APOLOGIZE

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canadians man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? French get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an Canadians man a "leaf"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Argentine man that they are "not white"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Suck my cock, leaf.

I know Anzu is a Muslim but I just had to know, does she prefer cut or uncut?
So I tweeted her a pic of my dick with the foreskin retracted so it looked cut and one unretracted so it looked uncut and asked her which one she preferred and she fucking blocked me!

GAS THE LEAFS, BOTANICAL WAR NOW

Reminds me of the purple blob from McDonald's.

I asked a Malaysian girl to show me her circumcised clit once but she said no

She's cute there because she looks smug

canadians are fairy fucknuggets that need to be strung up by the neck until they are dead, dead, DEAD

>Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is blah blah blah I'm a huge insecure faggot.
I can see how Trudeau could be so praised up there. If the rest of Canada is as cucked as you.

>Canadians
>White

You're awfully smug.

Canadians are subhuman scum and will perish in the crematoriums

Your behavior during the entire US election process was unacceptable.

Stop whining.

Kill yourselves

This pic makes me laugh, can I save it?

By attacking us you lose.
Nice job leaf.

Absolutely not

good man
you have my full support

>brand new swannie
>shitty hardware store axe
>side part

Agent Orange, Leaf.

It's okay I made my own copy

Are all you fucking leafs this goddam cucked? Stop crying and grow a pair and maybe we won't make fun you, that'd be pretty hard not to do though

We r bullied so bad

DELET THIS

Your country is forever a cucked meme of the world's hivemind now due to meme magic.
Welcome to the best timeline sorry about your nation.

Get annexed you white trash
So happy I'm helping destroy canadian morale on this board.
I hate you inbred faggots.

You do it to yourselves

jesus christ how horrifying

You're going to get the rake.
To be serious, part of it is probably CSIS running disruption for the CIA.

You know what to do.

i like some canadians, but you are to lefty for me.

ive had a few arguments with canadians in public.

>a fucking leaf

Brothers and sister shit on each other all the time. It's not destroying a national identity by calling leafs edgy shitposters and cucks when you habitually do shit like this time and time again.

fuck you

Canadadians humans is like Ukrainian for Russians? Where are hochols? They usually make many lools by disagree in /po and they very easy to be trolled by anons.

There were too many leaf traitors during the meme wars, i'm a veteran so I know.

shutup faggot, this country is full of degenerates, I for one welcome the bantz

you are so gay

this is one of the reasons everyone here thinks you suck cock

and you probably do suck cock

muslim cock

Are you serious? Never have I ever been more offended than I am right now. You really think Minecraft doesn't qualify as good gaming? It's one of the most competitive games out there. You have to not only survive an onslaught of spiders, zombies, skeletons and other scary monsters, but you have to actually MAKE things including a house to survive! That's hardcore dude. And Roblox is a great social network for gamers to create with virtual legos, which as we know, are the literal building blocks for creativity. Gamers thrive off creativity, which is why Five Nights at Freddy's is the best out there. Every sequel gets better and better, and you have the BALLS to put it on this stereotype meme? Really? Only real gamers play these good games, anyone else that hates it just hates it to be cool. Seriously. Maybe you need to become a real gamer instead of bashing quality. So what if I'm 36? I still articulate better than you and your silly memes. Btw I love my Dell laptop. Get out of here with this crazy absurdist meme of hatred. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to Minecraft; I have a house to build, and you're not invited.

Hopefully the few leafs that shit post 24/7 were shot tonight at prayer. Get rid of those fucks and leafs will be loved again

Canada is honestly the worst country of all time. Who gives a fuck what happens to a nation of dog fuckers.

This.

Expecting Canadians to be traitors for the Great Meme War 2 as well.

your unchecked cuckery is honestly a disgrace to everyone

If you weren't so cucked by historical idiocy (the 2,000 men sent to defend Hong Kong, for example), political correctness and generally low quality posts, I might have respect for you.

Even people with English as a second language make better posts than leafs.

Americans also take the identity of Burger proudly, and we don't even have one on our flag. We should, but we don't.

Shut up leaf

A FUCKING AUSSY

I don't leafpost.
Just aussypost.

cunt

Didn't you heard? You have no nation.

Sup Forums help my Province secede from this shithole of a country please

fuck off leaf, you fucking sap suckers do nothing but shitpost and not even well like the aussies.

Wrong flag homo

Wew lad that is not a flattering pic, she(?) looks like a 50 yo hambone.

FUCK OFF LEAF!!!!

I promise us Newfs aren't like the rest of the maple niggers living in Canada, most of us hate shitskins too

We're an important and vital part of Sup Forums's culture. I would even go as far as to say that Canada is the heart of this board.

Get fucked buddy

Fuck I'll just save this one.

Serious question fellow codgook; What would be the best option for us at this point in terms of our Provinces sovereignty?

At this point I'd choose living on a jobless, impoverished rock over being a part of Canada any day.

>Irregardless
Irrespective of regardless, pick one and stick with it you fucking failed abortion of a man.

>mfw I'm dating a qt leaf gril but im scared i might yell A FUCKING LEAF someday

wat do Sup Forums

shut up fag. Know your place on Sup Forums,you're second-class users

based

why do manly posters from your country make me weak in the knees ( no homo )

Don't shoot the messenger. Shoot the cuck in charge of your shit country.

>Why not bully Swedes or Americans?
newfags pls go

Simply make sure you have her cock in your mouth all the time so you simply can't say anything ever.

Fucking faggots need christ.

Racial egalitarianism is a flat earth-tier ignorance. Open border politics is a delusional suicidal policy.

>Canada
70% """"white""""(40% real European without injun blood)
>huge VAT
>affirmative actions
>biggest rapefugee recipient
>biggest immigrant recipient
>huge turkanian and polshit diaspora
>Vanc is bought by the chinks
>breeding ground for Sikh terrorism since 1920s
>PARLIAMENT was SIEGED by the mudshits
>virtually no party to speak agianst ethnic replacement of the real Canadians
Immigration Minister is a FUCKING SOMALIAN SUBHUMAN
>changed glorious Ensign for a FUCKING LEAF in the 60s

We are brothers in Arms. I married an American woman. She is kinda left-ish but she redpills herself half the time.

Both Canada and the US sucks.

KEK hath blessed thee

I'm not a fucking Newfie faggot

I'm going to become a Canadian citizen soon.

Canada has no national pride and you know it. We're a cucked dollar store version of the great United States of America.

and he has blessed thee aswell

rejoice!

wait, I recognize this pasta.

Im with you leaf. God Emperor should fistfight Trudeau and win for this land.

First of all Canada deserves nothing but a nuclear holocaust

Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

>leaf

Tldr

Respect is earned not given.

Now go rake yourself dog fucker.

fucking KEK

i just visited white rock, british columbia. nothing but chinks buying up houses, demolishing them, and building their chink mansions.

you ought to be ashamed of yourself. willfully destroying your country... and for what?

day of rake when?

White canadians are cucks. Innuits are bro-tier though, and their women are qt's

Gib Nunuvut leafs

The people try to fight back, but the gov is so corrupt we can't make headway. I Christy gets the boot next election, she's ruined BC. You can not imagine the suffering.

*I hope

DOTR soon

>mfw a fucking leaf tries to get uppity

get back in the dirt where you belong, you dry old crunchy leaf fuck

SOMEONE SCREENCAP THIS

Stop making such abhorrent posts

honestly, she'd probably laugh. My sister calls blacks coons. we're naturally pretty tolerant because we have grown up with this idea of a cultural mosaic, meaning each piece is it's own but it makes up what the larger picture is. We have a pretty good sense of humor about ourselves but be wary about what you say about the Canadian Olympic team (winter only), hockey and our beer. She will jersey you. That is to pull shirt over head and rain blows down upon you in your vulnerable state.