never pop up again. I'm stuck watching stuff from 90s and earlier

The Golden Girls is now a lesbian drama

Kek agreed

Two would be white still. One would be black. What ethnicity is the fourth?

>Jewish
>"White"

Needs more vibes and Space Needle
youtube.com/watch?v=C-SFhhnBwdA

ah yeah, that's the stuff

>bill Cosby would be a wholesome father figure instead of a sexual degenerate and rapist... of wait

Seinfeld is white, he just has a big nose is all.

Friends

>They're all different ethnicities
>Each episode one of them has to deal with some type of discrimination
>The white guy in the group is always checking his privileged

raiser is making fun of whites

>play one of the greatest television characters for 20+ years
>have most successful spinoff of all time
>all white, upper/middle class cast
>lots of moral and ethical arguments
>no degeneracy to be found
>support GOP openly
>support anti-abortion campaign
>vote for Trump

based

fuck yeah

i remember reading based republican, Pat Sajak's tweets a few years ago. It almost felt dirty seeing a conservative celeb air their views publicly.

the absolute worst sopranos episode is the one with the nigeer rapper 'feud' with hesh, trying to get reparations. just hamfisted and awful

>Toss salad and scrambled eggs

Degenerates

fukkin kekd

this japanese sweater meme goes deeper than anyone realizes

Largely unchanged. Every male in OP's pic not named Kelsey is homosexual. They wouldn't fuck with it.

Now Cheers on the otherhand....

Full House: Becomes all nigger cast, but not much else changes.

>Dad works in the entertainment industry
>Two random unemployed relatives on welfare mooching off the one guy with a job
>Black Uncle Jesse is an aspiring rap artist and blows all his Obama bucks on a studio in the basement
>3 black kids to get more government subsidies
>Oldest kid is unironically named D.J.

Well it was set in Seattle...
So you would have nu-male hipsters and LBGTBBQ's everywhere on the show. They would then go protest something with the gay mayor and fawn over black cock as a rare delicacy at a burlesque show. The finale would be selling off the apartment in Queen Anne, and living in a tent city under I-5 or slumming it with the hobos in Pioneer Square.

Himym, sunny, malcolm, arrested, the aughts were decent.

would not watch

King of Queens

>Kevin James is now a homosexual Asian
>His latina wife is now from Timbuktu
>his father in law is now a post-op MtF genderfluid tranny

We wuz Tannerz!

Based Sideshow Bob

Newsradio:
>Star gets gunned down IRL over ghetto bullshit "respekt"
>Series cancelled

Sorry OP, I just can't imagine how Allo allo could be made today.

>>no degeneracy to be found
Roz was a mega slut.

You ought to try an even comfier and relatable show called "Cheers" then.

yea, but at least it was the subject of a joke and sort of frowned upon by the rest of the cast in a way. today, she'd be cheered on and completely normalized for having a different man every episode, and she sure as hell wouldnt be the only loose character on the show. she'd also be constantly dating black guys for jewish effect

Rugrats.

Baby in a hijab.

Hogan's Heroes would take place in a USA interment camp for Japanese during WW2.

Nah, it still takes place in seattle, so they'd all be white
Niles woud be gay though, daphne would be trans, and frasier would be a vlogger

The one on the left would be black and it would be explained away as her being transferred from some overseas regiment. Every episode would focus on her sticking it to the man! With the assistance of her weaker white counterpart.

this is legit my favorite show, married with children might tie it or come in second

kek didn't Roz end up alone, too?

Only one grandparent was white
Rest were jews
Two were from aleppo

I still doubt all of this. Apparently Kelsey Grammer is a hard core conservative which has put him at odds with most of the entertainment industry. Pro-gun, pro-life. He's a decent dude.

>The Golden Girls is now a lesbian drama
It was a lesbian drama. All lesbians used to be in the closet.

this is spot on. Gotta show the world that everyone white is a Nazi!

there would be token non-Asian minorities too, though.

There was already diversity with Cam Winston as Frasier more successful foe, and Martin dating Cam's mother fag.

Mahoney is straight, he just has a fear of marriage.

OP didn't say no diversity, just if it was made in 2016's retarded standards of what constitutes "diversity".

Roseanne

her oldest daugher would be dating tyrone.

The middle daughter would be a lesbian

the son would be adopted from somewhere in africa.

Roseannes sister would be a transgender

Roseannes husband would be a cucky sjw type.

the entire show would revolve around various oppressions each diverse character faces.

Roseanne would make jokes about each situation and Dan would remind her to check her prvilige.

Not really on topic but I had a random thought today about how they would do In Living Color nowadays, even with a mostly black cast they would still trigger the fuck out of snowflakes. Doubt that shit would even have a pilot.

Jerry get iPad, George get MacBook Air

Such a good show

Married With Children is funny in small doses. It's so brutally honest that it gets depressing after awhile.

Best episode is when Al uses his dad's hammer to build that cool mancave.