Reminder that Israel is the reason why:

Reminder that Israel is the reason why:

>WW1 happened
It was done to give the land of Palestine to Jews (the Balfour declaration was published on 1917)
>WW2 happened
It was done create Israel right after the war (Israel became independent in 1948)
>JFK was killed
It was done because he didn't support Israel enough, and also opposed the Jew-controlled Federal Reserve
>American taxpayers send billions of dollars to rich Jews in Israel via foreign aid
>the Iraq War happened (possibly even 9/11 as a way to find an excuse to make it happen)
>the USS Liberty incident happened
>other interventions in the Middle-East keep on going
>as a result of them ISIS was created and there has been a surge of terrorism, the US was isolated from Europe, the Arab was united against the US, and it provoked the refugee crisis in Europe

If you support Israel because they're "nationalist Jews", you are not redpilled.

>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Final_Judgment.pdf
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
archive.is/O237m
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cbsnews.com/news/gen-zinni-theyve-screwed-up/

>>"Well, it starts with at the top. If you're the secretary of defense and you're responsible for that. If you're responsible for that planning and that execution on the ground. If you've assumed responsibility for the other elements, non-military, non-security, political, economic, social and everything else, then you bear responsibility," says Zinni. "Certainly those in your ranks that foisted this strategy on us that is flawed. Certainly they ought to be gone and replaced."

>Zinni is talking about a group of policymakers within the administration known as "the neo-conservatives" who saw the invasion of Iraq as a way to stabilize American interests in the region and strengthen the position of Israel. They include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz; Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith; Former Defense Policy Board member Richard Perle; National Security Council member Eliot Abrams; and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

>Zinni believes they are political ideologues who have hijacked American policy in Iraq.

>"I think it's the worst kept secret in Washington. That everybody - everybody I talk to in Washington has known and fully knows what their agenda was and what they were trying to do," says Zinni.

>>"And one article, because I mentioned the neo-conservatives who describe themselves as neo-conservatives, I was called anti-Semitic. I mean, you know, unbelievable that that's the kind of personal attacks that are run when you criticize a strategy and those who propose it. I certainly didn't criticize who they were. I certainly don't know what their ethnic religious backgrounds are. And I'm not interested."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".
>1996

haaretz.com/sharon-says-u-s-should-also-disarm-iran-libya-and-syria-1.18707
>Prime Minister Ariel Sharon said yesterday that Iran, Libya and Syria should be stripped of weapons of mass destruction after Iraq. "These are irresponsible states, which must be disarmed of weapons mass destruction, and a successful American move in Iraq as a model will make that easier to achieve," Sharon said to a visiting delegation of American congressmen.

>“I went to this party,” Kennedy said. “It was given by a group of people who were big money contributors and also Zionists and they said to me, ‘We know that your campaign is in terrible financial shape.’ The deal they offered me was that they would finance the rest of this campaign if I would agree to let them run the Middle Eastern policy of the United States for the next four years.”

>Kennedy pushed hard for large increases in aid to Egypt, and in early 1962, following an Israeli retaliatory strike in Syria, instructed his UN ambassador to vote to condemn Israel in the Security Council

>Aware of the nuclear facility at Dimona, Kennedy attempted to stop a nuclear arms race in the Middle East through inspections of the facility. Abba Eban recall[ed] that when the team of American inspectors arrived at Dimona, ‘it cost us…a lot of money to arrange it so their inspectors wouldn’t find out what was going on.’ False walls were erected, doorways and elevators hidden, and dummy installations were built to show the Americans, who found no evidence of the weapons program secreted underground.”

>Then Kennedy was assasinated. On that day Yitzak Rabin was also in Dallas.

>Israeli author Michael Karpin wrote that “as soon as [Johnson] entered the White House the pressure on Israel on the Dimona issue ceased.”

>while Kennedy’s final budget, for fiscal year 1964, allocated $40 million in aid to Israel, Johnson’s first budget, for fiscal year 1965, set aside $71 million – an extraordinary increase of 75 percent. The amount nearly doubled in 1966, to $130 million

>>Johnson would also become the first American president to sell offensive weapons to Israel, and from now on the Israelis would be permitted to buy American arms with American aid money, which meant no funds would have to leave Israel’s hard-pressed government funds

Reminder jewish capitalists controlling us government destabilized the iraqi and libyan government to implement a jewish central bank

>capitalists

Only when it serves their interests. Neocons like Bill Kristol are mostly ex-Troskyites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
>The term "neoconservative" refers to those who made the ideological journey from the anti-Stalinist Left to the camp of American conservatism.[2] Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and American national interest in international affairs, including by means of military force and are known for espousing disdain for communism and for political radicalism.[3][4] The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee.[5][6]

This is the guy who promoted the Iraq War endlessly, and said it would only last 2 months.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo

>Founder of the Federal Reserve

>WW1 started because of Israel
I stopped reading there but it was really my fault for not stopping at the leaf.

It was one of the purposes of the Great War: to acquire land in Palestine for the Jews.

The second was to topple the Tsar in Russia, and all of the remaining monarchs for the Marxist Jewish faction, to pave the way for Jewish dominance across the world.

>Problem
>Reaction
>Solution

This is how and why the Bank starts wars, using their puppets in politics. The Bank then loans money to both sides of the conflict, knowing full and well, that the victor pays his own debts, and the defeated foe's. Don't forget the interest.

>Debt Wars.

>Fix Jacob's tie pleb

Bump

>haha Chaahlls, you hat to fix da tie

>corrupt politicians are spending 30 or 40 years here

Seriously, when will Lindsey Graham and John McCain drop dead?

>Barney Frank

This guy had to ruin it for himself, otherwise he'd still be there.

>underage homo brothels

Thank you for the enlightenment and for sharing, bookmarking the links so I can watch later

We never had an actual choice for President, they all work for the Rothschild crime syndicate.

Iceberg, Goldberg--what's the difference?

This is the real problem Sup Forums.

Not Mudslimes, not Obongo, not CNN, but the Jews at the top who run the entire system.

To be fair, you'll probably see him shaking the hand of any other President. Not that notable.

good dump

I suggest everyone to read the jewish Talmud for solid proof of the fucking scheming jews being malevolent cunts
rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Ben Gurion, the Prime Minister of Israel, was trying to acquire nuclear weapons from America, this is why they hated JFK so much, he was adamantly denying them.

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Final_Judgment.pdf

Sieg, one day it will all be over for them

You're doing God's work user Sup Forums has lost its way

Can't forget a about Lucky Larry.

What I keep telling everyone. Your hatred for "muzzies" is misdirected by the jewish media that has control over your pea brain.. Buncha dumbshits! know thy true enemy fucking morons!

>Lucky Larry.
I love this meme

Poor guy killed by those rats

Who doesn't love 3,000 dead Americans, that were used as a kick off, for an endless war; that we'll continue to pay for with Rothschild's fiat-debt-shekels.

Literally This!

>The Jewish-Bolshevik Decimation of the Russian People
youtu.be/DC8GLciF-5s

>Jewish financiers and the Russian Revolution
youtu.be/Qa-dInQEa-4

>Putin confirms, 85% Jews behind the first Soviet government
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

>The Judeo-Russian Mafia
archive.is/O237m

>The Talmudic basis of Jewish supremacy
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>Jews pushing immigration for white nations
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc

>Barbara Lerner Spectre
youtu.be/oZ1BRHBErH8

>Jewish Supremacism
youtu.be/w1SmKle95MU

Sup Forums is where the Israelis and NWO elite go to shitpost.

Remember that.

PULL IT

that symmetric collapse is insane. someone explain how this is not a controlled demo.

Wesley Clark is a Jew rat and a limited hangout.

Sup Forums's explanaition is probably 'muh mudslime terr'rists'

Vietnam....it was because of the fucking Jews

They were getting tired of Chinese food and wanted to import some Viet Cong into our country to do some cooking, so they started the whole war

same with Korea

>but muslims are totally innocent

was marx against da jooz?

The Saudis were definitely involved too.

Muslims are useful idiots for the Jews and often they'll act of their own volition. They're just not as much of a problem as Jews.

Are you me?

See here:

all wars happen for the kike(s)

Found the Kike

Fuck you guys give jews a lot of credit.