How Should I Respond?

R here - tell me how I should respond to C.

Post with the best arguments get posted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zKY5bFe_b-o
youtube.com/watch?v=-LD2BGT26qI
youtube.com/watch?v=xtbFV7MEaGM&t=57s
youtube.com/watch?v=AUxOJaMCoXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arguing with a nigger is almost as futile as arguing with a woman. All you'll get is memes and muh feels.

Maybe a WE WUZ KANGZ

Don't respond. It doesn't matter.
>Diversity is strength.
rofl

Not first post but tell them that technically all lives matter, but no life is equal to others. Coincidentally nigger lives hold a low value.

> Let us also ignore that diversity is strength.
> [Citation needed]

Y = Asian male
K = Asian female
C = white male
R = white male

Scour through his old posts and find something contradictory/hypocritical that's the only way..

Post the news where Norway deported a bunch of refugees and crime dropped substantially.
If she gets mouthy again, post some stats showing the huge correlation between refugee programs and rape in Sweden.
Eventually it will become obvious that you are the only one with facts on your side, and she is just shoveling platitudes.

Challenge the diversity is strength.

Pretty easy to refute. Korea, Japan, Formerly the Scandinavian cuontires. Also, Make sure to bring up the Putnam study

>all lives matter, now stay out of my country
there are cheaper and more effective ways to help refugees othan than bringing them all the way to the US. For the same amount spent bringing a refugee to the west, 10 more could have been helped in their country (or in a nearby islamic majority country). Safe zones help much more refugees.
As for Europe, yes, non-EU immigrats commit crime at a much higher rate. Not only that, they are much more likely to be unemployed and on welfare. Terrorism is just a plus.

>(((Facebook)))
Ask her, "why do you believe any opposition to immigration from these countries is based on fear and lack of empathy?"

Share this video youtu.be/zKY5bFe_b-o

Post this

All American Lives Matter

America cannot help everyone in countries far away. Syria is not america's problem.

Also tell him that it's not a muslim ban and that Trump is working with Saudi Arabia and UAE to help syrians IN syria

It's all just video games, liberal propoganda, and facebook-tier memes. Pic related is the only thing I could easily find.
>Remember when white people were immigrants?

Americans are retarded and can't speak German.

Any links you could send me off-hand?

The asians are both hmong

look how peacful they are:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LD2BGT26qI

youtube.com/watch?v=xtbFV7MEaGM&t=57s

youtube.com/watch?v=AUxOJaMCoXw

They think they own the place

>implying I want to get banned from jewbook and lose my job

It's physically impossible for the US to have every child on earth move within it's borders. There simply isn't enough space. It's illogical to think that what he's suggesting is a viable policy.

'Diversity is strength' is a quantifiable fact, but the direct correlation between the rise in crime and increased immigration is not?

By deleting your facecuck account.

Delivered. I'll bump if he responds.

Colonial whites weren't immigrants because they didn't move to a new nation, they were settlers

Sup Forums BTFO
Kiddo, there's no going back, you've been absolutely obliterated laddy
Also, lurk moar

Pucciboi

Nice gets

My name is also Richard

Disgusting. Memes are NOT an argument