ARE THEY WHITE OR NOT I CAN'T GET A SOLID ANSWER REEEEEE

ARE THEY WHITE OR NOT I CAN'T GET A SOLID ANSWER REEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Reutersbrk
twitter.com/Reuters
lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/29/01-5064348-attentat-terroriste-dans-une-mosquee-a-quebec-plusieurs-morts.php
youtube.com/watch?v=DybKrtAqYJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're syrian.

Shut up faggot

I will never take orders from a fucking cuntaroo.

Canadian accept
Left pigs head at mosque

Prob white guys
Either that or muslims trying to frame whites

If they were white, they'd have told us already.

No one knows for sure yet.

What did you say cunt?

I hope they're white just so you coulter's law memefucks will rage.

faggot shitskin

I think so too

B-but Quebec accent.

I
WILL
NEVER
TAKE
ORDERS
FROM
A
FUCKING
C U N T A R O O
U
N
T
A
R
O
O

i'm probably whiter than you are. i'm vampire mode atm

fuck off aussie

I'm from Québec city.
They said they were looking for the suspects on the Orléans Island. No way any "muslim" lives there.

They literally tried start calling anything they can white males if they don't know. It's not just that if they were white we would already know. If they didn't know for certain that they weren't white, we'd already be hearing about it.

Goodbye Canadian gun rights..... and guns

idk who "they" is but none of the major media outlets (even the leftist ones) have called them anything at the moment.

>seeing my neighborhood turned into a warzone on american television

feels bad man

the pic that's going around of them being white is from this twitter account
twitter.com/Reutersbrk
you can see in the description is says "parody" (I don't get how it's parody and not just fake, but whatever)
real reuters twitter, twitter.com/Reuters , does not have the same tweet

So far all the evidence I've seen points to them being muslim, except some people said it sounded like they had quebec accents

currently both sides are shitposting with false information, so just wait.

>you can see in the description is says "parody" (I don't get how it's parody and not just fake, but whatever)
FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

They closed the bridge to the Île d'Orléans.

It is literally impossible a muslim would live there. It's just lands that have been owned since the early 17th century by the oldest families in Québec and old people who retire there. No way a muslim settled there.

Please stop I was just being cheeki

y wood mussies shoot up a moocs doe

That's exactly the point.

They already be saying it was a white guy if it was.

If they didn't know who it was, they'd already be speculating that it was a white guy.

That they are doing neither is how you can already know it wasn't a white guy.

Apparently Syrians who entered Canada as refugees last week... so, there goes the narrative.

canadians have no gun or freedom of speech rights

Local news taking their time with this.

Usually means, they aren't white. If they were white it would be announced already.

No doubt they used automatic weapons which are already illegal.

I think we will be good.

It was a leaf who posted in the last ebin bread

They are Quebecers.
The Mosque already had threats written in French before, so it was planned by French people, therefore Quebecers.

lapresse.ca/actualites/201701/29/01-5064348-attentat-terroriste-dans-une-mosquee-a-quebec-plusieurs-morts.php

Don't worry, you're ok in my book Aussie.

I see your point, but I don't think NYT etc. has any more information on this at the moment than you and I do. It'd look retarded to speculate it's a white guy only to retract that an hour later. I think none of the media sources know yet.

nah our media isnt like yours and doesnt release info until police confirmation

They shouted Allahu akbar and had automatic weapons.

Take a guess.

The longer we dont know the easier it will be to assume they are non white

T-thanks

fucking hate this country more than anything

don't be cheeki cunt mate

six gorillion percent white confirmed. its time to discuss sensible white male control.

ofc they are white check out this totally legit fact checking. They even cite Reuters.

not white

>They shouted Allahu akbar
It could have been a meme master shouting it ironically as he blasted..

don't be a smelly old poo mate

Several different groups speculated the Boston Bombings were white guys until it turned out to be Muslim refugees.

hmm, something your country does right.

For your sake, I hope you're right

Go to sleep.
I'm hoping some info will come tomorrow.

Doesn't matter OP... these are the reactions.

>kebab = praise kek, real news, no one has a motif to lie!
>white = false flag, fake news, everyone is out to get us!

READ THIS YOU FUCKING PLEBS I'M FROM MONTCALM QUÉBEC CITY I KNOW ABOUT IT

they've been in canada 3 days

they are native canadians now goy

look no further

lol they got that from the "parody" reuters
twitter.com/Reutersbrk
not the real one
twitter.com/Reuters

>canada
>rights

Ha ha ha ha ha

was sunno shia war, they blow up 100 of each other every week baxk home. quebec is mixed which is unnatural

>That's the joke

What neighbourhood, frère? Lévis reporting in!

Fug I better apply for my PAL asap

sect conflict

Is it also literally impossible a muslim can even drive there? Like it's so traditional that all cars driven by muslims fleeing police automatically turn and head towards shit tier immigrant neighborhoods?

So stupid

Goodnight leaf

It was one of us.

They probably are Muslims but their skin color is white. So they're going to go with the white narrative and not say they're Muslims.

Like white Latinos..

>Al-Taweed?
DUDE
LMAO
Call it Occams Razor, but, Im guessing its the palefaces on this one.

shitskins fucking confirmed.

doesn't matter the world still hates white people and always will

hah good one mate

Arab-North Americans are North American old friends.

Do not deport Arab-North American people.
Do not hate Arab-North American people.
Be friends with Arab-North American people.

Even 1950s North Americans realized Syrian and Lebanese North Americans are white and watched a show starring a Syrio-Lebanese North American on a major tv network for over a decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=DybKrtAqYJs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Thomas

>The Danny Thomas Show (known as Make Room for Daddy during the first three seasons) is an American sitcom which ran from 1953 to 1957 on ABC and from 1957 to 1964 on CBS. A revival series known as Make Room for Granddaddy aired on ABC from 1970 to 1971.

>Amos Muzyad Yakhoob Kairouz (January 6, 1912 – February 6, 1991), known professionally by his stage name Danny Thomas, was an American nightclub comedian, singer, actor, and producer, whose career spanned five decades. He had also appeared as a guest on several talk and variety shows.

I have a friend who works at the State Department. He says the shooters tried to fly into the US a couple days ago but were stopped by Trump's muslim ban. Furthermore, the shooters shouted "Fuck Donald Trump. Genocide white people" while they carried out the attack. All of the victims are women because muslim men used their wives as shields.

Wow

Nah, Canadian police and media are just more laid back. The police won't leak anything until they do the actual press release. Has a lot to do with privacy laws, etc.

I'd say that's total bullshit, but I have this weird feeling that if I ever got pushed way beyond the edge that I'd pull off an attack, I feel like I'd shout it. Just feels empty without it somehow.

Practically common courtesy. If I were in a bank and some guy ran in shouting Allahu Akbar, it'd give me a chance to go "oh fuck" before he shoots me dead. I'd at least know what's happening. If some fag ran in screaming "this day isn't going the way I planned" or some random shit I'd be trying to figure out what his deal was and id prolly die confused which would blow.

tl;dr Don't be a prick, yell Allahu Akbar before you kill a bunch of people

Syrians are white

you have to go back

It's muslims. Fox news is reporting they yelled allah akbar while shooting.

Probably muzzies killing other muzzies for being insufficiently interesting in killing infidels.

Same thing happened in NY recently

kek

The longer they hold out on race, the more likely they're a minority. This is how Canadian News works.

don't worry, there wasn't much of value there before anyway.

Signed,

Alberta

Clearly they are White men. Trust the police to do their job professionally.

No lie the daily beast is using this as a source. Go look lel

>/u/pironic
You have to go back

no.

White muslim, then it's white

they were chinese.
muslims cant tell the difference between chinese accents and quebec accents.

t. Mediterranean

They were niggers

Especially when 5 minutes before the shooting your PM goes on twitter talking about letting more refugees in.

yeah that makes a lot of sense. just came, so they should have no problem getting guns. Then who better to attack than muslims. And better yet, do it in a city literally no one cares about. Damn Sup Forums. You've cracked it again!

They were fuckin auatralians

AKA Muzzie confirmt hahaha

NO ONE KNOWS
"THEY'RE WHITE SUPREMACISTS" WAS A TROLL POST
"THEY'RE SYRIAN REFUGEES" WAS A TROLL POST

WE'RE LITERALLY TEETERING ON THE BALANCE OF OUR FUTURE HERE

>muslim men used their wives as shields.
Finally Muslim women being useful for something other than baby factories

They haven't revealed their race yet, so they're 100% NOT WHITE.

See into the future, Mr. Samurai, tell me what you see.

MIDF in full force

Why are you guys so sure that they are Muslims because they supposedly shouted 'Allahu Ackbar' while wearing masks. Couldn't somebody do that to get people to think they are Muslims even if they aren't?

ehhh not so much

were they hiding WMDs as well?

eye witness account too, muslims generally shout allah akbars when shits going down, IE someone opening fire, could have been one of the people praying screaming it in terror.

It's just them trying to force the narrative of "it was muslims" with no information, so people who stop paying attention before the actual facts come out forever think that it was done by muslims, even if it wasn't.