White supremacists had been trolling the mosque for a while

>White supremacists had been trolling the mosque for a while
>All of a sudden, Muslims shoot it up

Wut

Sunni vs Shia

A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

so was it really muslims that shot it up? i couldnt find anything earlier

Messi is right, kek is with us and is lighting the earth a flame.

Muslims took Trudeau's word too seriously.

The mosque is apparently Sunni?

What is hard to understand? If you ever left your basement you would realize every city is half pakis.

Pakis = gun crime. Fucking cucked up retard.

Checked. Kek has spoken to us through this fucking leaf.

kæk

friendly reminder, the day after trump bans the refugees

This was decreed after the "ai gf" incident. For better or worse...

>Messi

Kek lives!

>masked individuals

PRAISE HIM

>Pakis = gun crime

And Trump doesn't ban Pakistan either. This niggerr can't even play checkers, let alone chess.

Yikes.

It was white supremacists shouting Allah Ackbar. No kidding. It was a mass murder with an ironic flair.

>When you don't even have to lift a finger because the memes write themselves

options
>not terrorism, targeted assassination made to look like terror attack to hide who was targeted for murder

>not muslims but saying allahu akbar ironically/as a false flag/to make people "feel like the victims of terror do" or some bs

Sunni vs shia.. jealousy over who's let into the US

This is such obvious MK ultra/ false flag shit

Old Sup Forums would have been all over this

Canada YES!

If it was "white supremacists" I will instantly know it was staged. CIA/Jews fighting against Trump.

> post yfw it's a Trump financed false flag to garner support for getting more countries b&

New Sup Forums doesn't even believe MK Ultra etc exists. They're not as redpilled as they think.

Wasn't MK Ultra literally 100% proven with released government docs?

Have we started the fire?

Time to sacrifice underage newfags to kek.

Yes

LOL. Or it could actually be possible? But keep that denial up.

how much control over the cia does the don even have right now

Praise KEK

>Muslims shoot it up
>implying it wasn't a false flag

Oh, you sweet sheep

None. The CIA even made him apologize to them a few days ago, probably under threat of assassination.

Praise Kek, may he trigger shitskins into fratricide.

Please, please be second generation Muslims radicalized by refugees.

Please Kek I ben a gud boi.

For what purpose? I am "old Sup Forums" too. Why would this be a false flag? And more importantly, if it is - why would we be against it, considering all the implications? Seems like you could only really see this as a negative if you are in fact a muslim or muslim apologist, no?

This. I also suspect that at least 20-25% of the CIA is still hardcore liberal/still shilling for the DNC. Even if the direction of the CIA has changed, how would they have so quickly set up this false flag? Wouldn't some of those 'rogue' CIA agents blow the whistle?

I'm all for looking into potential false flags, but it seems pretty crazy that this happened all of a sudden.

mosque burnt in texas was one of their own. Victim points and all go to paradise anyway.

Al Jazeera is reporting that it is white men who did it. Al Jazeera said they shounted it ironically

>mosque burnt in texas was one of their own. Victim points and all go to paradise anyway.

oh is that why i never heard about it again

>old Sup Forums
it's only been around since 2011. unless you count /new/ or /n/, old Sup Forums would have just been Sup Forums

aye