Nu Males

Realistically, how do we fix the problem in the west of effeminate, pussyboy males? If we let this persist we are gonna get steamrolled in the next war, when everyone who is drafted demands to be put in a non combat role.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU
youtube.com/watch?v=jhaJrjFnsI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We call them faggots.

two more for the list

send them to the cuckshed

War.

That's easy, anyone who likes getting pegged is immediately shot.

Job done.

>Realistically, how do we fix the problem in the west of effeminate, pussyboy males
Fascism, the Bible, conscription etc.

We've been creating stronk men for thousands of years, why change what works best?

wonder how much puss those shirts got em

water filters

nearly everyone at my company looks like this

Encourage parents to beat their kids.

This is where cuckoldry becomes very relevant

Tbh what's the difference between nu males and nerds?

you could start by gassing yourself, faggot.

CHECK EM, nerds have a degree of ambition usually. Start companies, wanna invent things, etc. They're not alpha, but they serve a necessary role, whereas nu-males are all baristas or coders for shitty mobile game companies or shit like that.

Hipster cuck numales are ENTP while Sup Forums lurkers are INTP

Alot of those nerds who start companies and shit are liberal as well

I guess that's a better way of putting it. Maybe Cucks are ENFP (I think that's where F goes for feeling)

Military as a requirement. At least for voting and political rights. You should not be allowed to vote (or hold ANY political office) if you've never served the country you presume to have a valid opinion on.

Numales can get a gf
Gimme your lunch money

>Numales can get a gf
Yeah but they have to share her.

>Alot of those nerds who start companies and shit are liberal as well

>necessary role

No I need that for my milk box, and they can only if you set your standards for "girls" really low, and accept stuff like getting pegged or whatever.

>are liberal as well
For most, not for long once they start a business.

checked
nerds usually aren't as egalitarian and generally believe in meritocracy - individuals and groups succeed and fail based on efficiency and innovation vs. ((privilege)) and ((racism))
i'm a yuge fucking nerd (obviously, as i frequent this site), and probably one of my most core beliefs is a disgust and hatred of egalitarianism of all sorts

>Are liberal

Not usually. Most are apolitical or even slightly right wing from my experience. You are just looking at the big names (Musk, Gates, Buffet, etc) who have a shitload of money so can afford to piss it away to appear "moral"

yes how do we fix this problem?

War.

look at this fat fucking faggot nu male, disgusts me

i can't even tell if this one is male or female

checked
praised

Mandatory Military service.

so meek and frail

>threatens most of US Congress, employees, rich and famous, tons of military with immediately shooting them because gross sex is a mortal offense to anyone who is willing to kill over gross stupid shit instead of real threats

wew lad you made me respond
3/10

i have to agree, that's the only way these low test cucks can be dealt with

Yeah, but all you meritocracy nerds only believe in meritocracy because you don't see any value in non-tangible skills like leadership or creativity and therefore think you'd be on top. Meanwhile, society would go to shit because none of you autists have the capacity to arbitrate or take charge.

water filters
removal off all plastics in the household
fats instead of sugars
animal fats and oils > olive > coconut > vegetable fats and oils
(hopefully) hormone-free and organic red meats and fish
proper mastication of all foods
removal of all shampoos, handwashes, dishwashing liquids, detergents, laundry powders (possibly deodorants). replace with solid soaps, baking soda, vinegar and lemons
daily physical activity
(safe) sunlight
vegetables with all your meats, fruit as a sugar source (not grinded or juiced)
avoid processed foods as much as possible, avoid all foods with soy and containing chemicals you do not know
limit CGDCT consumption and other Anime (Anime should be used in self-improvement)

I just realized they both have bags of chex mix, I LOVE CHEX MIX! They're cool in my books, no problem here after all.

The problem people have with this is that most civilians don't know the military has any jobs other than infantry, or combat arms.
Most people would probably be okay with 2 year enlistments where they learn a trade and get in shape.

This.

Bet this faggot cant even change a flat tire. Faggot probably cant tell a wrench from screw driver.

Realistically, the only answer is WWIII or some other form of societal catastrophe. Prosperity breeds decadence decay.

This is why things keep going to shit in the West.

Idk, I met some pussy Koreans who served mandatory services. Also a good buddy of mine did his duty for Bengali and isn't tough. But your right none of them were at this new beta cuck male level

not surprising, this one has the body of a 12 year old girl

I swear to god this is what 90% of the cultists on the_donald look like

this is sad to see.

i don't think you need to restrict it to the_donald, it's pretty safe to assume this is what 90% early 20s trump supporters look like

Found the faggot cuck

He was only wearing that hat ironically because his team was the only American team left in a Chinese tournament.

Afterwards he went on record saying he did not want Trump to win.

Also, the guy is much more successful than you will ever be.

Bio-engineered genotype targeting virus.

At first you get rid of ashkenazi jews, then follow up with targeting other lower priority targets.

End all single parent welfare. If the state isn't gonna play daddy for sluts then they have to look for providers. Cultural shift ensues.

ban soy

youtube.com/watch?v=VvtUCUM9yCU

Love Deus Ex too

ITT: People are who WAYYY too insecure about their own masculinity

lefty def takes it up the ass from right

3 'Y''s, faggot detected

>i-i was just kidding!! i don't r-really support trump!!

being so low test you cant even stand up for what you believe in

Add boxing and wrestling to P.E. in school.

Wayyyyyyyyyy too insecurrrrrre like so totally omgee

That's a neckbeard, You have to be skinny and lanky to be a nu-male.

Most people on this website are shut in's and dropouts. Remove the mote from thine own eye. Focus on making us better people first

Lol @ dat low self-esteem

fucking idiot the next war we be the great robot war. it will not be humans.

>Bio-engineered genotype targeting virus.
And then the fucking thing mutates and wipes out the human race. Good job.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhaJrjFnsI8

We're off the charts gentlemen. RUN FOR IT, IT'S GONNA BLOW (black men)

this faggot moved to san fran after winning video game money there is 0 chance he supports trump
the hate is actually about the regional war existing in the video game
t. a degenerate video game player

Nuh-uh, my mommy taught me from a young age that as long as I love myself nothing else matters.

Shame about my 3inch dick and being 5'1 though :(

>has beard and/or glasses
>Implying

What does he mean by this?

The real question is, how did they become numale beta cucks in the first place?

Answer.. (((media))) (((public education)))

So how do we fix it? Easy...

Gas the jooz!

Legalize steroids and outlaw birth control.

In the meantime everyone buy my water filters.

Projecting does you no good, kiddo.

Why do they all look the same?

>how do we fix the problem in the west of effeminate, pussyboy males?

An organism will only rise to the selection pressure put upon it.

The modern male has no pressure to be masculine, in fact the opposite - the modern male is pressured to be more feminine.

The sociopaths at the top want to create a populace full of effeminate easily controlled men. Of course this is short-sighted like you said, in a war we will be destroyed because we have eliminated strength from our populace.

Who the fuck can't change a tire? I'm basically auto illiterate, and even I can do that.

War... They'll either die in combat or transform into a red pilled soldier. Only pain can create strengh and war will redefine what true pain actually is.

I actually like the idea of a 2 year mandatory conscription like South Korea has.