Ikea flat-pack refugee shelter named 2016 Design of the Year

>Ikea flat-pack refugee shelter named 2016 Design of the Year

SWEDEN YES

Now your country has no excuse to take in more migrants. Time to erect cuck sheds.

youtube.com/watch?v=X79D6wjl0FM

>IKEA flat-pack cucksheds

Now, that would be the EU's top-selling accessory right there!

Why are Muslims so bad to their wives? That guy is making his sit all the way on the other side of the room.

maybe it will topple over like their drawers

I could live in one of those. Looks comfy

ffs this looks better than my £600 a month flat. fuck you IKEA!

How much do these shitheaps sell for? I need a place for a home gym and there's no space in my house.

So it's made from the same material as a porta-jon, but with a metal frame? That's some 10/10 cucked engineering you've got there sven. I'd rather live in a shipping container.

Fuck refugees, why aren't these being bought up with foreign aid funds to assist the problem of homelessness?

I rent an entire house for that price with a back yard, front yard garage, and spot to park my SUV. There's also a bus stop at my door and all the shopping and bars is a 10 minute walk.

damn that's fucking nice actually. p jelly

Cause you're white trash...literally.

looks flimsy as shit.

He's only doing that so his *obviously* retarded son doesn't rape her.

I was thinking it would make a good staging shelter to use on some land, if say you were building an actual cabin or something. But you're right, looks flimsy as hell, and any snow load would collapse it, and it has nothing in the way of insulation. I don't know what everyone so jazzed about, it's not that great, and not nearly as good as pic related.

I thought canadian house prices were ridiculously high also? You live in a rural area?

Ikea crap can't even make it as nice as a Mongolian Yurt.

Get on Mongolian level.

200.00% overcomfy

old lunk head looks like he is plotting some shit.

What the fuck kind of imbred mother fuckers are you faggots importing into your country?

tv vcr? where's the generator?

I bet that would start flying if it got windy.

he probably tried to snort a bomb

>Being this retarded

Seems to work just fine for the Mongolians.

I dunno, probably outside.

sure looks comfy though

but where do you jack off?

They do look very comfy.

You don't. You work instead.

That's just because they have no trees.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe it will work in more southern countries, but even then I have hard time believing that it could withstand strong winds, unless you firmply planted it to ground. And that'd defeat the purpose, since these are meant to be something you can assemble and use several times.
It certainly won't work in Scandinavian weather, which makes this being Swedish design all the more amazing..

> tfw no fresh snippa to rape

Ikea isn't Swedish owned so this has nothing do with us though

City over 1 million, homes range between 300-500k, 4 bedrooms in my area are in the 400s, 45m outside the city 40 acres is 3-400k without a house. I could get a shitty 1 bedroom condo for 150k.

This isn't for the refugees you dumbasses. They're cuck sheds for Swedes to live in when they kick you out of your apartments and houses