It's time for some of these threads

It's time for some of these threads...

Why does hippies love India so much? It smells like shit, last year I went to Nueva Dehli with my dad and the smell was awful, Indian cars are shit (aka: rebadged suzukis) Indians are annoying, shit everywhere, motorcycle accidents every 5 minutes, how India can be a superpower when most people can read shit.

Seriously, Sup Forums was right about these wagon wheels.

Just poo in the fucking loo goddammit!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37103668
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked, India confirmed literal shithole.

I guess kek really doesn't like india either.
>Why does hippies love India so much?
Because muh poor indians and muh culture

Checked and rekt. India BTFO

Damn poos eternally btfo by kek

because the food is good and the women are annoying, my pentapussy friend.

my gawd

Read the hippie trail

and the "night bus company"

poverty=spirituality to them

Nice diglets.

There's an Indian kid that goes to the same gym as me and he said they don't let you bring water bottles inside gyms in India because they believe you will lose weight faster.

its how the counter culture started

DAY OF THE RUT CONFIRMED

>motorcycle accidents every 5 minutes,

checked and keked

Why have I never noticed before that the centre of the Indian flag looks like an arsehole puckering up to take a shit?

Witnessed.
The Theosophical Society are the ones to blame, this 19th century occult movement was one of the first to analyse Eastern mysticism, and this saw a great deal of interest in the 1960s as people looked at differing systems of belief, other than Judeao-Christianity.

Basically the basis for all hippy woo can be traced back to ancient indian yogic practices which they only have a half baked decor understanding of. If you go to the place where it all began it gets you notches on your hippy belt and the hippy bebs will want you to bequeath them with your completely non sexual and consensual tantric spirit fuck.

Boomer hippie shitbirds got meme'd into thinking Swami Pajeet Shittistreets had the answers to their first world problems. Basically gave license for white people to do lsd and RAF stretches for half a decade and pretend it was a spiritual journey.

>India: Three die as kite string slits their throats
They use glass shards in their kits strings

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-37103668

Going to India is one of the most redpilled thing you can do. They're not under the Jewish cultural marxist agenda, their media is based in their own culture.

u talking about china? they literally have their own tv shows and apps for everything. they use nothing that is western

Indianon here, stay away from the big cities if you plan a tour - they're not worth it.

Kekd and not untrue by any means.

Quints

The delivery driver for my local pizza place, smells so fucking bad.