STEM is redpil-

>STEM is redpil-

Yeah no. I'm doing CS and this is the final slide of every presentation. American unis are 100% pozzed. Are there honestly ANY majors where I can avoid this shit?

start your own business

No. Universities have fallen

Trust me, STEM (at least engineering) definitely has way less of it, because they're too busy studying to take up a bunch of social causes.

>CS

I never saw any liberal bs in a math class.

I mean, if you make it past your 2nd year usually the "lol im a girl and a code" crowd drops out

Accounting is pretty good. Even the girls in my program are less likely to be libs, but stray more on the moderate side of things. Most of my professors are quite obviously right wing, and one was even a CFO for a big, well known gun company at one point. Not exactly redpilled, but even the black people in accounting are more in line with what you would call white.

lmao just admit it you suck nigger dick before every lecture.

Yes, the major is come and study at an Australian University without over-inflated grades, no mandatory attendance, no mandatory meme general education subjects and no affimative action/PoC

American """universities""" just seem like high school 2.0

this

>what it's like in general arty classes: 20% work, 30% Trump, 50% sleeping in class because you will get an A as long as you can breathe

>what it's like in engineering: 90% work, 10% crying yourself to sleep because you worry you might not be smart enough to make it.

> Be Chem.E
> Go for CS minor because why the fuck not
> classes and labs full of smelly dyed-hair hamplanets who can't fucking code despite the fact that they've had 2-3 years more education in it than me

lol CS is just full of faggots who came for the meme degree and are usually BTFO by the courses anyway

Engineers are usually pretty awkward, but cs students are on a whole new level of cringe. Pic related was clearly smart enough for engineering, but thankfully he took cs.

It's worth nothing that CS is one of the most cucked of the mainline STEM majors

lots of fags and trannies and the straight men are mostly weak willed and limp wristed

Am CS, can confirm

the fact that I even have a moderate amount of charisma and people skills puts me ahead of about 90% of my peers when interviewing

>Computer """"Science""""
>STEM
pick one

>tfw my cs department is nearly entirely white and asian and the there are only a handful of girls

This is some next-level cringe

CS is barely STEM now. Enjoy your women coders.

>can't decide between biology and biochemistry
>decide to take first couple semesters biology
>all classes are 80% white women, mostly tumblrinas with red-pink hair
>shit easy
>decide to switch to biochemistry by 2nd year
>all classes are now 80% asians and hindus

It's worth noting that every single class, regardless of major, had at least one TA of every race, and they all cheated by helping out their respective race. The gook TA in my Organic chemistry class got fired for literally leaking the test to some asian kids before they actually took it

CS is a meme-tier degree, the womens studies of STEM

Getting CPA next year. I agree with everything you say.

military academies

Accounting is some automatable shit.

>what it's like in engineering: 90% work, 10% crying yourself to sleep because you worry you might not be smart enough to make it.

Same for comp sci too.

>tfw studying physics

I really can't handle the cringe of other physics majors. I'm kind of awkward myself but there are people in my lectures that literally wear fedoras. Their autism is on a different level. Most of my friends aren't stem for this reason. Even though I disagree with them politically, at least they're relatively normie and aren't embarrassing to be seen in public with.

>going to college

There were only a handful of white people in graduate level CS courses I took, 0 women. Worst may have been a database course as an undergrad. I was the only non-Indian.

Can confirm. I work for one of the head chairs of pharmacology at my university as an undergrad RA. Tells me that we need a more diverse lab.
>lab only has two white men including myself
>mostly asian and half hispanic people
>mostly female

>White supremacy is red pil-

My CS is normal.

"Werks on my campus!"

Agreed. The life sciences are rough to be in right now. Too much REEEE

Studying math in grad school in a blue city, and there are definitely a few here.

Do Biotech if you're not fucking retarded.

Biotech start-ups are going to benefit massively from Trump's removal of federal regulations.

Electrical engineering. Most of the classes have barely enough time to cover the material, which doesn't lend itself to trans-nigger reinterperatation. Also in most unis, EE programs require the least amount of diversity and poz classes.

No its all pozzed because the administration are all communists

I figure a good strategy for finding the best engineering school to look into would be look at the university rankings and go down the list until you get to a red state. All the other highest ranking universities are in solid commie territory, so with that in mind would GA Tech be the best engineering school to look into?

Texas A&M Univeristy