twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nigger lips
>Aryan
okay kiddo

>aryan princess
>those lips
>that nose
lol

yet another tiny penis bitch who feels INTENSE emasculation by the mere sight of a black woman.

fuck off back to your safe space, stormweenie.

Legitimate question, are white women able to wear wigs in beauty pageants? If not, why are black women able? The one on the left looks ok, but if you made her go natural it wouldn't even be a competition any more.

>America
>Texas
>being the authority on "whiteness"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>virgin posting

god damn niggers are so fucking ugly. can we just ban niggers from beauty contests already?

wow, what a surprise I'm shocked

>Miss Sweden
>Already SANDY

Miss Ukraine was the obvious choice.
Cucks gonna cuck, Aye-Rabs gonna fuck.

kek

Black user here. Miss USA is pretty cute, and maybe it's just an unflattering photo but she's not even the hottest black woman I've seen. She doesn't really have anything remarkable about her, she just kind of has that average, "moderately above attractive" level face. It doesn't help that body wise these pageants prefer all contestants to look the same, so she likely doesn't have the assets that set Black women apart either. Just seems like a weird choice to me.

We can straighten our hair, user. It's not steel wool.

The black woman has whiter features than the Swede.

Just lol at you Sweden.

>the nigger has thinner lips than the swede

theyre both ugly, right is reminiscent of a pig with fetal alcohol syndrome, and left is a disaster.

You think that hair is natural? I have no reference as to what your hair feels like, despite what buzzfeed likes to tell you I have no desire to feel your hair.

>that

>arayan

oh america have you become so swarthy you don't know what it looks like?

You're right there's nothing remarkable about that black woman.
And miss 'Aryan Princess" has some African in her DNA .
Either is a valid choice to win that crown .

The one on the right is the most recent Miss Helsinki pageant winner

I don't think either of them are better looking than pic related

>Miss Helsinki
Atleast Miss Finland was a motherfucking mongol

Eh, I take some of it back, OP was just a bit more unflattering. I think she does have a pretty nice face, but she still has that boring pageant Barbie Doll body.

user, there's this new thing called 'heat'. When you apply it to hair in conjunction with another device called a 'comb', you can then straighten it out if you so desire.
youtube.com/watch?v=FaySCNI7VNg

Coincidentally, I think the girl in this video is cuter than the pageant queen.

Deshauna is fucking gorgeous, prick.

No need to be such a condescending nigger about it.

If I can visit Sup Forums on a daily basis without getting my feelings hurt as a nigger, you can handle some friendly bantz user.

She looks like she has glass testicles hanging on her ears.

Statistics indicate that she has a 50% chance of having herpes. Probably more because she's from DC

I KNOW AMIXED MONGOLIAN WHEN I SEE ONE